Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2017, 05:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
It's only "gibberish" to the CARNAL mind. The Spirit speaketh mysteries. The Spirit also interprets what is said. That's not learning a new language, that's letting the Spirit have His way with His vessel. Peace
How many neural pathways are you creating, while interpreting the balderdash into English?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2017, 06:05 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
How many neural pathways are you creating, while interpreting the balderdash into English?

Why don't you read my explanation of how it works again, instead of assuming you understand something you clearly don't? The SPIRIT is the interpreter, not man. We HEAR the interpretation via the Spirit, at the SAME TIME someone is speaking in tongues. It is a spiritual gift, the flesh has nada to do with it. His body is not dumb nor deaf. Peace

Old 11-30-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
It's only "gibberish" to the CARNAL mind. The Spirit speaketh mysteries. The Spirit also interprets what is said. That's not learning a new language, that's letting the Spirit have His way with His vessel. Peace
Quote:
Quote:
Why don't you read my explanation of how it works again, instead of assuming you understand something you clearly don't? The SPIRIT is the interpreter, not man. We HEAR the interpretation via the Spirit, at the SAME TIME someone is speaking in tongues. It is a spiritual gift, the flesh has nada to do with it. His body is not dumb nor deaf. Peace
I read what you said, but I don't believe EVERYTHING is a mystery that only a few understand.
Your brain is available all the time, even when you're sleeping. However, most refuse to use it.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:42 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
no more than you when you take a toke of whatever it is you all is smokin or poppin.. .. you might just like this I was just listening too
https://open.spotify.com/user/spotif...1DX38S68ijDpgr

there is where your beliefs seem to be rooted in you know ? in all that 70's sweet smelling smoke that used to follow that generation around. and still follows every
intellectual I ever knew who is younger than them and also most all their kids.

Marijuana Causes "Schizophrenia-Like" Brain & Behavior Changes ...https://www.madinamerica.com/2013/12...n-development/

Schizophrenia Daily News Blog: True Story of Cannabis-Induced Schizophrenia / Psychosis

new pathways dear.. New realities also.. just as real as you think Real ever was.. But we let him do that on his time line not ours or with man's self induced poisons.

the difference between prayer and praise to the Lord as he wakes up the brain to his realities and blocks hell's realities.. It is The Spirit of Our creator is who creates the new paths the brain follows and how fast or slow that happens.

God and his spirit is Not a chemical or dope that just some dope head made up or poison they are taking to get the effect of true prayer and true healing of the brain . https://www.nbcnews.com/better/healt...ion-ncna812376 and I even quoted an atheist who found these things, and I did it just for you ..

I guess everyone gets to pick how they want their brain trained and by what..
I prefer God to do it. thank you anyway.. seems everyone gets to pick their poisons.. the point is point is the brain will develop into heaven or hell.. depending on that you submit it too.

since atheists on drugs and booze and lost in their own philosophies.. have been the deadliest creatures on earth by far and power of multitudes .. that is who and what I guard against. Not prayer and not praise to the One who created us and can heal us and our brains .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-30-2017 at 07:41 PM..

Old 11-30-2017, 08:09 PM

Brownies from scratch are great.

Old 11-30-2017, 10:14 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
well the paranoid schizophrenic Atheists who spend all their free time eating brownies and freaking out on christian lists like their goofiness some how make sense to them only .. and spend all their time trying to undo God and all that is God's , because they are scared to death .. He might be real and can read their mail. the paranoia of the militant Atheists and all those leftist professors in our education system and media .. should make a lot more sense to people reading this thread.. Now that the truth is known.
sure like we can't guess who's brain is on drugs.. Not the God stuff either , no the special kinds of man made or grown poison even .

Old 12-01-2017, 08:59 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
ah, the second yr, i see now.

wow, thankyou daqq.
A house of prayer
as for what i saw and heard, there was something in accordance to the Lords prayer in this. the instruction in prayer.
so as for humility through trials, and the deliverance of the faithfull
…12So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall. 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it. 14Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.…

7th<444

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444

Though ive presented the curtains in a numeric composition with colors distinct at the moment.
If the reader were to imagine all three colors woven together with sheer love, and placed with care in the Light of a Lampstand on a hill.
i imagine something like the iridescent color in feathers
The School Master bring us to.......

And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Holy One(Christ). The greatest among you shall be your servant.…

…It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not abide by My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest.…

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

Last edited by pinacled; 12-01-2017 at 10:19 AM..

Old 12-01-2017, 10:15 AM

Save me from the lion's mouth, as from the horns of the __________ You answered me.
כבהוֹשִׁיעֵֽנִי מִפִּ֣י אַרְיֵ֑ה וּמִקַּרְנֵ֖י רֵמִ֣ים עֲנִיתָֽנִי:

A sacred creature is not seen by just any person.
The bolden and underlined hebrew is a gift for those who have gone beyond the Sod of exegesis.

These also are proverbs of Solomon which the men of Hezekiah, king of Judah, transcribed.
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter. As the heavens for height and the earth for depth, So the heart of kings is unsearchable.…

Old 12-01-2017, 10:23 AM

פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

Old 12-01-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well the paranoid schizophrenic Atheists who spend all their free time eating brownies and freaking out on christian lists like their goofiness some how make sense to them only .. and spend all their time trying to undo God and all that is God's , because they are scared to death .. He might be real and can read their mail. the paranoia of the militant Atheists and all those leftist professors in our education system and media .. should make a lot more sense to people reading this thread.. Now that the truth is known.
sure like we can't guess who's brain is on drugs.. Not the God stuff either , no the special kinds of man made or grown poison even .
I'm sure your post makes sense to you in some way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity