Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most Important?
Atlanta Area 94 48.96%
Dallas Area 24 12.50%
Houston Area 50 26.04%
Miami Area 24 12.50%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 05:31 PM

4,230 posts, read 10,487,161 times

Advertisements

Lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 05:33 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,955,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestbankNOLA View Post
I've noticed the same key posters are always involved when the thread goes down hill. At first I believe it was from defensiveness on all sides. Now it's just out of spite IMO. It's like a bait trap, everyone knows what sets everyone off and it's starting to get personal. Also notice, that there's always that 1 or 2 posters that sink the bait, then sit back and watch in every post.

We should all be experts on Atlanta, Dallas, and Houston by now.
It wouldn't be C-D without this though. It's funny seeing how defensive people get and to see if they do stoop down to personal insults. Provides a good laugh.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:36 PM

4,230 posts, read 10,487,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface713 View Post
It wouldn't be C-D without this though. It's funny seeing how defensive people get and to see if they do stoop down to personal insults. Provides a good laugh.
I'm not gonna lie. B.S. NOLA and going until the server times out.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:42 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,049,308 times
Normally after the first two pages, I avoid all Southern threads talking about Miami, Houston, Atlanta, & Dallas. It just gets way too carried away and personal. Plus way to fast to keep up with. I was gone for 5 days, and haven't had a post outside of the first page, and 3 days later it's already on page 12.... way too much to keep up with and refute any misinformation.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:45 PM

3,717 posts, read 8,186,790 times
^ Lmao seriously, I love how on like the first page we were all explaining how no southern city is more important or dominant than any of the others. Now were here on page 47, geez.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:46 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,103,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcooked_Oatmeal View Post
I know I've learned more about them than I ever wanted to.

I'm surprised that the ATL and H-Town crews haven't started talking about music yet. ATL ringtone rappers vs. chopped & screwed rappers or Keri Hilson vs. that illuminati puppet, I mean, Beyonce.
Ringtone rappers? really? but anyways I think it's cause Houstonians now know better, and Washingtonians should too ROFL.

let me point out I'm just playing before we actually start debating this.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:03 PM

965 posts, read 1,886,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean_polo View Post
^ Low blow, lmao.
No low blow here lovemuffin. I uses to be a huge fan of her, but all the symbolism in her videos plus who she's married to was just too much and too blatant and obvious.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:06 PM

3,717 posts, read 8,186,790 times
Quote:
No low blow here lovemuffin. I uses to be a huge fan of her, but all the symbolism in her videos plus who she's married to was just too much and too blatant and obvious.
You don't like Jay-Z? He's been my favorite rapper since I knew what hip-hop was.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:07 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,103,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
I said that on the first page; if you would've just agreed than; all this back and forth wouldn't of started up. Culturally, it goes to Atlanta. Miami has little to no influence in the south.
You keep saying "cultural" that not the same as social. If cultural isn't Miami then it's New Orleans. Miami is still important as a getaway to Latin America/Caribbean.
  • Culturally New Orleans, New Orleans It’s the south first major city and it's consider by many the most unique city in the south.
  • Economically Houston, Obviously no matter how Houston economy is, Houston profit the most.
  • Socially Atlanta, logistics, mass media, and education. Things that are more important socially than profit.
  • Population Dallas, DFW self explanatory
How about this yall.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:45 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,946,158 times
Quote:
I know I've learned more about them than I ever wanted to.

I'm surprised that the ATL and H-Town crews haven't started talking about music yet. ATL ringtone rappers vs. chopped & screwed rappers or Keri Hilson vs. that illuminati puppet, I mean, Beyonce.
It seems like people tend to throw that word Illuminati around. People are starting to use that word for people they just don't like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City