Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:27 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,751,535 times

Advertisements

yeah I mean this Blount guy is full-blown crazy, no doubt about that. after watching a few videos from different angles, I have to agree somewhat with another poster, that this BSU guy had it coming.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,202,781 times
Where were the coaches all week ?

A coach with any integrity would have told the bigmouths to tone down their trash talking to the media.

They saw those trash talkers everyday in practice.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:57 AM

4,077 posts, read 5,612,397 times
Football is full of trash talk, you don't go around assaulting players after the game.

I guess his shiitbag performance should speak for itself. 8 carries -5 yds. LMFAO. He's the one that started the trash talk by saying BSU deserved an azzkicking, I guess he really meant it, but was to shiitty of a player to let his FB skills do the talking.

Both of these programs have ZERO class. LOL.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:04 AM

815 posts, read 2,138,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Football is full of trash talk, you don't go around assaulting players after the game.

I guess his shiitbag performance should speak for itself. 8 carries -5 yds. LMFAO. He's the one that started the trash talk by saying BSU deserved an azzkicking, I guess he really meant it, but was to shiitty of a player to let his FB skills do the talking.

Both of these programs have ZERO class. LOL.

Dude, thats just one game, LaGarrete Blount was one of the best RB's in college football last year. Get used to hearing the name, because trust he will be playing on Sundays next year regardles of what happens behind this. And college football players get into fights all the time on campus, off campus at local bars, and in practice, and when that happens the players usually get a 1 game susepension. So there really is no difference just because he got into a fight on the field.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Dude, thats just one game, LaGarrete Blount was one of the best RB's in college football last year. Get used to hearing the name, because trust he will be playing on Sundays next year regardles of what happens behind this. And college football players get into fights all the time on campus, off campus at local bars, and in practice, and when that happens the players usually get a 1 game susepension. So there really is no difference just because he got into a fight on the field.
Dude, I know who he is, I know he is a decent RB, I know he is suppossed to be playing as a backup on sundays next year. I watch a little CFB

One of the best last year?? Maybe, maybe, like top 20-30. He wasn't even the best RB on his own team last year.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:34 AM

1,243 posts, read 2,810,847 times
No I disagre there is a difference on the field, it's not the same as being at a bar, the players need to recognize the importance of the field more so that kind of elevated mind set transfers over to when their out. Sports should build character.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Dude, I know who he is, I know he is a decent RB, I know he is suppossed to be playing as a backup on sundays next year. I watch a little CFB

One of the best last year?? Maybe, maybe, like top 20-30. He wasn't even the best RB on his own team last year.

He was in the top 10 in yards last year, I would say thats pretty good. And yeah you are right his future in the NFL will probably be as a backup. But hey I wouldnt care if I were him, I'll ride the bench in the league all day for that check, LOL

Old 09-04-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
He was in the top 10 in yards last year, I would say thats pretty good. And yeah you are right his future in the NFL will probably be as a backup. But hey I wouldnt care if I were him, I'll ride the bench in the league all day for that check, LOL
??? I'm sure you meant in the top 55, right? He was tied for #53 in RY last year.
2008 NCAA Division I-A College Football Individual Statistics Leaders for Rushing - ESPN

Yeah, no doubt, I'd ride the pine for about $250,000 a year. Sign me up please!!

Old 09-04-2009, 09:38 AM

623 posts, read 1,543,594 times
Any "regular" citizen would have been in the back of a police car and charged with assault, and maybe even assault against a police officer.

Blount going after his teammate was even worse than his punch on the Boise State guy. His play Thursday may actually be more garbage than his actions after the game.

We have standards in this country, like it or not. Talking smack, as obnoxious as it can sometimes be, is acceptable, but punching someone isn't. That said, the BSU had it coming.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
??? I'm sure you meant in the top 55, right? He was tied for #53 in RY last year.
2008 NCAA Division I-A College Football Individual Statistics Leaders for Rushing - ESPN

Yeah, no doubt, I'd ride the pine for about $250,000 a year. Sign me up please!!

Yeah your right, Im an @ss hole, LOL I was thinking about J. Stewart for some reason and he hasn't played for Oregon in like 2 years. I guess thats my SEC bias showing, dont really keep up with the Pac-10 like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football