Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 01:09 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The belief that needs to be scraped is that of eternal damnation which is not a reflection of God.
Lot of places speaking of the 3 divisions of heaven, a least, a greatest and one in between. You can tell somebody that they will never enter the kingdom of heaven without insinuating they are going to a burning hell. Most people will never enter into the Kingdom of heaven, the Zoe kingdom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 01:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Lot of places speaking of the 3 divisions of heaven, a least, a greatest and one in between. You can tell somebody that they will never enter the kingdom of heaven without insinuating they are going to a burning hell. Most people will never enter into the Kingdom of heaven, the Zoe kingdom.
Zoe is life, meaning every soul. But there are those who believe in condemning others to a non-existent place of eternal damnation. For some reason they feel the need to exalt themselves over everyone else.

Old 09-04-2018, 02:42 PM

1,419 posts, read 1,048,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementofA View Post
Nice dodge "head in the sand" trick.

I'll be back by tomorrow, perhaps. I wonder if you'll have answered my two questions by then.
Maybe he's tired of the same old twisted discussion over and over like myself, always the same arguments even though they have been debunked so many times.. as if you truly care about the meaning of Scripture, about the truth of God's Word, you just like to hear yourself talk and only care about peddling your heresy

Old 09-04-2018, 02:44 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Zoe is life, meaning every soul. But there are those who believe in condemning others to a non-existent place of eternal damnation. For some reason they feel the need to exalt themselves over everyone else.

There are two words for the word,'' LIFE,'' one is life, and the other is the abundant Zoe life., two different words.

Everyone should know that the Temple and it's 3 sections is designed after the pattern of the Temple with 3 sections.

Hebrews 8
Christ's Eternal Priesthood
1Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. 3For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. 6But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
The New Covenant
7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

1 Corinthians 3 ~ The Difference between Salvation with no reward, and Salvation WITH REWARD.
12If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, 13his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work. 14If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward. 15If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as if through the flames

EVEN THOSE WHO BURN IN THE FLAMES AS THEY WATCH THEIR RESURRECTION BODY BURN, EVEN THOSE ARE SAVED...........

Matthew 7 ~ EVEN THE ONES WHO ARE SENT TO THE OUTER COURT ARE SAVED.
A Tree and its Fruit
22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23ThenI will tell them plainly,‘I never knewyou;departfromMe,youworkersof lawlessness.’24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.…

MATTHEW 22
The Parable of the Banquet
…11But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. 12‘Friend, he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’ But the man was speechless. 13Then the king told the servants, ‘Tie him hand and foot and throw him outside into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’…

EVEN THESE PEOPLE KICKED OUT INTO THE OUTER COURT OF GENTILES/DARKNESS ARE SAVED.

Jesus tells us that we can speak against him and be forgiven, Jesus tells us that we CAN EVEN not keep any of the laws AND EVEN teach other not to keep the laws, AND STILL be in the kingdom of heaven, albeit, the least in the kingdom, but in the kingdom.

In Revelation we are shown a new temple, and the sinners are still there, and they are without the temple, but they are still there, but that temple shown in Revelation is a resurrected body, and the people without the city are still there and alive without that resurrected body.

Old 09-04-2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are two words for the word,'' LIFE,'' one is life, and the other is the abundant Zoe life., two different words.

Jesus tells us that we can speak against him and be forgiven, Jesus tells us that we CAN EVEN not keep any of the laws AND EVEN teach other not to keep the laws, AND STILL be in the kingdom of heaven, albeit, the least in the kingdom, but in the kingdom.

In Revelation we are shown a new temple, and the sinners are still there, and they are without the temple, but they are still there, but that temple shown in Revelation is a resurrected body, and the people without the city are still there and alive without that resurrected body.
I appreciate your input, life is precious.

Old 09-04-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
Maybe he's tired of the same old twisted discussion over and over like myself, always the same arguments even though they have been debunked so many times.. as if you truly care about the meaning of Scripture, about the truth of God's Word, you just like to hear yourself talk and only care about peddling your heresy
Actually, it has never been debunked, you just view it with a closed mind, while being stiff-necked.

Old 09-04-2018, 03:44 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementofA View Post
Nice dodge "head in the sand" trick.

I'll be back by tomorrow, perhaps. I wonder if you'll have answered my two questions by then.
You asked me to define the Bible, and I did.

Don't expect me to entertain your word-games over some word you don't like when it has been discussed and debunked on dozens of other threads. What is the point of repeating the same discussions when you can just read the past ones?

If you want to believe eternal=temporary, when you are welcome to your opinion. I do not agree.

Old 09-04-2018, 05:32 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,403,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Don't expect me to entertain your word-games over some word you don't like when it has been discussed and debunked on dozens of other threads. What is the point of repeating the same discussions when you can just read the past ones?

If you want to believe eternal=temporary, when you are welcome to your opinion. I do not agree.
Keep in mind the mountains are called eternal and some are gone.

Old 09-04-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Keep in mind the mountains are called eternal and some are gone.
"But..." it says right here, they are eternal and everlasting.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:12 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

How is it you being a smart guy cannot comprehend the obvious mistranslations being presented to you?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity