Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 05:22 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I have heard this is the biggest sin or crime against God, the most hurtful, the sadest....
to talk someone out of belief...of believing and loving Him....in other words,
taking someone's love away from Him.

What do you say? You, not the Bible...your heart and soul....what do they say to you?
I think the unforgivable sin is talking children who believe out of their belief..

so if I am right , then the professional professors of their own lies.. forced on children in our colleges and now even down to grade school and lists like this one. , well they better find some way to get repentance, like their life depended on it.. because it just might.
because I believe that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is doing the anti-commands to someone spiritually.

the ten commandments are about the mark of the beast/ death ..... due to causing eventual physical death to someone if you walk in them ..
so then
to murder spiritually... to rape., molest and adulterate, defile a mind and heart, a soul ( seat of their emotions) thus kill an innocent, to kill them spiritually... to bear false witness spiritually. to yes make them put something else above God.. etc.. which causes their spiritual death. I believe this is the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. to mock in any way the Spirit of God would eventually kill someone spiritually.. to molest them spiritually. ..
so I think it is a Huge deal and lots of folks are guilty of it and because of the witness they are or the militant anti-christ/anti-word that they are, yes they surely will eventually kill an innocent spiritually..

if that spiritually "deathing" work of their flesh .. happens to an adult non-innocent .. then those who maybe are not
humbled and willingly serving their King as a child , and were maybe just in it for themselves ... or that pretty girl who sits in the third row. probably just started their walk and never set their roots and thus they withered on the vine ( "the seed on poor ground" or the seeds who got choked out by some really aggressive weedy folks" and the birds(always points to demons) stealing their seeds of life.. ). Thus they never really met Him, Or they would love Him.. even though they may never understand Him fully. what they will know about him they will be in love with.
His goodness.. He is our hope and our salvation in times of troubles and He is our protection and that will become more apparent in time.... and He is our provider.
and if we only wish to be repentant and may not be actually repentant.. .. but IF we wish we could feel that and mean it. He can get us even to that place of true repentance..because sometimes we are so wounded by our own lives and our choices and our very messed up intellects.....that we have to be healed ( by Him ) washed first in his blood and then his word and his love/ Spirit to have an honest emotion and thus to even feel the need to repent/turn and come into agreement with Him.

I think that blasphemy of the holy is unforgivable.. not because he couldn't forgive it.. because he could ! if someone really meant it..

but because they are already hardened their heart to such an extent that they will NOT make the trip back to his places of healing and in humility without some real aggressive actions on the Lord's part and thus unless they are forced to deal and because they will not deal with him willingly. because now if they don't have to they won't ..
so maybe they won't do it , or( their intellect like the king who went in the old testament even .. who didn't want to wash in the Jordan, who finally did as told and was healed.. ), but at first his intellect wished to wash in a cleaner river) their intellects thus refuse some part of the process of humbling learning a faith that walks and talks and see results ...
OH but that is what the tribulation time is all about.
it is a time for making every man deal with Him and to deal with their own sins IN HUMILITY.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-11-2019 at 05:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2019, 05:50 PM

1,382 posts, read 768,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa;54654763[B
]I think the unforgivable sin is talking children who believe out of their belief..
[/b]
so if I am right , then the professional professors of their own lies.. forced on children in our colleges and now even down to grade school and lists like this one. , well they better find some way to get repentance, like their life depended on it.. because it just might.
because I believe that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is doing the anti-commands to someone spiritually.

the ten commandments are about the mark of the beast/ death ..... due to causing eventual physical death to someone if you walk in them ..
so then
to murder spiritually... to rape., molest and adulterate, defile a mind and heart, a soul ( seat of their emotions) thus kill an innocent, to kill them spiritually... to bear false witness spiritually. to yes make them put something else above God.. etc.. which causes their spiritual death. I believe this is the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. to mock in any way the Spirit of God would eventually kill someone spiritually.. to molest them spiritually. ..
so I think it is a Huge deal and lots of folks are guilty of it and because of the witness they are or the militant anti-christ/anti-word that they are, yes they surely will eventually kill an innocent spiritually..

if that spiritually "deathing" work of their flesh .. happens to an adult non-innocent .. then those who maybe are not
humbled and willingly serving their King as a child , and were maybe just in it for themselves ... or that pretty girl who sits in the third row. probably just started their walk and never set their roots and thus they withered on the vine ( "the seed on poor ground" or the seeds who got choked out by some really aggressive weedy folks" and the birds(always points to demons) stealing their seeds of life.. ). Thus they never really met Him, Or they would love Him.. even though they may never understand Him fully. what they will know about him they will be in love with.
His goodness.. He is our hope and our salvation in times of troubles and He is our protection and that will become more apparent in time.... and He is our provider.
and if we only wish to be repentant and may not be actually repentant.. .. but IF we wish we could feel that and mean it. He can get us even to that place of true repentance..because sometimes we are so wounded by our own lives and our choices and our very messed up intellects.....that we have to be healed ( by Him ) washed first in his blood and then his word and his love/ Spirit to have an honest emotion and thus to even feel the need to repent/turn and come into agreement with Him.

I think that blasphemy of the holy is unforgivable.. not because he couldn't forgive it.. because he could ! if someone really meant it..

but because they are already hardened their heart to such an extent that they will NOT make the trip back to his places of healing and in humility without some real aggressive actions on the Lord's part and thus unless they are forced to deal and because they will not deal with him willingly. because now if they don't have to they won't ..
so maybe they won't do it , or( their intellect like the king who went in the old testament even .. who didn't want to wash in the Jordan, who finally did as told and was healed.. ), but at first his intellect wished to wash in a cleaner river) their intellects thus refuse some part of the process of humbling learning a faith that walks and talks and see results ...
OH but that is what the tribulation time is all about.
it is a time for making every man deal with Him and to deal with their own sins IN HUMILITY.
In general, children, who have hearts of flesh, are spiritually more open than adults, who have indeed hardened their hearts. The act of providing "stumbling blocks" to these little children (Matthew 18:6) is something that would be the problem. The biggest "stumbling block to me" (Matthew 16:23), would be Peter, and his presumed position as the rock the church is built on. The second "stumbling block" would be to teach them that they have been "released from the law" by the followers of the false prophet Paul. If one teaches children either of these, and provides a stumbling block to entering the kingdom of heaven, it would be better if the culprit simply was not born, or quickly was drowned in the depth of the sea (Matthew 18:6). The sin would be to talk children into such false beliefs in the first place.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
In general, children, who have hearts of flesh, are spiritually more open than adults, who have indeed hardened their hearts. The act of providing "stumbling blocks" to these little children (Matthew 18:6) is something that would be the problem. The biggest "stumbling block to me" (Matthew 16:23), would be Peter, and his presumed position as the rock the church is built on. The second "stumbling block" would be to teach them that they have been "released from the law" by the followers of the false prophet Paul. If one teaches children either of these, and provides a stumbling block to entering the kingdom of heaven, it would be better if the culprit simply was not born, or quickly was drowned in the depth of the sea (Matthew 18:6). The sin would be to talk children into such false beliefs in the first place.
or to make them question God's chosen authorities like Korah's sin ? instead of seeking Him and His Spirit to understand why He chose them with their flaws and all? I love all the works of Peter Paul and mary, personally!!

Old 03-11-2019, 06:25 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
2nd pillar,
You are out classed when my sister xuipa speaks.
Do you understand that her elder bro is always here?

If you like,
I'll be the challenge of the sword.
Better not bring clay and iron youngin.

Do u understand?

Old 03-11-2019, 11:04 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
2nd pillar,
You are out classed when my sister xuipa speaks.
Do you understand that her elder bro is always here?

If you like, I'll be the challenge of the sword.
Better not bring clay and iron youngin.

Do u understand?
There is no end to the insanity, but does the workout help you loose weight?

Old 03-12-2019, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
There is no end to the insanity, but does the workout help you loose weight?
so to his faithful he is but a whisper for most of our walks.... so well Jerwade I will guess that even all the intellectuals on this list can now tell you exactly what the Lord was correcting to that church and those churches bodies !! His body there called by his name, only it is screaming or knocking very very loudly............. and He will be just as clear and concise and even louder to the worldly when He corrects all of their special " theologies " that they created outside of his spirit and word..!

REV 3......

“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. This is the message from the one who is the Amen—the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s new creation: ‘I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! You say, “I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!” And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see. I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference. Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne. Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.’”

and to think how clearly , his word survived his presence and men with water hoses .. .

it doesn't get any clearer than this does it ?

the fire of God is coming and the correction(judgement) of God is coming and even intellectuals will understand it ... it isn't what you all fear .. it is not Hell!! It is him and He is OUR Salvation.. He is a consuming fire! and His word Lived ! and the cross lived! Have you bought from Him Gold refined by him? Are your treasures at the foot of the cross?

( HI Pin...LUVUTU big brother!! ) XOXO!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-12-2019 at 03:29 AM..

Old 03-12-2019, 05:00 AM

1,382 posts, read 768,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so to his faithful he is but a whisper for most of our walks.... so well Jerwade I will guess that even all the intellectuals on this list can now tell you exactly what the Lord was correcting to that church and those churches bodies !! His body there called by his name, only it is screaming or knocking very very loudly............. and He will be just as clear and concise and even louder to the worldly when He corrects all of their special " theologies " that they created outside of his spirit and word..!

REV 3......

“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. This is the message from the one who is the Amen—the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s new creation: ‘I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! You say, “I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!” And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see. I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference. Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne. Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.’”

and to think how clearly , his word survived his presence and men with water hoses .. .

it doesn't get any clearer than this does it ?

the fire of God is coming and the correction(judgement) of God is coming and even intellectuals will understand it ... it isn't what you all fear .. it is not Hell!! It is him and He is OUR Salvation.. He is a consuming fire! and His word Lived ! and the cross lived! Have you bought from Him Gold refined by him? Are your treasures at the foot of the cross?

( HI Pin...LUVUTU big brother!! ) XOXO!

The splinters of your "cross" were sold by Constantine's mother, and the gold received was deposited in her bank account. The consuming fire will be by the "locusts" of (Revelation 9:17-18), which will kill "a third of mankind". As for the "Word of God" (Revelation 19:13), he will "smite" with a "sharp sword" "which came from the mouth of him who sat upon the horse" (Revelation 19:21). Those who hang onto the "cross", which is the "sign/mark" of the "beast" will drink from the cup of God's wrath (Revelation 14:10). As for those who "commit lawlessness" (Romans 7:6), their reward will be hearing the words, "You who practice lawlessness...I never knew you" (Matthew 7:23).

Old 03-12-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
the splinters of your "cross" were sold by constantine's mother, and the gold received was deposited in her bank account. The consuming fire will be by the "locusts" of (revelation 9:17-18), which will kill "a third of mankind". As for the "word of god" (revelation 19:13), he will "smite" with a "sharp sword" "which came from the mouth of him who sat upon the horse" (revelation 19:21). Those who hang onto the "cross", which is the "sign/mark" of the "beast" will drink from the cup of god's wrath (revelation 14:10). As for those who "commit lawlessness" (romans 7:6), their reward will be hearing the words, "you who practice lawlessness...i never knew you" (matthew 7:23).
so what is God's law now as per JESUS IN the scriptures? Aka .. Thus .. So who is saved? Those who do what ?

Those who think they did all the right things the right way ...are not all "saved" there is two trees in the garden.. One of good and evil and one of life>. Which one you eating from? Because sometimes the one of life may not look so "good".... But good from the wrong tree still kills the soul.
There is not one atheists on this whole site that can find one "good" thing that they can praise Jesus for. Because it is all about the trees we are eating from. And who's will it is we are doing?

The church of Sardis is an interesting church and needs to be visited with prayer.
Jesus says He only did what he saw the Father doing.. Peter Paul and Mary all their deeds were completed in the Fathers will.. They passed the test measured against Sardis.. ..
one raised a child and one started the church in Jerusalem a war zone.. and one translated Hebrew and Aramaic and Jesus quirky thoughts( no one understood then or now) into Gentile languages and gentile thought..all completed their work in their Father's will..all very different works.
the ten commandments is not our only measure stick sir.. There is a few more he reveals in his word.. there is some gold and rods of iron also..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-12-2019 at 01:15 PM..

Old 03-12-2019, 04:14 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I think the unforgivable sin is talking children who believe out of their belief...
They were taught and trained in the way they should go by their parents or peers. Therefore, these little one's (children) had religion pushed on them from the day they could walk and talk, yet they were innocent and had no reason to have their thoughts corrupted through the ideologies of man; and his various beliefs.

Old 03-12-2019, 04:25 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,924,893 times
Well, according to Jesus, to destroy the faith his little ones, who believe in Him; those people deserve to have a large stone hung on their necks and be drowned in the depths. Thats severe. The Bible seems to indicate there are different levels of punishment in hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity