Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 08:40 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakley7677 View Post
When the Rapture happens, will our pets also be lifted with us to heaven? If not, I think I am going to stop being a Christian, because I do not want to leave them behind.
what .. you chose your pets over the Lord..? really?

first of all the rapture probably isn't till the end and after the resurrection of the dead.. ( rev 10, the angels with the sukkah for those who are made alive )

but there is alot of events between now and then..
but I am worried that you don't care to be counted worthy..... and care more for your pets than for your God.

let me say .. there is what psalms 118 talks about "the tabernacles of the righteous " these are huge
plasma like Or electrical fields OF LIGHT.. that protect huge areas of nature and forest and cities and all that parts he want to "redeem" ( buy and protect) thus like a noah's ark, He will be protecting his creation inside and under IT ( rev 10) .... and those outside will be crying and gnashing their teeth...

so yes puppies allowed... now you just need to pray your allowed IN .. AND BECOME MADE NEW AND OF THE RIGHT KIND OF MATERIAL....

Isa 24.. rev 10.. PS 118. AND SO MANY MORE Isa 4:5

And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
Zec 2:5

For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

AND PROBABLY WHY THE MOUNTAINS MELT LIKE WAX BEFORE HIM.....

Mic 1:4

The mountains will melt under Him,
And the valleys will split
Like wax before the fire,
Like waters poured down a steep place.

AND EXACTLY WHAT HE BROUGHT ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPT WITH.. THAT SCARED THE HECK OUT OF EVERYONE.. whole nations fleeing before the sight of it..

.. and all verses YOU CAN LOOK UP HERE ..https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_1 AND STUDY THE WORD/ His word the bible... ABOUT TABERNALCES..
RIGHT NOW THE to me LORD CALLS THEM " LAND STARS " ANS THIS IS MORE ABOUT HIS CHURCHES AND THEN THERE IS THE WOMEN WILL BE THE STARS IN HIS HAND... THUS the FLY STARS( WINGED WOMEN , 7 CLANS LADIES WITH THE WINGS LIKE STORKS zep 3?).. a bible search for storks will get you the right verses.. ) AND THE LAND STARS.. IS THE "TABERNACLES" and is about his churches and their redeemed lands and people.. and areas..

ENOCH CALLs THESE "THE DWELLINGS OF THE HOLY.." HE SAYS THESE COME AND DRIVE THE WICKED AWAY FROM THE HOUSE (or dwellings )OF THE HOLY.. I think that is what he calls these things.......

, IF YOU GO TO MY PAGE HERE YOU WILL SEE A VISION A YOUNG BOY IN CANADA HAD. AND AS BEST I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAW at 15.... IT IS ABOUT RIGHT and it would fit very well what I saw.. or what I could extrapolate from what I saw.. .. I NEVER SAW ONE FROM THE OUTSIDE ONLY \SAW IT FROM THE INSIDE..

INSIDE THERE WAS A TEMPLE LIKE STRUCTURE THAT WAS WHERE THE FATHER WAS.. AND AROUND HIM WAS WALLS OF
LIKE APARTMENTS.. AND OUTSIDE OF THAT WAS CLOUDS AND HUNTING PARTIES WITH TORCHES EVEN.. OF PEOPLE TRYING TO GET IN SCREAMING IN ANGER ... BUT IT WAS CLOUDS ON THE BOTTOM AND AND LIGHT ABOVE THAT COME FROM ALL DIRECTIONS AS THERE WAS NO SHADOWS THAT I COULD NOTICE. ON THE INSIDE ...

MAYBE LIKE A MULTIDIMENSIONAL STRUCTURE. MADE MAYBE OF SOMETHING LIKE PLASMA.. THAT NO ONE CAN GET INTO UNLESS YOU ARE MADE OF THAT NEW STUFF.. WHATEVER THAT STUFF WAS..

about Ohels, SUKKAH , PICTURED IN THE "FEAST OF SUKKOT" and the "tabernacles of the righteous". WALLS OF SMOKE AND FIRE.. JOELS ARMY.. ON AND ON..
YOU CAN SEARCH THESE THING verses BY VERSE IN BLUE LETTER BIBLE..

https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_1

I HOPE THAT HELPS.. BUT YES HE PLANS ON PROTECTING ALL HE LOVES AND ALL THE STUFF THEY LOVE..
JUST MAKE SURE YOUR ONE OF THSE THINGS HE HAS TO HAVE AS A GOOD HELP MATE/ his body and his living temple .... AND so HE HAS TO REMEMBER YOU BECAUSE HE COULD REALLY NOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU.... YOU HAVE TO BECOME INTRICAL TO YOUR PLACE AND YOUR WORK WITHIN IT AND TO HIM.
JUST LIKE A FAMILY. who going to set the table for dinner.. ??? . IF YOU NOT UNDER IT WHEN IT HAPPENS BE PREPARED TO GO TO ONE AND BRING EVERYTHING YOU LOVE..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2019 at 09:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2019, 08:48 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
what .. you chose your pets over the Lord..? really?
God would you give you that choice, really? . My pets everyday of the week if not.

Old 09-08-2019, 09:09 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
God would you give you that choice, really? . My pets everyday of the week if not.
then you made your choice it seems..
if you read his word and weren't so afraid of him ... you woudlknwo him...... you would know that he isn't without his dogs..and some cows, really and lots of lots of cows. and like solomon.. he loves horses too... but he has to supply the cows for the feasts!
Mat 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

and he invented noahs ark....
can I suggest that you all take a visit to your local church and revisit sunday school classes ... for beginners.....
ps he invented dogs too..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2019 at 09:24 PM..

Old 09-09-2019, 06:41 AM

23,172 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Go read "Left Behind". The answer is probably in there.

Old 09-09-2019, 09:25 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,164,385 times
There is obviously no mention of pets in the rapture.....this is a heavenly people receiving their glorified bodies and rejoicing with the Lord in heaven and beginning to serve when they return for the millenium. Animals are mentioned in the millenium.....but not as personal pets. When the new earth and new Jerusalem arrive and this old planet is rolled up in a ball of fire, the book says we will forget everything that happened here since there will be no more tears or unhappiness in heaven......and this is a cursed world right now with a lot of grief attached........as for fluffy that can wait til you can ask the Lord Himself upon arrival in heaven..........assuming you make it there yourself.......personally I would not be putting animals first before the Lord..........

Old 09-09-2019, 12:58 PM

28,091 posts, read 29,952,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
There is obviously no mention of pets in the rapture...
Just as there is no mention of the Rapture in the scriptures.

Old 09-09-2019, 01:31 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,692,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Yep, I don’t believe in a physical rapture of individual people

The “rapture” is about the body of Christ being gathered together as one, in “heavenly” “ethereal” places

The language of the scriptures is misunderstood

Old 09-09-2019, 07:21 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
then you made your choice it seems..
if you read his word and weren't so afraid of him ... you woudlknwo him...... you would know that he isn't without his dogs..and some cows, really and lots of lots of cows. and like solomon.. he loves horses too... but he has to supply the cows for the feasts!
Mat 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

and he invented noahs ark....
can I suggest that you all take a visit to your local church and revisit sunday school classes ... for beginners.....
ps he invented dogs too..
Afraid of him ? How can you be afraid when you know that his abiding love is ever present. I don't need the bible to convince me of something that i am already unmovable in. I know, not because the bible tells me so, i know because it's a reality.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:50 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,829,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Since Paul wrote of the rapture and placed it before the judgment of the Day of the Lord in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4-5, it is neither a new doctrine nor nonsense. It is a Biblically taught event which is to terminate the dispensation of the church. People who deny that the Bible teaches the rapture really don't know what they're talking about.
Agreed! - There are many Scriptures supporting the 'rapture,' including, but, not not limited to: 1 Thes 4:16-17, Rev. 3:10, Matt. 24:38-41, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, Dan. 12:1-2, 2 Thes. 2:7-8, John 14:1-3 ... and even Rev. 4:1 to Rev. 19 (John is told "come up here" and witnesses the entire Great Tribulation from a heavenly perspective -- During that time, the church (which is mentioned 25 times in Rev. 1-3, is not mentioned again until Christ returns.

Likewise, there are three primary notions of when the rapture might (or might not) occur:
PRE TRIB: ‘Rapture’ BEFORE the 7-year Great Tribulation, Prior to 7-SEAL Warnings
MID TRIB: ‘Rapture’ at MIDDLE of Great Tribulation (42 mos); After 7-Seals and Before the 7-Trumpets
POST TRIB: (same as NO Rapture); OR it occurs upon Christ’s returns at the End of the Great Tribulation

Some argue that the 'rapture' view came later (Nelson Darby in the 1800's), therefore, cannot be considered (since the early church fathers didn't mention it). Of course, Scripture advises that many End Time events will become much clearer in the latter days. Others declare that the specific word, 'rapture' does not appear in Scripture, however, there are a large number of accepted, modern Christian terms that do not appear in Scripture.

At the end of the day, one's belief in the 'rapture' (or not), has no bearing on one's salvation or relationship with God. A more important issue is whether the beliefs/disbeliefs of Christians are Scripture-based, and not simply derived from intuition, popular opinion, movies or internet articles.

Old 09-09-2019, 08:17 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity