Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2010, 01:09 AM

595 posts, read 761,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...really? Not so!!

Satan wants us to think that if we think evil or lustful thoughts, that we have sinned already in our minds...but that is only the first step of temptation...and it comes from our "sinful nature."
Temptation is not a sin...but where we decide to take that temptation is an entirely whole new ballgame! We have a choice...at this point of temptation, to decide whether we are going to act according to what our sinful nature would desire us to do...or according to what our "Christ-like" nature would have us to do.
One can either choose to sin, or choose not to sin...and anyone that says it is impossible for you not to sin is a liar, and the truth is not in him...period.

IF you truly are a child of God and the Spirit of Christ dwells within you...THEN...all you have to do is choose not to sin...it's as easy as that...for the believer who walks in faith in Jesus Christ...they will choose life.

However...IF you are truly not a born-again child of God, filled with the Spirit of Christ...THEN...you will not choose not to sin...it's as clear cut as that...for the one who walks not in faith, in Jesus Christ...they will choose death.

By the fruit of your words and deeds...they will know of what type of tree you are.

I chose life...again!!!...

...21 years ago I confessed Jesus as my Lord and Savior...21 years ago...and it was prophetically declared to me on that day, that if I would walk in the way of the Lord, and follow Him, that He would bless my daughter...21 years ago...

21 years of:
ridicule...rejection...failure...despair...pain... trauma...
darkness...depression...testing...testing...testin g...trials...
trials...trials...temptations, one right after the other...choices...mostly bad...very few right...tears...more tears...and even more tears...false teachings...confusion...searching...seeking for truth...21 years...

Last night my beautiful daughter Dawn and I sat here in front of my desk, while my precious little baby grand-daughter slept in the crib just 5 yards away. Here we are...her and I, at midnight, discussing God...Jesus...the Holy Spirit...the Truth of God's Word...keeping the commandments...honoring the Sabbath...the two pastors in my life; Benny Hinn, for 13 years...and my present pastor, John, at my present place of worship, and their false teachings...her life...her purpose...her value...her importance...her responsibilities, not only for herself, but for our beautiful little baby, Teagan...and her future...but most importantly...building her and Teagan's future upon a solid foundation, beginning NOW...with her, (Dawn) showing her child by example, Who Jesus IS!...

...she got it! She received it...we cried...the Holy Spirit was heavy upon both of us. We could barely talk...tears just flowed freely...

Focusing on one area of our "multi-faceted" conversation: our "sinful nature"..."temptation"...having only 2 options; one being choosing to not sin, and the other being choosing to sin...and how it all boils down to obeying the ten commandments...ALL TEN OF THEM.
This revelation of truth hit her just like it hit me when I first heard it...the confusion went away for her...she said so!! All these years, 21 years, her and I both have been so confused...never able to interlock the pieces of the puzzle, and come together in peace, with hope, like we've never known before!.........fastforward.......

...to this morning. Dawn and I loaded up the baby in the car, with all her luggage, and we proceeded to the drug store to pick up some last minute items she needed for her plane trip back home to Minnesota. From there we would go to the gas station, and gas up for our trip to Orlando to the airport.
Before we left the house, my mother asked her if she needed any money, and Dawn said no, that she had enough to check in her luggage, and that was all she needed. She then stated that she thought she had brought more money than that, but she must have been in a hurry and left Minnesota without grabbing all her cash. So, my mother asked her how much she needed and Dawn said, "Maybe $20.00...would that be o.k?"...and mom told me to go by the bank, on our way to the airport, and get $40.00 for her instead. So we did just that...we went to the bank first, withdrew $40.00, I gave it to her, then we went to the drug store. As Dawn opened her wallet to put the $40.00 cash inside, she found the $100.00 bill, that she had placed in a little side pocket...and so delighted she had found it!...<<<

...Here is where the test began...for both of us...

She knew I didn't have a dime...so she handed me one of the $20's of the $40.00 mom gave to her, I smiled and said, "O great! Now I have some gas money!" And she placed the other $20.00 back into her wallet, and went inside the drug store, while I remained in the car with the baby in the cool air-conditioning.
The Holy Spirit said to me..."You have to give it back to your mother; the $20.00 in your hands, and the $20.00 that Dawn has in her wallet. What kind of example are you going to be for Dawn after your beautiful conversation last night concerning making choices to sin or not to sin...?" WHOAH! AWWWWWWWWWKK!! Instant conviction...INSTANT! I answered him...I said, "Forgive me Father, for even thinking for one second that I could keep this $20.00...I will not keep it, and I will inform Dawn about what you just showed me...thank you Holy Spirit...for your precious love for me and her."
When Dawn got back into the car, I immediately told her what the Holy Spirit said, and explained how God was testing us to see where our hearts were, and reminding her of what we discussed last night...and she was so convicted, she couldn't get her half of the $40.00 out of her wallet fast enough, and handed it to me...we cried, we praised God for His Holy Spirit within us...showing us our error in our thoughts, and giving us a chance to make it right!
Remember the song I gave to you all called "The Revelation Song," the one where I told you of how I was singing to it and the Holy Spirit put you all on my heart to pray for you!...and so I shared it with you? Well, as soon as we made the right decision, this song came on the radio, and Dawn and I sang it to the top of our lungs in the car! We considered it a "gift" from God to us, telling us how happy He is with us!...The 45 minute trip to the airport was so amazing...Dawn and I KNEW we were filled with the Holy Spirit...we felt so good knowing we made the right choice...and she told me that I was an amazing mother, and she thanked God for me! Then she got right on the cell phone to call my mother to tell her all that had just occurred...my heart was and still is so blessed, and so full of the love of God...JESUS!!! PRECIOUS JESUS!!!

Evil, lustful thoughts are not the sin...making the choice to go through with the thought, and turn it into an active choice, is the sin. Thank God our thoughts do not bring death to us...we were given a chance to make a choice...and we made the right choice...we chose LIFE!!!...what a joy!!!

In the love of Christ!!!
Verna.
Beautiful! Verna, Beautiful!
James 1:
13When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, ( believe you have recieved) so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

God is only a bent knee away.

Recieve God's mercy and grace to change the desire in one's self to desire God. The more one desire's God, less desire of sin in thought and deed. Conviction of the heart is great Godly gain.

The family had a birthday party for my twin granddaughters today. They always pray before a meal holding hands. And if an adult sits to eat alittle later and begins to pray, they offer their hands in agreement and pray with you and will always say Amen when the prayer is ended.
God is so magnificent, they are two years old.

God Bless,
Mercy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 02:34 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,017,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Hi June, even if your spouse lust for you to satisfy their own flesh it would be sin.

I believe the Serpent talking to Eve in the Garden was Adam talking in a spirit of disobedience attempting to lure Eve to take of the forbidden fruit. Because it was Eve that was given to Adam by God and I feel that Adam felt if he could get Eve to take of it then it would be "ok", he could then just blame it on Eve and say:

Gen 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

I believe in the scriptures in a very radical way compared to the mainstream but I have come to see a very different understanding then what many have about God's message. I'm also a universalist and believe God has the purpose, power, and persuasion to change every heart towards His ways and that He will not fail to do so.

Paul
Wonderful, thoughtful post. Never considered Adam being the serpent before, but it makes sense. Genesis is very deep and layered with mystery. Also, weren't Adam and Eve 'ONE' from the beginning. And something divided them, and the human race has been dividing ever since. Eve is said to be "the mother of all living". These things are to be meditated on deeply as we await the revelation of truth from the Holy Spirit. Glad to have read your post. It is the best part of this long, drawn out thread (IMO). - Heartsong

Old 06-27-2010, 02:38 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,017,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I find it amazing how much christians talk about sin and the law.

Paul said in Philemon 1

6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

No wonder the church is in a state when it's focus is always on sin
You can say that again! Reading this thread has worn me out mentally! I can't imagine trying to live my life with no rest from worrying constantly about sin. It makes me tired just reading about it.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:41 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
You can say that again! Reading this thread has worn me out mentally! I can't imagine trying to live my life with no rest from worrying constantly about sin. It makes me tired just reading about it.
It's an unhealthy fear of God that causes us to focus on sin and the law , resulting in us being under condemnation.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:54 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times
[quote=mercy777;14792714]Beautiful! Verna, Beautiful!
James 1:
13When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, ( believe you have recieved) so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

God is only a bent knee away.

Recieve God's mercy and grace to change the desire in one's self to desire God. The more one desire's God, less desire of sin in thought and deed. Conviction of the heart is great Godly gain.

The family had a birthday party for my twin granddaughters today. They always pray before a meal holding hands. And if an adult sits to eat alittle later and begins to pray, they offer their hands in agreement and pray with you and will always say Amen when the prayer is ended.
God is so magnificent, they are two years old.

God Bless,
Mercy[/quote]

...Amen Mercy!!!......The LORD ALWAYS!! leaves a way out for those who live their lives according to His will doesn't He...!!! He's an awesome, faithful God, full of grace! for us who do..!!! Paul said it so clearly..."There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: But God is faithful, Who will not suffer you be tempted above that ye are able; but will, with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it!!!"...Hallelujah!!!

God Bless you too!!!
Love,
Verna.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:06 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,030,758 times
Quote:
Wonderful, thoughtful post. Never considered Adam being the serpent before, but it makes sense. Genesis is very deep and layered with mystery. Also, weren't Adam and Eve 'ONE' from the beginning. And something divided them, and the human race has been dividing ever since. Eve is said to be "the mother of all living". These things are to be meditated on deeply as we await the revelation of truth from the Holy Spirit. Glad to have read your post. It is the best part of this long, drawn out thread (IMO). - Heartsong
Hi Heartsong. Yes Eve was part of Adam in the beginning. See Eve came forth from Adam. Think of this:

In the beginning was the Rib, and the Rib was with Adam and the Rib was Adam.

The Rib reference above is Eve. By whom all born unto Adam come. Likewise, with the Word (Jesus Christ).

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

By Jesus Christ comes all born unto God (our Father in Heaven).

God used words to create things. The very first thing you must create then to create everything else is the WORD used in creating everything else.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,696,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...Amen Mercy!!!......The LORD ALWAYS!! leaves a way out for those who live their lives according to His will doesn't He...!!! He's an awesome, faithful God, full of grace! for us who do..!!! Paul said it so clearly..."There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: But God is faithful, Who will not suffer you be tempted above that ye are able; but will, with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it!!!"...Hallelujah!!!

God Bless you too!!!
Love,
Verna.
Amen.... Verna ! I absolutely love that bible verse, 1Cor.10:13 ! Have seen the Lord Jesus on many of occasions bring it to pass in my life and deliver me from any sin which would try to once again enslave, separate me from my Lord !!!

Love the way, "The Message" bible says it;

1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)
No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.

Our God is faithful and will keep His precious ones from sin, that is His plan, goal..... right?

Also the scripture verse that says.... " For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. (Rom.6:14 NASB)."

Well howdy, doody..... God tells us that sin shall not master us, then He tells us that He will give us the way of escape..... well that tells me no one has an excuse then because God is not a liar...... nor does He change !!!

Here's the verse Rom. 6:12-14 in "The Message" Bible......
That means you must not give sin a vote in the way you conduct your lives. Don't give it the time of day. Don't even run little errands that are connected with that old way of life. Throw yourselves wholeheartedly and full-time—remember, you've been raised from the dead!—into God's way of doing things. Sin can't tell you how to live. After all, you're not living under that old tyranny any longer. You're living in the freedom of God...... Amen

The power of our God's word in the heart of one who believes God, He will ALWAYS give that one the wisdom and way of escape, His word is our strength, the POWER of our deliverance !!!

Those individuals who want to continue in their sinful flesh will walk in defeat, making excuses, blaming God and everything/one for their sin, because the desires of their heart is... "ME" rather truly loving Him with all their heart, wanting to please Him only !! Amen ?... AMEN !!!

Old 06-27-2010, 08:27 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Commentary on liberty:

Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Rom 3:19 - One who is under the Law, is judged by the Law...the whole world is under the Law so that all are held accountable and no on has an excuse.

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Rom 6:14 - Before one is a believer in Faith, that one is under the Law and sin has dominion of that one to bend that one which ever way it will. But those that are under Grace are not under the Law for Christ came and completed the Law and paid the price even though He was innocent of any Law breaking...What is Grace then, it is givng to those that do not deserve it nor do they ask for it for in the carnal state they do not seek it. God has said 'You did not seek Me, but I sought you, you did not choose Me but I chose you'...That is True Grace, the ones not seeking or choosing are sought and chosen by God in His Grace.

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Rom 7:14 - The Law is spiritual, but we are carnal...God said all have gone their own way, they do not seek Him nor are they able to understand. Why?, because we in the carnal state are dead in sin and a dead man can respond to nothing, that is why we need regeneration by the Holy Spirit of God to be enabled to see the reign of God (John 3:3) and understand the Gospel. No one that is not regenerated by the Holy Spirit is able to understand the Gospel and see the Truth in it (Believe).

1Co 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1Co 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

1 Cor 9:20, 21 - Pretty crafty of Paul! In other words, he followed the Law when around Jews as to earn their Trust then out flanked them and led them to scripture speaking of the Messiah and then showed them that that One had come already and gave Himself for them. And then to the Gentiles that do not follow the Law, he did not come at them with do this and do that or else, he blended in and then sprang the Gospel on them. And Paul was able to do this for he was not under the Law of God, but under the Law of Christ, and what is the Law of Christ?

1Co 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

1 Cor 14:34 - I had to comment on this one in light of our present day churches. A lot of preachers will say do this and do that or else, and then their are those that say that even though you have Faith you must still follow the Law (See Galatians), but it seems when it comes to this verse they make up all kinds of excuses for letting a woman preach or teach. Funny.

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Gal 3:10 - Here we are those who are under the Law are cursed! If you think for one minute that the Law is only regarding the 10 commandments you are wrong, there are about 613 laws (see Leviticus) and if you are not obeying everyone of them, then you are cursed!

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Gal 3:23 - Before the Faith we were all under Law, again, before Faith we were all under Law...So now that we are under Faith we are no longer under the Law. We will not be judged by the Law of God, but by the Law of Christ. which is Love for one another, if you truly love one another then you will naturally obey the Law.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Gal 4:21 - (See Galatians 3:1-10)

Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Gal 5:18 - If Christ paid the penalty, then how are you held under the Law still??? Have you reverted back and are trying to earn your Salvation which it was under the Law???

1Co 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Cor 6:12 - why would Paul say ALL THINGS are Lawful to me but not all things are expedient (beneficial)? to him who considers an act a sin, to him it is sin. If i take a drink of wine in front of a weaker brother who considers it a sin to imbibe alcohol of any kind, then my liberty has offended him and his conscience...this i should not do, because it causes him to judge me...and i have caused him to stumble. But, what i choose to do in privacy is Lawful to me (See 1 Cor 8:9 Below for clarification).

1Co 7:39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

1 Cor 7:39 - Here is a metaphorical example of the Law and its effect using marriage as the metaphor. Since we are no longer under the Law, but under Grace we have liberty to do as we wish, but above Paul states that he will be mastered by no activity. Paul is implying to use self discipline. In other words, Disciple yourself.

1Co 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

1 Cor 8:9 - Why would Paul need to sa this? One can deduce from it and the other verses above that we truly do have liberty but the ones that are weak in the Faith probabley still tend toward legalism not realizing that they have been set free from the Law and it's curse. And by you liberty may run amok or judge you because you are comfortable with your liberty and are stronger in the Faith.

1Co 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

1 Cor 10:23 - Here he repeats again what he said in 1 Cor 6:12.

1Co 10:29 Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

1 Cor 10:29 - Paul was comfortable with his liberty but obviously was being judge by others. Where he says 'why should my liberty (which is in Christ) be judged by another man's conscience?' If Christ freed him from the Law, why should he let someone else put him under bondage again to the Law?

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Cor 3:17 - This is self explanitory if one knows what True Liberty is.

Gal 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Gal 2:4 - These false brethren we not really brethren, and were coming in and attempting to bring the Galatians back under the Law into bondage to it. How many churches do we know of that do that today?

Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Gal 5:1 - This is the yoke of bondage to the Law, this is what Paul was writing to the Galatians regarding. He was telling them to hold onto to their liberty and not let anyone bring them under the Law again and bondage to it.

Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Gal 5:13 - There is that word liberty again! But, he says not to use it for an occasion to the flesh (sin)...Just because you are free from the effects and judgement of sin because Christ paid for it does not mean that you should use that freedom to sin. Say someone went to court and took the rap of murder for you, you are now free from it but do not use that freedom to murder again, but be relieved that you have a second chance to do good.

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Jas 1:25 - Here it is speaking of the Law of Liberty not the Law of God.

1Pe 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

1 Pe 2:16 - Just because you have liberty to do all things and all things are now lawful to you, why use it in a negative way? Paul is saying that we are not under the Law anymore and that we have liberty, in other words we are not held accountable and will not be judge by the Law of God...but, we will be judge by the Law of liberty...What is liberty? What did we do with that liberty? When i realized that i was at liberty to do all things and nothing that i did was going to matter to God because christ paid for them all, the grip of temptaion loosened greatly on me and no longer would ifall into temptation and fail and then be tormented by the Devil who is the accuser, i realized what Christ blood did for me, i cannot take away from it and i cannot add to it, nothing i do will diminish what Christ did for me (by breaking the Law, for i am no longer under the Law but under Grace), and i cannot do anything to enrich what He did for me (my following the ten commandments will not add anymore salvation as my not following them will not take away my salvation, as Paul says 'you are saved by faith alone, not of works, lest anyone should be able to boast'), it stands alone, as is ,The Law is fulfilled in us in what Christ did for us, He obeyed the Law, and was innocent of breaking it, and went to the Cross to pay for our sins, so, they have already been paid for, It would be unjust of God to require a second payment for the same sin, it would make Christ's sacrifice to non effect if god required the believer to also suffer payment for that same sin..Your sins were laid on Christ on the Cross and then He was punished by God for them, He suffered the wrath of God so you as a believer wouldn't have to...So, as you sin the Accuser can no longer go before god and point at you and say 'What are you going to do about that?!'...he can only attack your conscience if you are weak and thereby make you an ineffective wittness...

Old 06-27-2010, 08:42 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,030,758 times
Those in Christ, keep the commandments of God. Those in Christ FOLLOW His Law! Doing His WILL is to OBEY His Law.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:56 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
Amen.... Verna ! I absolutely love that bible verse, 1Cor.10:13 ! Have seen the Lord Jesus on many of occasions bring it to pass in my life and deliver me from any sin which would try to once again enslave, separate me from my Lord !!!

Love the way, "The Message" bible says it;

1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)
No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.

Our God is faithful and will keep His precious ones from sin, that is His plan, goal..... right?

Also the scripture verse that says.... " For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. (Rom.6:14 NASB)."

Well howdy, doody..... God tells us that sin shall not master us, then He tells us that He will give us the way of escape..... well that tells me no one has an excuse then because God is not a liar...... nor does He change !!!

Here's the verse Rom. 6:12-14 in "The Message" Bible......
That means you must not give sin a vote in the way you conduct your lives. Don't give it the time of day. Don't even run little errands that are connected with that old way of life. Throw yourselves wholeheartedly and full-time—remember, you've been raised from the dead!—into God's way of doing things. Sin can't tell you how to live. After all, you're not living under that old tyranny any longer. You're living in the freedom of God...... Amen

The power of our God's word in the heart of one who believes God, He will ALWAYS give that one the wisdom and way of escape, His word is our strength, the POWER of our deliverance !!!

Those individuals who want to continue in their sinful flesh will walk in defeat, making excuses, blaming God and everything/one for their sin, because the desires of their heart is... "ME" rather truly loving Him with all their heart, wanting to please Him only !! Amen ?... AMEN !!!

Amen Latte'...!...there is no excuse for those who live in His will!...but for those who do not, their only excuse is..."...no one can not sin."...but of course they think that...for they are not born-again into the character of Christ...they are not expected to not sin...because they do not live under Grace...nor do they utilize the power of the Holy Spirit...instead they reject it...and blame God or other's who do...I expect nothing more from them.

In Christ's love...In His truth,
Verna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity