Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM

3,971 posts, read 9,681,074 times

Advertisements

Wow, a lot of you have horrible perceptions of Minnesota. I mean i guess it is first image, I like this thread! I always wondered what other people first thought of when they hear MN... I like the Mall of America, Twin Cities/Minnesota, and lakes references...But Forests? That's way northern MN.. Cold? Yes it gets cold, but just as cold as Wisconsin, ND, SD, IA, MI, ME, VT, PA, NH, upstate NY....

Ill try my best@
AL: Southern boys
AK: Cold
AZ: Desert, hot, no winter
AR: Wal-Mart, Razorbacks
CA: Beaches, high cost of living
CO: Rocky Mountains
DE: 1st state?
FL: hurricanes, spring break
GA: Dukes of Hazzard
HI: Volcanos, beaches
ID: potatoes
IL: Land of Lincoln
IN: Racing
IA: Council Bluffs, neighbor to the south
KS: farmland, tornadoes
KY: LOOOVILLE
LA: Cajun, hurricane and mardi gras
ME: Lobster, rocky beaches, cold
MD: Annapolis
MA: Boston, Kennedys
MI: Beaches, Detroit, Eminem,
MN: Gods country
MS: poverty, blacks, and fatties
MO: Arch, ozarks
MT: open sky
NV: Las Vegas, gambling
NJ: near NY, sopranos
NM: native Americans, desert
NY: NYC, upstate catskills
NC: golden triangle
ND: tatanka
OH: buckeyes
OK: reservation, bombings of government buildings
OR: awesome, wet, trees, nike
PA: Philly and Pittsburg and amish
RI: family guy
SC: palm treees
SD: Mt. Rushmore
TN: Country music
TX: BIG
UT: SLC PUNK, Mormons,
VT: awesome, educated, clean
VA: my buddy is from here, Newport News..
WA: hills, mountains, bill gates, seattle
WV: coal industry, hilly
WI: cheese, beer
WY: cowboys

Old 11-28-2009, 08:44 AM

55 posts, read 229,216 times
Not sure why everyone thinks Indiana is flat. I guess they've never been here. Half of the state is flat but the other part is full of hills, knobs, and wonderful valleys.
I guess everyone has an opinion on something. The poll really indicates that most of us Americans have no clue about the United States. It's a shame we don't get out there to see the rest of our country.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:16 AM

357 posts, read 1,463,558 times
Very very stereotypical, i'm sure, but this is what first pops into my mind

Maine-Fishing village in the fog. the Fishing boats are rusty and old and the fisherman are bearded and wearing yellow rainsuits.

Massachusetts-A historic street in Boston near the Old state house. People are walking by quickly in business suits and talking on cellphones, they bump into each other and don't apologize.

New Hampshire-A subdivision enclosed by large oak trees in fall colors. The houses are old and large in colonial brick style. A man is wearing a sweater vest and ray-bans and playing badminton on his front lawn. A pristine 1949 Rolls Royce rests in the driveway.

Vermont-Young happy liberals bicycling on a trail overlooking a vast green valley.

Rhode Island- The characters from FOX's "Family Guy" posing on a street between rows of colorful clapboard triplex homes which house working class new englanders.

Connecticut- Rich white people commuting by SUV into New York City at the start of the business day, driving past meticulously preserved colonial architecture.

New York- A busy street in Manhattan where an Italian man in a leather jacket is swearing to someone over a cellphone, then sees someone he knows walking by, throws the cellphone on the ground, and yells "YO! Vinnie!"

New Jersey- The skyline of Newark is in the background. The foreground consists of dump trucks unloading garbage into a landfill.

Pennsylvania-The face of the man on the Quaker Oats logo in the sky, looking down upon a grimey Appalachian working class town, surrounded by green hills.

Delaware- An aerial view of bland nondescript urban and suburban areas while Wayne and Garth stand in the foreground.

Maryland- The Baltimore Aquarium on the waterfront.

Ohio- A clean-cut pre-teen kid with a red baseball cap and jersey standing on a rural road surrounded by fields as a '53 ford drives into the distance. An small industrial city looms in the background haze, an art deco skyscraper being the most prominent building in its skyline.

Indiana- A born-again Christian Republican policeman pulling over a carload of college-age fratboys on the lonely streets of Terre haute.

Illinois- Actor and single-father John Goodman wearing a plaid shirt and putting a home-made casserole on the table to be consumed by his 4 male children of various ages on Thanksgiving day in the outer suburbs of either Danville or Normal.

Michigan- a nasal-accented family driving from Ypsilanti to Rochester Hills and the mother says that the father better not take the wrong route and end up in Detroit. Their teenaged son has shaggy hair and a DC skate company logo T-shirt. The landscape they are driving through is a mixture of hills, trees and fields.

Wisconsin- Ugly fat 20-somethings wearing Packers shirts, hooting, holloring, and drinking Pabst beer in someone's 70's era wood-paneled basement in Steven's Point while snow can be seen piling up outside the small window.

Minnesota- The sun is setting over a Viceroy-style cottage in the Northwoods and a bearded middle-aged man named Brian Larson hears a flock of Canada Geese flying over the tall pine trees and immediatly gets out his binoculars. He turns to his young son and proceeds to educate the child on the migration patterns of northern birds.

Iowa- A friendly old farmer rides on John Deere tractor through his cornfield. The back of his tractor still bears an old Kerry-Edwards sticker.

North Dakota- A rural road through a flat cold prairie, dotted with patches of pine trees and patches of snow.

South Dakota- The Sioux Rapids skyline, its largest office highrise is full of people who are glad that they are'nt in North dakota.

Wyoming- A cowboy struggling to stay on a horse that is wildly bucking while tall mountains loom in the background.

Montana- A red Indian chief standing on a hill in the badlands...the Billings skyline can be seen in the background.

Idaho- The schoolyard from Napoleon Dynamite, with the barren hills/mountains in the background, except the place is full of emo kids who are recording themselves doing Jack-crap on their cellphone cameras and can be heard saying "I'm gonna put this on Youtube, dude!"

Utah- A well dressed, clean cut, blonde 33-year old Mormon man driving a Toyota Camry through the crystal-clean streets of Salt Lake City with a permanent smile on his face, waving at any random car/pedestrian that passes him. On the back seat of the Camry is a black leather man-purse which contains Mormon literature pamplets.

Nevada- a trailer park in the blistering desert sun, where gruff, fat, long-haired, bearded, 55 year old men drink beer, play cards and talk about government conspiracies, UFOs, and black helecopters. The art bell show can be faintly heard on a makeshift transister radio.

California- The sun is setting over a palm tree-lined boulevard while hot female roller-bladers whizz past, clad in neon bikinis and the Golden gate bridge can be seen in the background, beyond the thick smog. The song "She drives me Crazy" by the "Fine Young cannibals" can also be heard playing as the word "California" is magically written in the sky in sexy neon pink cursive writing.

Oregon- A 19 year old Lesbian college student with 28 piercings and 30 tatoos is walking by a Thai restaurant in downtown Portland while a SMART car drives by.

Washington State- A bunch of plaid wearing grungers are camping on a beach and acting like fools in Olympic State Park. The sky is bleak and grey and the pine trees are tall. The song "Far behind" by candlebox can be heard playing in the background.

Arizona- A half-Hispanic, half_white 22 year old man is wearing a black backwards baseball cap and a "Tapout" brand shirt as he drives his lowered Honda civic through a sun-drenched cookie-cutter McMansion subdivision. He has a goatee and stylish sunglasses. he is driving to a friend's house to watch the UFC fight. He stops at 7-11 to pick up some Taquitos.

New Mexico- An old Anasazi Indian man wearing a sombrero and poncho is standing atop an old adobe house, rolling flatbread on a table while loudly chanting an Indian folk song.

Colorado- A very fit 34 year old man rides his bicycle along a trail overlooking the Denver skyline. He stops to eat a Granola bar.

Kansas- A fire-and-brimestone preacher, clad in mid 19th century attire is standing atop a wooden platform, shouting out Bible verses to a group of modestly-dressed people who stand in a field of tall grass.

Nebraska- A stern-looking old farmer drives a John Deere tractor with an old Bush_cheney sticker on the back. He carries a shotgun as he drives through his corn fields.

Oklahoma- A good Ol' farm boy fist fights a red indian boy on a rural road in the prairies. A broken down conestoga wagon can be seen in the background, as well as the Tulsa skyline.

Arkansas- A fat, sweaty hillbilly that looks like Bill Clinton, slaughters chicken in an isolated food-processing facility in the ozark mountains.

Louisiana- A bunch of old cajuns are sitting on the front porch of a shack in the bayou, talking French and drinking tobasco sauce by the bottle. A gator swims by and an old Louis Armstrong song can be heard playing in the background.

Texas- The interior of a rowdy bar just outside Houston. The waitresses look slutty and have frizzy blonde 1980s hair-dos. Neon signs in the restaurant advertise Budweiser beer and a Steve Earle song blares in the background.

Tennessee-A beautiful green rolling landscape dotted with Greek-revival farmhouses. An old beat-up 1920s pickup rolls up and down the hilly roads as the redneck family inside screams out "yeee-haw!" every time they roll down
one of the hills. Banjo and Fiddle music is playing on their dashboard radio.

Kentucky- The same as Tennessee except the redneck family makes chicken-like noises every time they roll down a hill.

Missouri- A middle-class subdivision near Kansas city where a family is holding a small neighborhood get together in their driveway as the sun goes down. The year is 2008 and the families are mostly discussing their feelings on Barack Obama. About half the people there speak in favor of him, and the other half against.

West Virginia- Cletus the slack-jawed yokel from "the Simpsons" sitting outside a shack in the hills and giving a toothless smile while plucking on a banjo.

Mississippi- 1950s-looking young boys wearing overalls and bare feet, standing on a bridge overlooking a large river and throwing rocks down into the water while talking about life, but lacing their speech with politically-incorrect statements.

Alabama- A gay couple selling their house and moving out of state as the other locals throw various items at the car while they drive away.

Georgia- An elegant southern belle in 18th century dress relaxing on a plantation near Charleston while sipping ice tea. She turns to her husband and says in a perfect southern accent "You know what i think, hun?, i think those A-rabs are just like N****rs with oil".

South Carolina- A bunch of fat middle-aged men gathered in a hilly rural area for a BBQ cookoff. A huge flame erupts from on of the grills and everybody exclaims "Wooooo!!!!"

North Carolina- A suburban street on a hilly road lined with white colonial-revival homes that all look the same. The Charlotte skyline can be seen in the distance. Everyone in the neighborhood commutes to work at the same time, similar to the neighborhood in the movie "Beetlejuice".

Florida- A 15 year old teen with frosted blonde hair, a faint mustache and a white muscle shirt stands in the lineup outside the tower of terror ride at Disneyland and brags to his friends about wanted to bang some hot chick, while a large middle-aged woman looks on disapprovingly.

Virginia- Canadian tourists getting busted by conservative cops for having sex on a public beach near Norfolk.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:25 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,474,324 times
Alabama: a group of teens taking a walk on a side street then stopping next to a river on a farm to sit around and talk
Alaska: old men with beards that love the cold
Arizona: a sunny neighborhood in the suburbs of Phoenix with desert landscaping full of transplants that are happy they made the move
Arkansas: someone in Little Rock admiring the beauty that surrounds the city
California: tall palm trees, surfers, skateboarders, hot girls
Colorado: a family from Denver going to the mountains to ski
Connecticut: people that pay too much for their houses
Delaware: a student at the University of Delaware
Florida: a forest with a mix of palm trees and live oaks
Georgia: someone that lives in a suburb commuting to Atlanta
Hawaii: beaches
Idaho: an old man driving a pickup truck on a street in Northern Idaho
Illinois: a farm in central Illinois
Indiana: a creek running through a field
Iowa: a farmer waking up early to get a start on his work
Kansas: perfectly straight 2 lane highways on the plains
Kentucky: horses
Louisiana: cypress trees and bayous
Maine: old timers complaining about how Massachusetts people are ruining the state
Maryland: people commuting to DC
Massachusetts: people that think Boston is the best thing since sliced bread
Michigan: a family going camping in rural Michigan
Minnesota: ice fishing
Mississippi: a young man with bangs
Missouri: a ghetto in Saint Louis
Montana: a steep mountain road overlooking a valley
Nebraska: cattle slaughterhouses
Nevada: driving on the loneliest road in America
New Hampshire: someone that lives in Southern New Hampshire but goes up to the mountains of Northern New Hampshire on the weekends
New Jersey: a densely populated ghetto
New Mexico: desert, high plains, and mountains
New York: a blue collar rural community in upstate New York
North Carolina: a transplant that escaped the Northeast and is now living in Raleigh or Charlotte
North Dakota: a snow covered prairie
Ohio: a mix of rural areas and ghetto cities with declining population
Oklahoma: people in Oklahoma City enjoying a low cost of living
Oregon: a musician in Portland
Pennsylvania: Amish people
Rhode Island: a mansion in Newport
South Carolina: live oak trees dripping with Spanish moss
South Dakota: Mount Rushmore
Tennessee: taking a scenic drive through the hilly countryside
Texas: Houston and the DFW Metroplex
Utah: Mormons, the Great Salt Lake
Vermont: hiking in the mountains
Virginia: NOVA
Washington: a small town in eastern Washington
West Virginia: a country road in the mountains
Wisconsin: cold and snow
Wyoming: wide open spaces

Old 11-28-2009, 11:36 AM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,337,639 times
AL- Rosa Parks ??
AK- Lots of snow
AZ- Phoenix
AR - My uncle
CA - My Dad (Culver City LA), Los Angeles, Beaches, Hills, Raiders
Co - Snow
CT - Boring?
DE - Delaware Valley
FL - Miami, Beaches, Alligators, Humidity, Walt Disney World, The First 48
GA - ATL, Hip-Hop Influence
HI - Beaches, Tropical Life
ID - Potatoes
IL - Chicago
IN - Michael Jackson, Colts, Stupid Driving Laws
IA - Des Moines, Family Reunion
KS - Chiefs
KY - Louisville
LA - Hurricane Katrina
ME - Fog
MD - Baltimore & DC, Obama
MA - Boston
MI - A lot of things (from there)
MN - Mall of America, Minneapolis
MS - Family
MO - the arch
MT - Moutains
NE - Omaha
NV - Las Vegas, Reno 911
NH -
NJ - A LOT!!!
NM - Hot
NY - A LOT, NYC, GTA 4, MUSICAL INFLUENCE, MY FAMILY
NC - Charlotte
ND -
OH - Cedar Point, Toledo, Cleveland
OK - Tulsa
OR - Syrup?
PA - Philly
RI - Family Guy
SC - Beaches
SD -
TN - Memphis
TX - Dallas
UT - Karl Malone, Salt Lake City
VT -
VA - VA BEACH
WA - Rain & Seattle
WV -
WI - Milwaukee & The Dells
WY - Their Population

Old 11-28-2009, 11:32 PM

543 posts, read 559,474 times
AL: Home, friend talking while lying in the middle of the street, people who understand that there's a need to not actually be able to understand everything, moon over homewood
AK: A friend I know (from Alaska) who can't stand the cold
AZ: A girl moved there from Ecuador
AR: That time in elementary school when I realized Arkansas was just Kansas, plus Ar
CA: A cute farm girl I know
CO: Some of the nicest, but scarily conservative people I know
CT: People who don't know how to react to a stranger acknowledging that they exist
DE: State quarter collecting
FL: My cousin from Orlando seriously considering my suggestion to light fireworks in an old washing machine
GA: Tomato, the shop next to Umezono, going to the Christmas tree farms when I was little and my dad actually cutting down the Christmas tree, and 3D Tetris (When I lived there when I was little)
HI: A friend who doesn't use all the mangos on his mango tree
ID: A girl who said she'd marry a guy whose last name was Potato, just so her last last name could be Potato
IL: No one says they're from Illinois, just Chicago, They are night zombies!! They are neighbors!! They have come back from the dead!! Ahhhh!
IN: Confusion as to why anyone would put a racetrack actually in the city area (so much noise and drunk people), people who drive in both lanes at the same speed
IA: A girl I know who's trying to calm down her work-first mentality
KS: Accidentally tracking mud onto white carpet in my aunt's new apartment
KY: That dinosaur on I-65
LA: Snow in Shreveport during the Independence Bowl, train down to New Orleans
ME: A girl who wanted a baby more after taking care of one of those baby dolls in high school
MD: Home to some of my most sarcastic friends (Yay! We love sarcasm where I'm from! )
MA: My youngest cousin, who currently is into Bella Sara
MI: People who don't know what Cuban sandwitches are
MN: Some of the most messed up people I know/people who only pretend to listen (I know some sane people from there, but the ones I hang out with the most are messed up)
MS: Cleanning up after Katrina, friend who realized that there's not much to do in Starkville
MO: The park with the art museum, the zoo and science center in St. Louis, and a nice pasta dish made from cognac
MT: One of the stranger guys I know, his girlfriend bought a hat like his to make fun of him, but now she likes wearing it
NE: Scarily overenthusiastic people
NV: I keep forgetting how a native told me to say the name of the state
NH: People who actually have guns?
NJ: Short guys
NM: A friend of mine who was named after a soap opera character his mother thought was hot
NY: A vegetarian friend who had never had Indian or Thai food
NC: Strongest accents I've heard
ND: It exists, or so I've been told
OH: Good morning to you too
OK: My RA driving to Tulsa getting annoyed at his sister's boyfriend along the way
OR: My highly huggable computer engineering friend with long frizzy hair who plays the Djembe and has an affinity for puns... and graduated a year early
PA: Shutting the door so we don't have to listen to Philadelphia sports fans
RI: Running to the beach as a child, then running back as the water was cold
SC: Charles, the turtle my sister got when she lived in Charleston
SD: Crazy Horse Memorial
TN: A golf cart flying of the side of Lookout Mountain
TX: A girl from Austin who I'd actually find cute if she didn't try to make fun of Alabama everytime she was around me (I mean, come on, you're from Austin)
UT: Weird laws limiting the number of bars with a certain radius of each other
VT: People who actually have skis?
VA: A pretty girl who's from Virginia Beach; Virginia Beach, though, I know nothing about
WA: A girl who was in awe about how rich people wasted their money in Seattle
WV: A guy who feels compelled to tell people not to judge him by where he's from
WI: My sister complaining about the cold in the summer during an internship at Harley Davidson
WY: Realizing I can't eat a whole pizza after two weeks of hiking even though I thought I was starving

Old 11-29-2009, 05:56 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,942,817 times
AL- War Eagle
AK- Moose running across a road
AZ- Deserted road surrounded by desert
AR - Hunters in a old pickup truck driving through mud, drinking beer and loading their guns
CA - Violent protesters assaulting oridnary citizens on way to work
CO - Huge snow covered mountains
CT - Yale university
DE - Dover
FL - Tim Tebow and the Gator Chomp
GA - Uga VII
HI - Big waves
ID - Boise State's blue field
IL - Chicago
IN - flat, boring
IA - Des Moines
KS - Mark Mangino needs to lose some weight
KY - Lexington
LA - Geaux Tigers at Death Valley, LSU
ME - Lobster
MD - Nice looking suburbs, strict rules
MA - out of control liberalism
MI - Cold, dreary, depressed
MN - Even colder, very snowy
MS - Mississipi State and the cowbells
MO - Gateway Arch
MT - Moutains and lakes
NE - Nebraska v Texas Big XII game
NV - Las Vegas
NH - Live free or die
NJ - Overcrowded cities
NM - Nice uncrowded desert, nice weather
NY - Yankees and arrogance
NC - UNC basketball
ND - Barren plains, highly variable weather
OH - Couch burning at OSU
OK - Big game Bob and Chokelahoma U
OR - Autzen stadium
PA - Pittsburgh sports teams
RI - crowded cities
SC - Myrtle Beach
SD - Badlands
TN - Knoxville
TX - Hill Country, San Antonio, biggest and best state
UT - Mormons
VT - hills and snow
VA - NoVa and the hectic pace
WA - Seattle, rainy all the time
WV - Cloudy, coal smoke filled sky
WI - Cheese and beer
WY - Wide open, mountains in background, deserted, freedom

Old 11-29-2009, 09:05 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,344,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyr View Post
Virginia- Canadian tourists getting busted by conservative cops for having sex on a public beach near Norfolk.
Now that was HILARIOUS!

Old 11-29-2009, 09:31 PM

4,230 posts, read 10,489,854 times
Alabama - Hills
Alaska - "I can see Russia from my house"
Arizona - the Suns
Arkansas - ...driving through Little Rock on I-30.
California - Paparazzi
Colorado - Mountains
Connecticut - "Judging Amy"
Delaware - ...almost in Philly.
Florida - CSI Miami and "Magnificent feat. John Legend" by Rick Ross
Georgia - Pine trees & freeways
Hawaii - Baywatch Hawaii
Idaho - Potatoes
Illinois - Oprah and Geri Ryan
Indiana - ...this girl I met from Indianapolis with a mustache.
Iowa - Emptyness.
Kansas - Flatness
Kentucky - Horses
Louisiana - My house.
Maine - Lobster
Maryland - "The Wire"
Massachusetts - ...this lady from Boston with a thick accent.
Michigan - Nikki "Hoopz" Alexander
Minnesota - Cold
Mississippi - Casinos, beaches, and cotton
Missouri - The Arch.
Montana - wild horses
Nebraska - A dusty midwestern town.
Nevada - Hookers
New Hampshire - A college professor I had from NH.
New Jersey - "The Sopranos"
New Mexico - Yellow license plates.
New York - Statue of Liberty with "Empire State of Mind" playing in the background.
North Carolina - NASCAR
North Dakota - "Fargo"
Ohio - Chili on Spaghetti
Oklahoma - Oklahoma City bombing.
Oregon - ...this girl from Portland with an annoying accent.
Pennsylvania - Water ice and cheesesteaks
Rhode Island - Quahog
South Carolina - Gullah Gullah Island
South Dakota - Mt. Rushmore
Tennessee - Liberty Bowl Stadium
Texas - S.H. 288 between 610 and Southmore with "Ride 4's" or "H.O.U.S.T.O.N." playing in the background.
Utah - LDS
Vermont - Prudish old women.
Virginia - Navy
Washington - Grey's Anatomy
West Virginia - Meagan Williams
Wisconsin - Laverne and Shirley
Wyoming - extreme nothingness.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:21 AM

1,160 posts, read 2,961,788 times
AL - Waffle Houses
AK - Northern Lights and Snow
AZ - Deserts
AR - Little Rock High School Integration
CA - Bleach Blonde Babes
CO - The Rockies
CT - Mansions
DE - Colonial Houses
FL - Old People
GA - Coca-Cola Factory
HI - Palm Trees and Luaus
ID - Potatoes
IL - Pizza, Lakeshore Drive
IN - Indiana Dunes
IA - Cornfields
KS - Tornadoes
KY - Fried Chicken
LA - Mardi Gras and Jazz
ME - Lighthouses
MD - Crabcake
MA - Boston Harbor
MI - Factories
MN - Cherry & Spoon Sculpture in Minneapolis
MS - Mississippi River
MO - Gateway Arch
MT - Big Sky Resort
NE - Steaks
NV - Vegas Strip
NH - Dartmouth
NJ - Trash & The Turnpike
NM - Hot-Air Balloons
NY - The Mets and the Skyline
NC - My Parents' Home in Charlotte
ND - A rectangle to the left of Minnesota on a map
OH - Ohio State Football
OK - Oklahoma City Bombing
OR - Oregon Trail Game
PA - Downtown Philly
RI - Quahog (from Family Guy)
SC - BBQ
SD - Mt Rushmore
TN - Country Music
TX - Overweight Republicans
UT - Mormons
VT - Leaves
VA - Washington, DC
WA - Seattle Space Needle
WV - John Denver
WI - Beer and Cheese
WY - Yellowstone National Park

Last edited by jayp1188; 12-02-2009 at 03:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City