Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2017, 12:50 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,320,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
How about a Biblical reference for your man made theology. I am a Berean from Missouri.
So you do not believe ?

1, God lifts condemnation John 3:16
2, That is manifested goodness cause us to repent Romans 2:4
3, That the believer is tranformed by the renewal of the mind Romans 12:2
4, That God wants us to hit the mark not miss it Romans 6:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes I do God sent his son to lift the condemnation from the people by manifesting the goodness of God the true nature and character of God (not the condemnation of God) that causes us to repent, and to all who are believing they Begin to develop the thoughts and ways of God by the transformation of the renewal of the mind so that they no longer miss the mark but hit the mark which is eternal life.
You should not be dismissive of everything that is not cliche bible talk as being of the devil or a man made theory. We live in the 21st century. I dont know how you do it Vizio, but you have that many usernames it's untrue, must be something to do with you being a computer guy.

You are as much Berean as my granny's toenail
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 05:04 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,997,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
The first eleven verses of John chapter 8 are spurious verses. Ancient manuscripts do Not support those missing verses. So, the KJV words of Jesus at John 8:11 are Not in the original.

John 8:15 is in harmony with John 7:24 to stop judging by outward appearances, but judge by righteous judgement.
- Deuteronomy 1:16-17. Righteous judgement means using God's judgement to judge.
The religious leaders of Matthew 23:23 were ignoring the weightier matters of the Law, ignoring the spirit of the Law.
Whereas Isaiah 11:3-4 tells us Jesus does Not judge by outward appearance but he knows the heart.
Jesus judgement of Matthew 25:31-33,37 will be just and righteous, as will Jesus actions of Rev. 19:14-16 be justified.
We don't have any original mss, but some later mss include the story of the adulterous woman and it should not be doubted as being inspired by God. It is certainly in the character of Jesus as we know Him from other Scriptures.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Making it say what you want to say is destroying it too in my book.
Denying what it clearly says is an abomination and to think Christians have made the Bible an idol, is pure ignorance.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
"Bashing" the doctrines of men ABOUT the Bible is NOT "bashing" the Bible.
It is if the doctrine is supported from the Bible.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:17 AM

Quote:
No, i reject your beliefs and man made doctrines in respect to the bible and reject that it is inerrant and infallible. I am not going to tip toe through the TULIP for you, i will call it for what it is.
One thing we know is that you are not inerrant or infallible. The TULIP is all supported with Scripture and most of what you say is not.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:19 AM

Quote:
LOL

I will not tip toe through the TULIP for you at any cost. I like to say it as it is
You like to say it as you think it is, which usually is not what it is.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
It is certainly in the character of Jesus as we know Him from other Scriptures.
So it's in the character of Jesus from other scriptures?. What characteristic is that then ?. Would you agree if you heard someone say to you something about Jesus that was out of character from the Jesus you know, you would be like, naah that does not sound like the Jesus i know ?.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Here comes the other half of Laurel and Hardy. For your information, my words are inspired to me but they are neither inerrant or infallible even when i am quoting the scripture. I am more intertested in the power than so called inerrant infallible truth, because it is power what gives you the victory and to overcome all things.... Christ not the bible is the power of God.

Camps just Clod hopping through the TULIP
Your understanding of Christianity and the Bible is worse than any comedy act. If your words are not inerrant or infallible, they are not inspired by any reliable source. If they are not inerrant and infallible truth, they have no power. It is not power that gives us the victory, it is our faith---I Jn 5:4)

If you had as high an opinion of the Bible as you do of yourself, you would be way ahead of where you are now.

You aren't even in the garden, let alone clod hopping through it. You do not have the ability to pick any flowers out the TULIP garden.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:36 AM

Quote:
One thing we know is that you are not inerrant or infallible. The TULIP is all supported with Scripture and most of what you say is not.
No it is not Vizio, you have just been fundy brain washed to see what s no there.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Correct. You don't always get what you ask for, ...according to your own will.
I may not want to take a man's life, however, he may not give me a choice.

It may be either his life, or that of my own if I did not protect or defend myself.
And, for whatever reason, there are all kinds of martyrs who sacrifice themselves.

If God gave us everything we ask for, we would take advantage of it and become spoiled brats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity