Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 02:50 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,312,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Sorry - but you are incorrect. There is no mention of people going to Jesus in John 14:6.

Your desire to accuse believers is clouding up your comprehension.
Hang on, where are these accusations ?.

I just showed you how you put 2 scriptures together which you think are saying the same when in fact they are not, and you are saying i am in correct.

John 14 clearly states man COMES(so it is man coming to God here) to God but by Jesus. Rev 3 tells us that it is Jesus that COMES to us. Neither of these scriptures are saying what you think and they are definitely not saying the same thing. Why would you believe they are when they clearly are not.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:11 PM

45,591 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Hang on, where are these accusations ?.

I just showed you how you put 2 scriptures together which you think are saying the same when in fact they are not, and you are saying i am in correct.

John 14 clearly states man COMES(so it is man coming to God here) to God but by Jesus. Rev 3 tells us that it is Jesus that COMES to us. Neither of these scriptures are saying what you think and they are definitely not saying the same thing. Why would you believe they are when they clearly are not.
That's right. John 14 mentions nothing about Jesus' coming or going... just that He is the way.

It's clear to me. It's not to you... ultimately that's not my problem.

And it's so common for you to accuse people, you can't even see it.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
That's right. John 14 mentions nothing about Jesus' coming or going... just that He is the way.

It's clear to me. It's not to you... ultimately that's not my problem.

One of the scriptures(John 14:6) says man "comes" to the Father but by Jesus, the other (Rev 3:20) says Jesus comes to us, you are using both of these scripture as if they are saying the same.

Please quote me where i have accused someone or please apologize, it is not becoming of anyone who professes Christ to falsely accuse someone.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I sincerely believe there are people here, who, if Jesus began participating on this forum would damn him to hell because they do not know what they are saying or doing. Many Christians have inadvertently locked Jesus outside of their "houses".
A closed mind will only entertain its own thoughts, subjecting itself to itself, but we know who holds the key to life and death.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:

Quote me or i will report you to the mods. Please stop falsely accusing me, i do not want to be back and forth with you on this, trying to justify myself to you.We know who scripture says the accuser of the brethren is.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:41 PM

45,591 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
One of the scriptures(John 14:6) says man "comes" to the Father but by Jesus, the other (Rev 3:20) says Jesus comes to us, you are using both of these scripture as if they are saying the same.

Please quote me where i have accused someone or please apologize, it is not becoming of anyone who professes Christ to falsely accuse someone.
Post 38 - see if you can find it.

On second thought, I tell you what - I'll just report that post, and they can remove it.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Post 38 - see if you can find it.

On second thought, I tell you what - I'll just report that post, and they can remove it.
Quote:
Conditional about what ? . You are just slinging verses together here. Rev 3:20 clearly states he comes to us, the John 14:6 verse is saying we come to Jesus, which is it. Like all bible fundamentalists, you have been taken in by the Father's of evangelicalicism..... The Plymouth Brethren.
Go on then what is accusing in this?. Yolu have been taken in by the Father's of evangelicalism is no accusation.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Sorry - but you are incorrect. There is no mention of people going to Jesus in John 14:6.

Your desire to accuse believers is clouding up your comprehension.
Yes there is by Jesus drawing people to him. It also say if i be lifted up i will draw all men unto me, so a blind man on a galloping horse can see that people are coming to the Father by Jesus. Rev 3:20 says the exact opposite.... it say he comes to us, he comes to our door and knocks. To use this as though it is the message of salvation is a misuse of the scriptures, a misuse created by the evangelical Father's who turned Christianity from Christ based to bible based.

Old 03-14-2018, 05:02 PM

16,679 posts, read 15,688,422 times
No good can come from continued accusation of accusations of accusations with nothing substantive being said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity