Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 09:58 AM

557 posts, read 606,210 times

Advertisements

When the Rapture happens, will our pets also be lifted with us to heaven? If not, I think I am going to stop being a Christian, because I do not want to leave them behind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2019, 10:16 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakley7677 View Post
When the Rapture happens, will our pets also be lifted with us to heaven? If not, I think I am going to stop being a Christian, because I do not want to leave them behind.
I don't think whether you are a Christian or not matters. We are either reunited with our furred, finned and feathered friends after death - or not.

Old 09-08-2019, 10:57 AM

557 posts, read 606,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I don't think whether you are a Christian or not matters. We are either reunited with our furred, finned and feathered friends after death - or not.
But the rapture and death are two different things.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:02 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
But the rapture and death are two different things.
If you say so.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:40 AM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Dude, there is no such thing as a rapture, you should get this in your head.

Listen, all those scriptures you are reading, they have to do with Rosh Hashanaha, the ten days to Yom Kippur, Yom Kippur, the feast of Tabernacles, and Shemini Atzeret.

What you have done is to take false preconcieved ideas about the great division, this division is to divide soul and spirit from the flesh. Every story points to this divison, and OF COURSE, Christians are not taught the worship system Jesus loved, practices and taught.

You are reading things that will be said and done on Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Atzeret.

You don't connect any of your scriptures to the fact that all your scriptures are there to SHOW US what will happen on these appointed days with their VERY SPECIFIC things said and done.

For instance, you speak of Rosh Hashanah where EVERY YEAR the people of God are sealed with protection against Yom Kippur but you haven't a clue that you are speaking about your own appointed holy days.

You are looking for a rapture where Paul and others are speaking about the first day of the feast of Tabernacles where ALL THE SACRIFICES AND ALL THE HOLY DAYS WILL TAKE PLACE ON A SINGLE DAY.

You are looking at Paul QUOTING Zechariah 14 saying,'' We then, we who are left behind will then be caught up..

''WE WHO ARE LEFT ALIVE AFTER JUDGMENT COMES.''

Paul isn't showing a rapture, he is IN FACT, showing the left behind AS THE RIGHTEOUS, NOT THE WICKED.

Then we have Jesus speaking about the division of the sheep and the goat,'' YOU ARE THE SHEEP, YOU ARE THE GOAT.''

You are the sacrifice, you wil be cut in half, DIVIDED as all sacrifices, and God will walk between thenhalves..

YOU ARE the mount of Olives and when you die, you will cleave in two.

YOU ARE the wheat AND the tare.
YOU ARE the rich man AND Lazarus.

Kingdom against kingdom YOU ARE, and how will you or anyone debate this fact?

You wanna do something wrong? You want to hurt somebody and so you see your desire with your right eye, and then your right hand reaches to take it, but your left eye is watching and it slaps down the right hand, and your left eye says,'' Now you know that IS WRONG.''

There you are, AND RIGHT THERE IS WHERE YOU STAND ALONE.

kingdom against Kingdom, evil against righteousness, your evil inclination is supposed to be shut down by the spirit which is to guide you away from sin.

THERE YOU STAND BETWEEN YOUR OWN TWO MINDS, THERE YOU STAND AS A KINGDOM AGAINST A KINGDOM, AND YOU ARE THE FREAKING KING, WHATEVER YOU DECIDE IS LAW.

Jssus said,'' SOME OF YOU STANDING HERE WILL SEE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.''

They did See the kingdom, THEY SAW WHAT THEY WERE.

They saw Elijah, Moses, and Jesus, and THIS is what a person is,'' The kingdom of heaven.''

A prophet
A priest
A King

The prophet sees what it sees and the priest agrees along with the king, and whatever is agreed upon, and whatever is done, it is certainly done by 3, just exactly what happens inside you everytime you make a decision.

This is the water, the blood and the spirit.

Old 09-08-2019, 02:24 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,943,480 times
Quote:
For starters, I don't even believe in "The Rapture" that evangelical Protestants describe. But if I did, I'd have enough trust in my Father in Heaven to believe that He's not going to separate me from the pets I've loved over the years any more than He is going to separate me from the people I've love. (I've actually loved a lot more pets than I have people, but that's a whole different subject. )

Is your love "perfect"? Probably not. Is His love "perfect"? Most definitely. As much as you love your pets, and as hard as it may be for you to comprehend it, His love for the animals He created is even greater than yours.

Old 09-08-2019, 03:11 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,751,401 times
Probably a troll thread, but the belief in a "rapture" as we now know it is pretty recent. Thanks to Sola Scriptura and the rejection of all things old and traditional, all sorts of new doctrines and old heresies have sprung up.

Old 09-08-2019, 03:25 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,011,211 times
As an anointed Christian has the spiritual authority to command your pets be collected for heaven before the end of their lives through the identity of Jesus Christ , But you must prayer for them all the days of their life , as if you don't pray they will be lost to God , because it is to late to pray if there is no prayer before Just like children who have not been saved need prayer to be collected for heaven .......Quote according to Holy Spirit....................... Then also most people will pass away at the rapture , as Jesus will resurrect the body of Christ who will go on to inhabit the earth , some will go to heaven and some will be the priest of Christ for the earth .....

Old 09-08-2019, 03:33 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Rapture was invented by Ann McDonald when she was studying the 7 hills of Revelation. She had decided that the seat of Anti-Christ was the 7 hills of Rome, and she had to explain this away by the notion that first, all the righteoud were taken out of Rome in a rapture and only then would the 7 hills of Rome become the seat of Anti-Christ.

The name of the Babylonian Messiah cannot change, it can no more change than the name of Jesus or Buddha or Vishnu of Mohammed, The supposed first human being to be resurrected obtained the name,'' Tammuz.'

Tammuz is in fact, the resurrected Nimrod and ALL PEOPLE from all of history know exactly what the name of the Babylonian Messiah has always been, and being sealed in one's forehead and right hand has ALWAYS BEEN A MATTER OF THE LAW.

God promises not only his people, BUT ALL peopld that if they will take hold of his covenant by accepting gis Sabbaths and his feasts, that EVERY YEAR, God will seal those people in their foreheads because they kept his Sabbath and his Sukkot, he seals their forehead and right hand as a MATTER OF THE LAW.

There is no way go change the reason of being sealed, and that reason is what set of holy days you accept, you keep God's Holy days, and you keep the ways of Jerusalem, OR, you keep the Babylonian holy days of Christianity and Babylon IS SEALED IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT HAND.

You have to calculate this number according to the law.

You simply find the name of the Babylonian Messiah, and in the same exact place, you find people bringing the pagan traditions of Easter and Christmas, and they all lay dead in the 6th hour, in the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year o
for weeping for Tammuz, and Tammuz is the reason for the season. Christianity accepted the high holy days of Babylon and Christinized them, Christmas and Easter has always taught about Tammuz, the Babylonian Messiah.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:28 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,633,384 times
Quote:
You can buy Rapture insurance for your pets. After The Rapture Pet Care | If The Rapture Happened Right Now, What Would Happen To Your Pets?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity