Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2018, 04:55 AM

998 posts, read 436,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Please point out in the Holy Bible that Jesus was born in the Feast of Tabernacles.

When Jesus was crucified and died, He was 32 solar years old, not 33 as commonly said.

A little later, I am going to reveal that Jesus was crucified on a Thursday and not on Wednesday or Friday, that it is correct what Jesus said in Matthew 12:40, "three days and three nights", and that Monday is the first day of the week.
Some people think that Jesus was crucified on Wednesday because they could not accept that it could be Friday crucifixion and Sunday resurrection to satisfy what Jesus said in Matthew 12:40, "three days and three nights". They don't know that in Preparation Day, the shops were open in the morning only. Their argument of a Wednesday crucifixion fails because that Friday, Mary Magdalene et al. could have bought the spices and anoint Jesus after buying them.

Old 03-30-2018, 09:22 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Jewish calender is not like ours it is on a Lunar month.. so youwon't be able to figure it out unless you are first a jew with a calender that old and one who understands ancient passover and sabbeth laws of their day to know exactly why there was so many " sabbeth that week. because I am quite sure there was two days maybe even three or more.. in the story they called a Sabbeth. so I don't know how that works..
because they had to get them off the cross because sunset was a Sabbeth.. but the during the feasts and those HOLY DAYS there is reason for other sabbeths/ meaning a holy day . and the holy day and the sabbeth might have been back to back in that year and so none of it will make sense to us now..
I think he died just before a holy day of Passover and rose from the grave three days later after the passover. there may have been a Sabbeth between his last super and his rising also . because why did it take mary and Martha 3 more days to get back to finish his burial? because that is how long it took them.. there was soemthing happening in that three day time frame.. or they would have come back to finish his burial before the three days... that is why they were going then when they found it empty wa sto finish buring him.... so why was there three days and nights inbetween where the women can't get to him ..? did roman have sabbeths or days of rest.. so that the soldiesrs wouldnt have rolled the stone.. there is information missing.
which day was a regular sabbeth ? I don't know if that question has to be asked.. > but I have no idea!!
I don't think the account is wrong !! I think our knowledge of Jewish feasts days and Sabbath days , moon days and lunar calenders really sucks rotten eggs. and then we have to throw roman traditions into the pot also.. and no one knows what that might have been either.. and it is even less likely that a learned Jew / perfect knowledge historian type..who would be needed to understand how all the Sabbath and feast days might created a three day clock.. well Hate him and would never tell what special combination in lunar cycle .. roman cycles
days of rest...might have to be to make the eye witnessed words true.. because they are true.
he keeps his WORD
he was in the grave three days and three nights ( as best we understand that statement even) just like JOnah ..

but as I look at another promise I am not sure it was three days and three nights.
because of this promises..
just like in the levitical law concerning diseases ( which he carried for us ) .. the sick or sores were checked " on the third day.."
https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_1
so to full jewish law concering disease adn healing He had to be hecked as being healed on the third day.. or it wasn't legal.

and it says

Hos 6:2

After two days( 2000 years ) He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

this was true in days and will be true in thousand day years..
we are in the eve and last hours of the 2nd day and morning is coming..

so I think our counts are off. and that we have let foolish folks repeat to us three days and three nights as if they understood it outside of the Jewish context of a night and day.. ..and maybe they didnt' understand it at all !
as soon as they got Jesus in the grave it was a day and a night on a count as I count it add a holy days Sabeth for passover he died in the day and as it became a sabbeth it was a first night. must add a regular jewish sabbeth night also .and I don't know if we have to add a roman Saturnday that the romans would not do work..( to roll the stone for the women to finish ritual bural for him.. ).. .

another point is that when the women saw him he had not been presented to the father thus was he still ( in darkness to the Father who could not see him yet .. see.. so that day may have been on the count some how also in the three days out of the Father's sight .
there is just alot of it we don't understand yet.. won't it be a blast to learn it from HIM someday ?

so what I know is the account is true.. how it worked is about our truth about the historical records about their times and how all the nations and the jews days of rest in a temple setting and traditions worked exactly in a Roman world .and the understanding of the4 legalities of The witnesses of earthly courts.. and the Fathers courts.. ..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-30-2018 at 10:00 AM..

Old 03-30-2018, 10:52 AM

525 posts, read 348,478 times
Wow!

Old 03-30-2018, 12:09 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
" another point is that when the women saw him he had not been presented to the Father thus was he sort of still in darkness to the Father who could not see him yet ? .. see.. so that whole day may have been on the count some how also in the three days out of the Father's sight ".

which this whole point might point to the millennium, where he is with us but not with the Father yet in the third day .. and as the last or third day/ 3rd thousand years of the grace of the.... Son of Man / Son of God's kingdom rule .. and then he lives with the Father after that third day ( Rev 22-23 ? for the father and son are the light there of ?????).
so folks can pray about that.

Old 03-30-2018, 07:59 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,166,420 times
Crucified on Wednesday....Thursday begins at dark.....multiple sabbaths in effect. So Thurs night is first night-Fri 2nd- Sat 3rd night and rise early Sunday. 3 days 3 nights.....God doesn't make mistakes.....

Old 03-30-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Please point out in the Holy Bible that Jesus was born in the Feast of Tabernacles.

When Jesus was crucified and died, He was 32 solar years old, not 33 as commonly said.

A little later, I am going to reveal that Jesus was crucified on a Thursday and not on Wednesday or Friday, that it is correct what Jesus said in Matthew 12:40, "three days and three nights", and that Monday is the first day of the week.
Thursday - crucifixion of Jesus, Preparation Day
Day 1 - Friday, high day Sabbath
Day 2 - Saturday, regular weekly Sabbath of the Jews
Day 3 - Sunday, Sabbath of the followers of Jesus
Monday - first day of the week, discovery of the missing body of Jesus (Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, John 20.

Mark 16:1 - when did Mary Magdalene et al. buy the sweet spices to anoint Jesus? Remember that on Sabbath days, shops were close.

To SAAN, please point out in the Holy Bible that Jesus was born in the Feast of Tabernacles.

Old 04-01-2018, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Thursday - crucifixion of Jesus, Preparation Day
Day 1 - Friday, high day Sabbath
Day 2 - Saturday, regular weekly Sabbath of the Jews
Day 3 - Sunday, Sabbath of the followers of Jesus
Monday - first day of the week, discovery of the missing body of Jesus (Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, John 20.

Mark 16:1 - when did Mary Magdalene et al. buy the sweet spices to anoint Jesus? Remember that on Sabbath days, shops were close.

To SAAN, please point out in the Holy Bible that Jesus was born in the Feast of Tabernacles.
Mark 16:1 is singular Sabbath and Matthew 28:1 is plural Sabbath. Please read Acts 17:2 about Saint Paul and the three Sabbath days.

I am still waiting for SAAN.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Mark 16:1 is singular Sabbath and Matthew 28:1 is plural Sabbath. Please read Acts 17:2 about Saint Paul and the three Sabbath days.

I am still waiting for SAAN.
Who are the people who attended the burial of Jesus? There were seven people in all who attended the burial of Jesus. They were:
1. Mary, the mother of Jesus
2. Mary Magdalene
3. Mary, the mother of Cleophas (John 19:25), (maybe the mother of James and Joseph - Matthew 27:56 and Mark 15:40)
4. The Samaritan woman
5. Joseph of Arimathaea
6. Nicodemus, the owner of the sepulcher; and
7. John the Baptist

Old 04-04-2018, 06:26 AM

525 posts, read 348,478 times
peacecrusader888,
re: "There were seven people in all who attended the burial of Jesus."

Perhaps even more than that, but only four are mentioned by name: Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of Joses, Joseph of Arimathea, and Nicodemus.

re: "Nicodemus, the owner of the sepulcher..."

What scripture identifies Nicodemus as the owner?

re: "The Samaritan woman"

What scripture places the Samritan woman at the tomb?

re: "John the Baptist"

OK, now I know you're just messing with us.

Old 04-04-2018, 01:27 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Crucified on Wednesday....Thursday begins at dark.....multiple sabbaths in effect. So Thurs night is first night-Fri 2nd- Sat 3rd night and rise early Sunday. 3 days 3 nights.....God doesn't make mistakes.....
I started not to reply to this topic but seeing the confusion maybe we can get an understanding.

First, you're correct on Wednesday, he was Crucified. but rosed early Sunday? impossible. understand the Lord said that he would RISE the "third DAY". so Wednesday before dusk to Thursday before dusk is 1 day. before dusk to Friday 2 days and before dusk to Saturday is three days. remember, Mark 9:31 "For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day".

the Wednesday in the tomb before dusk is correct, but the rising on the third day is incorrect.

but with the Wednesday in the tomb before dusk, and the 3 days and 3 nights in the tomb leaves a hard explaining. because he rose on the third day, Saturday before the sunset. so the 3 days are covered. but what about the nights. if Crucified on Wednesday, which I believe as you are correct, so how do we get him in the tomb after sunset on Saturday when he rose on Saturday?

I believe the answer is in the scriptures. remember what you said, "God doesn't make mistakes". I agree.

PCY

PS read John 20:7 for your possible answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity