Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 09:03 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
is this your Amma?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...usH-KiZIo9UVEl

a guru?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...xdKMSK50UCd2yh
there are such a thing as true prophecy or partially true prophesy , from false teachers! just incase you didn't know..
the true art of prophesy is LIke Daniel who could interpet it with the mind of God..
having dreams or vision.. only takes a trip on some drug.. and go like a theif in the back door of a house that is not theirs to take anything from .
so all can have true vision, but the truth is found in the interpretations and having, a right to be in that house..
You asked about the winds
http://www.onetorahforall.org/Hebrew.../Yeshurun.html
The name Yeshurun occurs only four times in Scripture
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 09:55 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yeshurun
yes the 144,000 youths who will take the place of Jesus at the Father's feet but to make intercession for their nations > the New sons of God. they will walk in the Path the Father set before them, as the son of David walked for his nation and his people.
it is very cool stuff right there PIN . the ones made straight .. or can it be also the ones who allowed their paths to be made straight maybe?

because confusion and hardship sometimes have its own reward. it can keep us about us..and that is happen all over this sight ...

Old 12-13-2017, 01:03 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Well, today I got a new left temple, 7 stitches inside, and 7 stitches on the outside, if I didn't spiritualize everything I would be depressed lol.

They cut the left top of my head, my left eye, and now a new left temple, along with my lip that I look like a harelip, took my nose off and put it back on, took a huge big strip out of my back and I have a big scar over my ribs, and I am waiting on one more thing for my left side lol. Sounds so stupid, it's ridicurous.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:15 AM

998 posts, read 436,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Well, Ama is the voice of a male. I am using English so that you can understand. I guess, and this is a guess, in the future, the Philippine language of Pilipino would become the international language, same as English. No more Hebrew, or Italian, or French, or Russian, etc. It is easy to learn and speak because it is phonetic. You don't have to go to school to learn Pilipino.

My advice to you, and to everyone, if you were to believe in god, be sure that He is the true God.
Quote:
sorry did amma tell you that? so it isn't quite right..
no everyone ear will be tuned up to a new language Jesus/ Jehovan just calls "PURE".. doubtful it is a language here now.

Zep 3:9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

pure meaning from the Strongs concordance is the Hebrew word

BARAR

to purify, select, polish, choose, purge, cleanse or make bright, test or prove
(Qal)
to purge, purge out, purify
to choose, select
to cleanse, make shining, polish
to test, prove
(Niphal) to purify oneself
(Piel) to purify
(Hiphil)
to purify
to polish arrows
(Hithpael)
to purify oneself
to show oneself pure, just, kind

But I will guess it is a gift( like on Pentecost ) and will not have to be learned or translated.

so I have no idea if your spirit was saying to you don't worry about learning Hebrew. But what won't happen is everyone does not need to learn Filipino! if you learn any"impure" language, just learn Hebrew to study His word better.
I will bet now
that he gives us a gift of a NEW language spoken before the tower of Babel Like he did on Pentecost as an example of what is coming one day. when everyone hears and speaks and it is understood no matter the impure language you have learned.
You call Pilipino as an "impure" language? What is "pure" and "impure" language?

I said I am only guessing that Pilipino will become the language of the world. There is no problem in translating the words of Ama. Arabic is the language of many Muslim countries because of the Qur'an.

"Amma" is not the same as "Ama".

Old 12-15-2017, 06:01 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Yeshurun

The sons of G-d that are being clothed with the High Priests garments/the lambkin (only place that word is used), offspring of the Lamb. Reason being the High Priest only could stand upright (ie. not die) in the Holy of Holies presence of G-d if there was no sin. They tied a rope around his ankle in case he died, so they could pull him out of there, and this is why he had gold bells sewed onto the corners of his garment, so if they didn't hear them ringing they knew he was dead. Gold/nature of G-d plus giving off a clear (not dead) sound. Peace

Old 12-15-2017, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The sons of G-d that are being clothed with the High Priests garments/the lambkin (only place that word is used), offspring of the Lamb. Reason being the High Priest only could stand upright (ie. not die) in the Holy of Holies presence of G-d if there was no sin. They tied a rope around his ankle in case he died, so they could pull him out of there, and this is why he had gold bells sewed onto the corners of his garment, so if they didn't hear them ringing they knew he was dead. Gold/nature of G-d plus giving off a clear (not dead) sound. Peace
Amen
sons and daughters

A voice cries out:

“Clear a road through the desert for Adonai!
Level a highway in the ‘Aravah for our God!
4 Let every valley be filled in,
every mountain and hill lowered,
the bumpy places made level
and the crags become a plain.......

5 Then the glory of Adonai will be revealed;
all humankind together will see it,
for the mouth of Adonai has spoken.”

6 A voice says, “Proclaim!”
And I answer, “What should I proclaim?”
“All humanity is merely grass,
all its kindness like wildflowers:
7 the grass dries up, the flower fades,
when a wind from Adonai blows on it.
Surely the people are grass!
8 The grass dries up, the flower fades;
but the word of our God will stand forever.”

9 You who bring good news to Tziyon,
get yourself up on a high mountain;
you who bring good news to Yerushalayim,
cry out at the top of your voice!
Don’t be afraid to shout out loud!
Say to the cities of Y’hudah,
“Here is your God!
10 Here comes Adonai Elohim with power,
and his arm will rule for him.
Look! His reward is with him,
and his recompense is before him.
11 He is like a shepherd feeding his flock,
gathering his lambs with his arm,
carrying them against his chest,

gently leading the mother sheep.”

12 Who has counted the handfuls of water in the sea,
measured off the sky with a ruler,
gauged how much dust there is on the earth,

weighed the mountains on scales, or the hills in a balance?

13 Who has measured the Spirit of Adonai?
Who has been his counselor, instructing him?
14 Whom did he consult, to gain understanding?
Who taught him how to judge,
taught him what he needed to know,
showed him how to discern?

15 The nations are like a drop in a bucket,
they count like a grain of dust on the scales.
The islands weigh as little as specks of dust.
16 The L’vanon would not suffice for fuel
or its animals be enough for burnt offerings.
17 Before him all the nations are like nothing.
He regards them as less than nothing.

18 With whom, then, will you compare God?
By what standard will you evaluate him?
19 An image made by a craftsman,
which a goldsmith overlays with gold,
for which he then casts silver chains?
20 A man too poor to afford an offering
chooses a piece of wood that won’t rot,
then seeks out a skilled artisan
to prepare an image that won’t fall over.

21 Don’t you know? Don’t you hear?
Haven’t you been told from the start?
Don’t you understand how the earth is set up?
22 He who sits above the circle of the earth —
for whom its inhabitants appear like grasshoppers —
stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
spreads them out like a tent to live in.
23 He reduces princes to nothing,
the rulers of the earth to emptiness.
24 Scarcely are they planted, scarcely sown,
scarcely their stem taken root in the ground,
when he blows on them, they dry up,
and the whirlwind carries them off like straw.
25 “With whom, then, will you compare me?
With whom am I equal?” asks the Holy One.

26 Turn your eyes to the heavens!
See who created these?
He brings out the army of them in sequence,
summoning each by name.
Through his great might and his massive strength,
not one of them is missing.

27 Why do you complain, Ya‘akov;
why do you say, Isra’el,
“My way is hidden from Adonai,
my rights are ignored by my God”?
28 Haven’t you known, haven’t you heard
that the everlasting God, Adonai,
the Creator of the ends of the earth,
does not grow tired or weary?
His understanding cannot be fathomed.
29 He invigorates the exhausted,
he gives strength to the powerless.
30 Young men may grow tired and weary,
even the fittest may stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in Adonai will renew their strength,
they will soar aloft as with eagles’ wings;
when they are running they won’t grow weary,
when they are walking they won’t get tired.

Old 12-18-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
1 Olah (Burnt Offering) -- submission to God's will. This was the most common offering. It is made from the desire to commune with God. It can be made from all kinds of clean animals, and no part is eaten.

2 Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness. includes thanksgiving-offerings (in Hebrew, Todah, which was obligatory for survivors of life-threatening crises), free will-offerings, and offerings made after fulfillment of a vow. The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim, and part eaten by the family.

3 Chatat (Sin offering) -- atonement or purging of a sin. This expresses remorse and a desire to reconcile with God after errors have been made. Chatat means "to miss the mark." When one reads Leviticus, we find that all of the errors given as examples are unintentional. Eaten by the Kohanim.

4 Asham (Guilt Offering) -- this is for stealing from the Temple, for when you are not sure if you have committed a sin, and for breach of trust. Eaten by the Kohanim.

5 Michah (Meal Offering) -- the devotion of the fruits of our labor to God. A portion is burnt, and the rest eaten by the Kohanim.

6 Parah Adumah (The Red Heifer) -- a purification ceremony that uses the ashes to cleanse i.e. the Kohanim from exposure to impurities such as the dead so that they might serve at the altar. In order for the third temple to be put into service, a Red Heifer must be found and sacrificed to purify the priests called into service.

Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness.
I would add fellowship within the Body of Christ as a comfort to one another in sharing knowledge of the foundations.

“I have told you these things while I am still with you. But the Counselor, the Ruach HaKodesh, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything; that is, he will remind you of everything I have said to you.
“What I am leaving with you is shalom(peace) — I am giving you my shalom(peace).

I don’t give the way the world gives.

Don’t let yourselves be upset or frightened. You heard me tell you, ‘I am leaving, and I will come back to you.’ If you loved me, you would have been glad that I am going to the Father; because the Father is greater than I.

1 Thessalonians 1Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
1 From: Sha’ul, Sila and Timothy

To: The Messianic Community of the Thessalonians, united with God the Father and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah:

Grace to you and shalom(peace)...
We always thank God for all of you, regularly mentioning you in our prayers,
calling to mind before God our Father what our Lord Yeshua the Messiah has brought about in you — how your trust produces action, your love hard work, and your hope perseverance. We know, brothers, that God has loved and chosen you; that the Good News we brought did not become for you a matter only of words, but also one of power, the Ruach HaKodesh and total conviction — just as you know how we lived for your sakes when we were with you. You, indeed, became imitators of us and of the Lord; so that even though you were going through severe troubles, you received the Word with joy from the Ruach HaKodesh.

1 Thessalonians 5Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
5 But you have no need to have anything written to you, brothers, about the times and dates when this will happen; 2 because you yourselves well know that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “Everything is so peaceful and secure,” then destruction will suddenly come upon them, the way labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there is no way they will escape.

4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, so that the Day should take you by surprise like a thief; 5 for you are all people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We don’t belong to the night or to darkness, 6 so let’s not be asleep, like the rest are; on the contrary, let us stay alert and sober. 7 People who sleep, sleep at night; and people who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us stay sober, putting on trust and love as a breastplate and the hope of being delivered as a helmet. 9 For God has not intended that we should experience his fury, but that we should gain deliverance through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, 10 who died on our behalf so that whether we are alive or dead, we may live along with him. 11 Therefore, encourage each other, and build each other up — just as you are doing.

12 We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are working hard among you, those who are guiding you in the Lord and confronting you in order to help you change. 13 Treat them with the highest regard and love because of the work they are doing. Live at peace among yourselves; 14 but we urge you, brothers, to confront those who are lazy, your aim being to help them change, to encourage the timid, to assist the weak, and to be patient with everyone.

As for the Talmud,
Blessed are the poor,
They know they are a temple
"The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim,"

Last edited by pinacled; 12-18-2017 at 01:50 PM..

Old 12-18-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
yes the 144,000 youths who will take the place of Jesus at the Father's feet but to make intercession for their nations > the New sons of God. they will walk in the Path the Father set before them, as the son of David walked for his nation and his people.
it is very cool stuff right there PIN . the ones made straight .. or can it be also the ones who allowed their paths to be made straight maybe?

because confusion and hardship sometimes have its own reward. it can keep us about us..and that is happen all over this sight ...
Integrity in The winter house.
Zechariah 1Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
1 In the eighth month of the second year of Daryavesh, the following message from Adonai came to Z’kharyah the son of Berekhyah, the son of ‘Iddo, the prophet: 2 “Adonai was extremely angry with your ancestors. 3 Therefore, tell them that Adonai-Tzva’ot says this:
‘“Return to me,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot, “and I will return to you,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot. 4 “Don’t be like your ancestors. The earlier prophets proclaimed to them, ‘Adonai-Tzva’ot says to turn back now from your evil ways and deeds’; but they didn’t listen or pay attention to me,” says Adonai. 5 “Your ancestors, where are they? And the prophets, do they live forever? 6 But my words and my laws, which I ordered my servants the prophets, overtook your ancestors, didn’t they? Then they turned and said, ‘Adonai has dealt with us according to our ways and deeds, just as he intended to do.’”’”

7 On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, the month of Sh’vat, in the second year of Daryavesh, this message from Adonai came to Z’kharyah the son of Berekhyah, the son of ‘Iddo, the prophet: 8 It was night, and I saw there before me a man riding on a russet-colored horse. He stood among the myrtle bushes in the valley; and behind him were other horses, russet, chestnut-colored and white. 9 I asked, “What are these, my Lord?”
The angel speaking with me said to me,
“I will show you what these are.” 10 The man standing among the myrtles said, “These are those whom Adonai has sent to wander throughout the earth.” 11 Then they themselves answered the angel of Adonai standing among the myrtles, “We have been wandering throughout the earth, and the whole world is quiet and at peace.”

12 The angel of Adonai said,
“Adonai-Tzva’ot, how long will you keep withholding mercy from Yerushalayim and the cities of Y’hudah? You’ve been angry with them for the past seventy years!” 13 Adonai replied with kind and comforting words to the angel who was speaking with me. 14 The angel speaking with me then said to me,
“Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot says: ‘I am extremely jealous on behalf of Yerushalayim and Tziyon; 15 and [to the same degree] I am extremely angry with the nations that are so self-satisfied; because I was only a little angry [at Yerushalayim and Tziyon], but they made the suffering worse.’ 16 Therefore Adonai says, ‘I will return to Yerushalayim with merciful deeds. My house will be rebuilt there,’ says Adonai-Tzva’ot; ‘yes, a measuring line will be stretched out over Yerushalayim.’ 17 In addition, proclaim that Adonai-Tzva’ot says, ‘My cities will again overflow with prosperity.’ Adonai will again comfort Tziyon, and he will again make Yerushalayim the city of his choice.”

Old 12-18-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
1 Olah (Burnt Offering) -- submission to God's will. This was the most common offering. It is made from the desire to commune with God. It can be made from all kinds of clean animals, and no part is eaten.

2 Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness. includes thanksgiving-offerings (in Hebrew, Todah, which was obligatory for survivors of life-threatening crises), free will-offerings, and offerings made after fulfillment of a vow. The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim, and part eaten by the family.

3 Chatat (Sin offering) -- atonement or purging of a sin. This expresses remorse and a desire to reconcile with God after errors have been made. Chatat means "to miss the mark." When one reads Leviticus, we find that all of the errors given as examples are unintentional. Eaten by the Kohanim.

4 Asham (Guilt Offering) -- this is for stealing from the Temple, for when you are not sure if you have committed a sin, and for breach of trust. Eaten by the Kohanim.

5 Michah (Meal Offering) -- the devotion of the fruits of our labor to God. A portion is burnt, and the rest eaten by the Kohanim.

6 Parah Adumah (The Red Heifer) -- a purification ceremony that uses the ashes to cleanse i.e. the Kohanim from exposure to impurities such as the dead so that they might serve at the altar. In order for the third temple to be put into service, a Red Heifer must be found and sacrificed to purify the priests called into service.

Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness.
I would add fellowship within the Body of Christ as a comfort to one another in sharing knowledge of the foundations.

“I have told you these things while I am still with you. But the Counselor, the Ruach HaKodesh, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything; that is, he will remind you of everything I have said to you.
“What I am leaving with you is shalom(peace) — I am giving you my shalom(peace).

I don’t give the way the world gives.

Don’t let yourselves be upset or frightened. You heard me tell you, ‘I am leaving, and I will come back to you.’ If you loved me, you would have been glad that I am going to the Father; because the Father is greater than I.

1 Thessalonians 1Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
1 From: Sha’ul, Sila and Timothy

To: The Messianic Community of the Thessalonians, united with God the Father and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah:

Grace to you and shalom(peace)...
We always thank God for all of you, regularly mentioning you in our prayers,
calling to mind before God our Father what our Lord Yeshua the Messiah has brought about in you — how your trust produces action, your love hard work, and your hope perseverance. We know, brothers, that God has loved and chosen you; that the Good News we brought did not become for you a matter only of words, but also one of power, the Ruach HaKodesh and total conviction — just as you know how we lived for your sakes when we were with you. You, indeed, became imitators of us and of the Lord; so that even though you were going through severe troubles, you received the Word with joy from the Ruach HaKodesh.

1 Thessalonians 5Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
5 But you have no need to have anything written to you, brothers, about the times and dates when this will happen; 2 because you yourselves well know that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “Everything is so peaceful and secure,” then destruction will suddenly come upon them, the way labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there is no way they will escape.

4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, so that the Day should take you by surprise like a thief; 5 for you are all people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We don’t belong to the night or to darkness, 6 so let’s not be asleep, like the rest are; on the contrary, let us stay alert and sober. 7 People who sleep, sleep at night; and people who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us stay sober, putting on trust and love as a breastplate and the hope of being delivered as a helmet. 9 For God has not intended that we should experience his fury, but that we should gain deliverance through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, 10 who died on our behalf so that whether we are alive or dead, we may live along with him. 11 Therefore, encourage each other, and build each other up — just as you are doing.

12 We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are working hard among you, those who are guiding you in the Lord and confronting you in order to help you change. 13 Treat them with the highest regard and love because of the work they are doing. Live at peace among yourselves; 14 but we urge you, brothers, to confront those who are lazy, your aim being to help them change, to encourage the timid, to assist the weak, and to be patient with everyone.

As for the Talmud,
Blessed are the poor,
They know they are a temple
"The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim,"
The Light to a foursquare temple,

Old 12-19-2017, 03:13 AM

998 posts, read 436,938 times
Do you know that World War III will not occur from now until 2018-03-31? But it may occur between 2018-04-01 and 2018-09-30, which is the middle of the year by quarter (second and third quarters). If it is by month, the middle of the year will be June and July (2018-06-01 to 2018-07-31). If it is by day in an ordinary or common year, the middle of the year is 07-02 at 12:00 noon. Since next year will be a common year and 2018-07-02 is not a Wednesday, it will not happen by day in the middle of 2018. If it is a leap year, the middle of the year by day will be between 07-02 and 07-03 at 12 midnight. Since next year is not a leap year, it will not happen by day in the middle of 2018.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity