Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 PM

257 posts, read 444,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I'm not going to disagree with you that there is the possibility, you'll note I say possibility, but with some of the advances in defense that we have made in the past few years it would make it far more than a 50/50 possibility of survival, understand our defense mechanisms that are in place as we speak, would very much minimize the kind of annihilation that you're talking about and as for the government, it's pretty close to zero possibility of annihilation and I'm speaking from the latest technology that is in place now and that's from personal experience.
If you were associated with the Seals or some other speacial ops in the last 10 years, then I'm sure you are better familer than myself with some of the deployed defenses. But in the past I've had to deal with the frustration of trying to advise military people of the internal threat of attack, and then not getting any respect for those warnings. Then on 911, the very thing I tryed to warn about happened.

Today I do warn of an aproaching military assault, which was given to me to know by the LORD. But sometimes I draw war type senarios to try and help others understand.

Other countries have intelligent people too. Some of them are closing the gap on US techno superiorty. It's just a matter of time.

About leaving, and as someone else has mentioned, I suppose we each must decide.

I just wish the best for everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 01:41 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHimByHim View Post
If you were associated with the Seals or some other speacial ops in the last 10 years, then I'm sure you are better familer than myself with some of the deployed defenses. But in the past I've had to deal with the frustration of trying to advise military people of the internal threat of attack, and then not getting any respect for those warnings. Then on 911, the very thing I tryed to warn about happened.

Today I do warn of an aproaching military assault, which was given to me to know by the LORD. But sometimes I draw war type senarios to try and help others understand.

Other countries have intelligent people too. Some of them are closing the gap on US techno superiorty. It's just a matter of time.

About leaving, and as someone else has mentioned, I suppose we each must decide.

I just wish the best for everyone.
Then I think we both understand each other, there is a great deal of information of which I am privy to that the public has no knowledge of because of my past and present connections and extremely high clearances, so I wish you well in your endeavor and you travel safely.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:07 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,441,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Then I think we both understand each other, there is a great deal of information of which I am privy to that the public has no knowledge of because of my past and present connections and extremely high clearances, so I wish you well in your endeavor and you travel safely.
When is a good time do you think to start sharing? Ain't nothing like the present!! I believe.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:09 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
When is a good time do you think to start sharing? Ain't nothing like the present!! I believe.
Betsy, you have a good day and I am done with this conversation.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
I don't worry too much about end times and safety. The worst that can possibly happen is that I will die.....and end up where I want to be to begin with. It's all good.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM

257 posts, read 444,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Betsey one indisputable fact is---- if some nukes ever did get thru the defence grid, the vast majority of Americans would not know what to do to survive the aftermath. Nobody can dispute that fact. And no system is 100% failproof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity