Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2017, 01:49 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,043,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
No, i reject your beliefs and man made doctrines in respect to the bible and reject that it is inerrant and infallible. I am not going to tip toe through the TULIP for you, i will call it for what it is.
Interesting. I've never mentioned TULIP. You apparently have the same skill of mind-reading that nate does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 03:25 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,324,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
OK. Did some searching in the forums for him. Apparently he was a pastor that certain folks had issue with because he made them look bad. They hounded him nonstop and he quit posting. And because someone else shows up that has knowledge of the Bible, they automatically think I'm that guy. Not sure why, if I was, that I wouldn't just start posting und
it's got nothing to do with knowledge of the bible, it's got everything to do with you sounding 200% like him. There was only one person who sounded like Viz on this forum and that was Viz himself.er my old username...but logic has never really been a STRONG suit of people that are atheistic in their thought processes.

OK..yeah. That doesn't make them look paranoid or hostile at all. That makes these forums a place where people really want to post. When people attack others for no reason at all. This kind of garbage is pathetic.

I came to this forum thinking we'd talk about Christianity...and all I see is a bunch of people just looking for a reason to attack the few Christians that actually DO . post here.
LOL

I will not tip toe through the TULIP for you at any cost. I like to say it as it is

Old 08-03-2017, 04:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,213,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
LOL

I will not tip toe through the TULIP for you at any cost. I like to say it as it is
I'm trying to think of non-Christians besides Pleroo and me who post here with any degree of regularity.

And am hard-pressed to think of another.

So its seems that preacher Fundie is mostly upset with other Christians who just so happen to disagree with his disagreeable take on the bible.

ETA: I thought of one - Richard.

Last edited by TroutDude; 08-03-2017 at 04:35 PM..

Old 08-03-2017, 04:36 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I'm trying to think of non-Christians besides Pleroo and me who post here with any degree of regularity.

And am hard-pressed to think of another.

So its seems that preacher Fundie is mostly upset with other Christians who just so happen to disagree with his disagreeable take on the bible.

Funny, I haven't seen any other Christians disagreeing with him at all. Are we reading the same posts? Peace

Old 08-03-2017, 04:37 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,386,975 times
Quote:
Interesting. I've never mentioned TULIP.
Remarkable, maybe it came from a past life?

Old 08-03-2017, 05:34 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,213,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Remarkable, maybe it came from a past life?

Too soon...

Old 08-03-2017, 05:37 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,934,911 times
Quote:
The irony is that in one breath you bash the Bible, and in the next you actually paraphrase it.
"Bashing" the doctrines of men ABOUT the Bible is NOT "bashing" the Bible.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:50 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
"Bashing" the doctrines of men ABOUT the Bible is NOT "bashing" the Bible.
Tearing out 9/10 of the books and teaching other men to do so, is not bashing it, it's destroying it, so you're right. Peace

Old 08-03-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Interesting. I've never mentioned TULIP. You apparently have the same skill of mind-reading that nate does.
Mind remembering skill is more like it.Mr computer guy

Old 08-03-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Tearing out 9/10 of the books and teaching other men to do so, is not bashing it, it's destroying it, so you're right. Peace
Making it say what you want to say is destroying it too in my book. Making it a idol like you have is an abomination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity