Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 08:01 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,949,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
thrillobyte

Well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 08:06 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post

I heard the antichrist will be one of our next popes ....his name is Peter and he will be great for a few years....then everything will change.....

Old 07-15-2009, 04:30 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,836,062 times
I'm not relying on anyone to fabricate a date. When it happens, it'll happen.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:03 AM

1,628 posts, read 4,041,173 times
I love how none of the ones that held that it would happen 4 days ago have shown up since.

Maybe they had their own private rapture.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:09 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Okay, July 11 has come and gone, so where is this Antichrist that's supposed to be revealed? Another one of these false prophecies.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:23 AM

23,018 posts, read 34,390,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Okay, July 11 has come and gone, so where is this Antichrist that's supposed to be revealed? Another one of these false prophecies.
Don't ever believe it when someone tells you this kind of stuff because there is no way anyone can ever predict that because no one knows the date. It's just a gimmick.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:54 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,669,583 times
The Bible teaches us to stir clear of fearmongers and people who claim to know the date.....that's why I didn't even read this thread, just the title caught my eye today and I had to come on here and say.....well I erased what I could have said, it was very un-Christian like and God put it on my heart to not be petty.....so I'm sorry for those that read before my edit.

Go to the Bible and read it....That is the only source for knowing Him which is all that we should be concerned with is knowing Him and commiting our lives to Him above all else...dates will not matter so much when we do this.

Last edited by aiangel_writer; 07-16-2009 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: I was rude and God called me on it....

Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 PM

23,018 posts, read 34,390,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
The Bible teaches us to stir clear of fearmongers and people who claim to know the date.....that's why I didn't even read this thread, just the title caught my eye today and I had to come on here and say.....well I erased what I could have said, it was very un-Christian like and God put it on my heart to not be petty.....so I'm sorry for those that read before my edit.

Go to the Bible and read it....That is the only source for knowing Him which is all that we should be concerned with is knowing Him and commiting our lives to Him above all else...dates will not matter so much when we do this.
AMEN!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:25 PM

433 posts, read 964,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Don't ever believe it when someone tells you this kind of stuff because there is no way anyone can ever predict that because no one knows the date. It's just a gimmick.
OH WOW! THANK YOU so much for that clarification! i had NO idea! you don't say!!!!!!! it's all a gimmick? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 03:59 PM

593 posts, read 890,708 times
Default Antichrist Revealed!!

Well this is a real controversial subject as we christians have more or less
established that we are in the end times (not by the way the end of earth
feared or rumored by secular/ancient pagan society doomsdayers) Jesus
will come (via His second coming) right after the 7 year tibulation and set
up shop for a thousand years. In fairness to secular society the ushering
in of tribualation could occur any time between now and around 2012 ( I
haven't a clue sorry) Anyway here are my modern day candidates or ones
that me and my Jesus Freaks are monitoring. Many believe the antichrist
has been born and is alive and kickin'. My major problem is this (male) according to scripture has supernatural powers. Some christians think
it's more illusion or slight of hand (I don't know).
The following are my candidates within the next decade:
1. Javier Solana the head of the Euopean Union
2. Maitreya ,the Christ (Ref: Share International)
Numerically Javier comes out 666 in a clear cut in Hebrew

The Indo-European group ie Greek Latin Spanish French and Italian followed the morphology of the Latin (tanslated to Greek) = M E TT E I I A or 671!!
However where the "e" is followed by "i" in ancient times it was common to
drop the first letter. (e.g., In the english words encyclopedia and Caesar "a" and "e" are joined together and pronounced a "e". the a is ignored.) If the epsilon is dropped the word is as follows
M E T T I I A or 40 5 300 300 10 10 1 respectively.......eguals 666

I have the numerical values of Javier,but there in an e-mail from my
buddy. Anyone wanting them please post a request.

Last edited by DASULAR17; 12-07-2009 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: typo's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity