Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 01:21 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times

Advertisements

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

A Lamp on a Hill

And in the 5th yr
Ephesians 6
1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2“Honor your father and mother”(which is the first commandment with a promise),3“that it may go well with you and that you may be long-lived on the earth.”…

Mishlei(proverbs 31
She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. 28Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:29"Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all."…

The Letter Tsade
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Ravenous is not the nature of a true wolf.

Only a depiction long missunderstood because of malinformation and Ill will.
As I've stated before, a wolf's characteristics are a form of instruction. Likewise, where you find binyamin(benjamin) you will find both ephraim and manesseh.

So for a moment here what would a person possibly see or even hear if not facing the Truth that is the covenant.

Now what Has the Lord Spoke of through the prophets of time past. " Ephraim is His first born", And so binyamin being the son of the right hand takes on meaning when coming closer to the Truth of the Kingdom.
And by no means would someone like me dare to hinder my neighbors from entering into His rest.
Even if i were the fiercest of wolves to ever set his eyes on the Kings of the east. Though there are some who would, that toil no gain.
2 peter 3
Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.

So as for rightly dividing the Scripture as a person who would divide an Evening Wisdom.
Due diligence will greatly please the heart of a generous giver, charity of gold praised 7 times a day.

Would you Raise your voice any other Way than to speak of such Beauty that sings of our Savior.
speaking of wisdom in the evening of the Soul
Mountains and Hills
sons and daughters
A woman shall encompass a man like the leaves of a good tree

…"Set up for yourself roadmarks, Place for yourself guideposts; Direct your mind to the highway, The way by which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, Return to these your cities. "How long will you go here and there, O faithless daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing in the earth-- A woman will encompass a man." Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, "Once again they will speak this word in the land of Judah and in its cities when I restore their fortunes, 'The LORD bless you, O abode of righteousness, O holy hill!'…

If] I take up the wings of dawn, [if] I dwell at the end of the west,
There too, Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will grasp me.

Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak, Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain.
'Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'

Old 12-06-2017, 03:58 PM

32 posts, read 15,681 times
Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by Rbbi1 He trained me to do it; it just as natural as breathing now.
The meanness of a post, also a senseless one at that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the LORD.
And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
God's thoughts are nothing like their thoughts, but he is all for yours. Goes to show how much you enjoy dividing the Body of Christ through your petty division and aspirations to think of yourself as higher than you are. That would be called having vain imaginations about yourself.

Keep breathing out the ugliness, all yours when the mirror cracks. Sure, you're all the mind of God who calls out the inhibitors of the faith as being only self-serving as well as ruthless. In hell there is no green grass. Have no vain thoughts.

Old 12-07-2017, 11:02 AM

Hebrews 13Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
[b]13 Let brotherly friendship continue; 2 but don’t forget to be friendly to outsiders; for in so doing, some people, without knowing it, have entertained angels. 3 Remember those in prison and being mistreated, as if you were in prison with them and undergoing their torture yourselves.

4 Marriage is honorable in every respect; and, in particular, marriage is pure. But God will indeed punish fornicators and adulterers.

5 Keep your lives free from the love of money; and be satisfied with what you have; for God himself has said, “I will never fail you or abandon you.”[a] 6 Therefore, we say with confidence,

“Adonai is my helper; I will not be afraid —
what can a human being do to me?”

7 Remember your leaders, those who spoke God’s message to you. Reflect on the results of their way of life, and imitate their trust — 8 Yeshua the Messiah is the same yesterday, today and forever.

9 Do not be carried away by various strange teachings; for what is good is for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods. People who have made these the focus of their lives have not benefited thereby.

10 We have an altar from which those who serve in the Tent are not permitted to eat. 11 For the cohen hagadol brings the blood of animals into the Holiest Place as a sin offering, but their bodies are burned outside the camp.[c] 12 So too Yeshua suffered death outside the gate, in order to make the people holy through his own blood. 13 Therefore, let us go out to him who is outside the camp and share his disgrace. 14 For we have no permanent city here; on the contrary, we seek the one to come. 15 Through him, therefore, let us offer God a sacrifice of praise continually.[d] For this is the natural product of lips that acknowledge his name.

16 But don’t forget doing good and sharing with others, for wit
h such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Old 12-07-2017, 11:32 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Hebrews 13Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
[b][i][b][i][color="Teal"]

5 Keep your lives free from the love of money; and be satisfied with what you have; for God himself has said, “I will never fail you or abandon you.”[a] 6 Therefore, we say with confidence,

“Adonai is my helper; I will not be afraid —
what can a human being do to me?”[b]
yep !! thanks Pin for those scriptures, think I needed those today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7coyvmI5kP0

Old 12-07-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
yep !! thanks Pin for those scriptures, think I needed those today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7coyvmI5kP0
Your Welcome

God Bless,
Blessings Always as The Holy One is with us Always

Old 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM

פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

Old 12-08-2017, 11:06 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Nice thanks!! and this Chanukah the anniversary of the Heart ( dan7) !

Old 12-08-2017, 01:52 PM

The Book of Judges mentions twelve leaders who judged Israel:

Othniel,
Ehud,
Shamgar,
Deborah, http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...fter-a-Bee.htm

Gideon,
Tola,
Jair,
Jephthah,

Ibzan,
Elon,
Abdon,
and Samson.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Nice thanks!! and this Chanukah the anniversary of the Heart ( dan7) !
The anniversary of the Heart, aptly so i imagine.
A regal reminder to those whose hearts are waxing cold
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity