Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 09:59 PM

77 posts, read 305,417 times

Advertisements

So we finally made our move to the Springs in January and we are loving it here! I just started my own online business, but also would like to sell my items at craft fairs or a flea market here. The only one I've seen so far is the one on Platte and it didn't seem that busy there I don't need no huge events, little fairs like at a church or so would totally do it. I've been trying to google some, but haven't had that much luck. Any tips?

I also just read about the American Indoor Flea Market on Palmer Park Blvd.
Has anyone ever been there? How is it??

Thanks for any advice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2007, 06:53 PM

648 posts, read 2,939,839 times
Hey there-

They do have craft fairs, the Citadel Mall use to have a craft store that you could rent a wall and put your stuff up there. I have heard of the crafts fairs up in Denver and Boulder. I have heard of a few hear in Old COlorado City, Manitou, Phil Long Expo and at Liberty High School. bashep

Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 AM

1 posts, read 19,586 times
Hi, just moved back here in July and I'm looking for the same thing. Has anyone gotten back to you? If so please help

Old 10-23-2007, 09:36 AM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
There's one that's held twice yearly at Lewis Palmer HS in Monument. Run by a local woman "Noreen" in Monument. Bake sale too.
- firstpage

The Mining Museum on Old North Gate Rd (I-25 exit 156) has one each spring.
- Western Museum of Mining & Industry (http://www.wmmi.org/html/index.htm - broken link)

Most of the Farmer's Markets have craft booths with them each week, during the summer.
- Colorado Farmers Markets and Fruit Stands (broken link)
The biggest one seems to be the one at Memorial Park just east of the downtown. There are others, like in Monument, Manitou Springs, Briargate and other locations around town.

They do one each November at Pine Creek HS (Powers Blvd & Old Ranch Rd).
- Pine Creek Bazaar

Google up the national listing of events. Bound to be many church bazaars and holiday shows coming up. Check CraigsList.com too.

s/Mike

Old 10-25-2007, 05:35 PM

45 posts, read 275,674 times
There is a big one held every year (middle of September) at Rocklege Ranch in the Garden Of The Gods. Go to www dot rockledgeranch dot com & click on the special events calendar.

Also I just got my reminder email about one coming up next week 11/2, 3, & 4 at the Phil Long Ford Expo Center (behind the Chapel Hills Walmart store). Go to www dot hfgf dot com.

I would also recommend looking in the Gazette newspaper (www dot gazette dot com). In their classifieds section, under merchandise, there is a section for craft bazaars. I just checked there & they have one listed for 11/24. I would also recommend checking the Denver Post classified section (www dot postnewsmarketplace dot com).

Here is a copy of the Gazette ad.

7TH ANNUAL JOY TO THE WORLD CRAFT FAIR, Crafter Applications At 719-687-2303. Nov 24, 9am-4pm. Faith Lutheran Church in Beautiful Mtn town of Woodland Park.

I also just found a few others listed in the Thrifty Nickel/American Classifieds. You can pick up a free copy of this paper at almost any grocery store or Walmart. Or check out there website www dot thenickel dot com.

Here are their ads.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH, 9AM- 3:30PM, LADIES AUXILIARY 4636, KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL, 567 MARQUETTE DRIVE, SECURITY. FREE ADMISSION. SNACK BAR.

ART, CRAFTS, Collectible Show and Flea Market, November 17th and 18th, 2007 at Palmer High School, 301 North Wahsatch in ERPS gymnasium. $70 per table both days, $40 Saturday only. $20 deposit required. Admission: FREE. Contact Nancy Pellow 719-328-5049 for a table or information.

FALL FESTIVAL BAZAAR, November 3, 2007, First United Methodist Church, 420 North Nevada Avenue, 9am- 2pm. Crafts, quilts, jewelry, gifts, greeting cards, food items and children's clothing will be available.

I hope this helps.

Kelly

Old 11-02-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Nov 2-3-4 2007 - Big Event

Big holiday show this weekend, in session today, see:
- Home Phil Long phillongexpocenter.com Colorado Springs

s/mike

Old 11-09-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Rampart High School Xmas Bazaar

RAMPART CHRISTMAS CUPBOARD CRAFT BAZAAR
Saturday, November 17 9:00a to 4:00p at Rampart High School, Colorado Springs, CO

Corner of Union Blvd and Lexington, in the Briargate area. Nice area.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:02 AM

2 posts, read 21,040 times
The American Flea Market on Palmer Park and Circle is a fairly good size building; however, it is REALLY stocked FULL of "stuff". I just got the chance to walk through it recently in order to see their setup; and it appears to me that there are many booth areas but few people in attendance, so it struck me more of a consignment flea market type of place. There were a couple of people situated near the entrance behind a counter to serve. Their phone number is 219-1898. Hope this helps.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:45 PM

9 posts, read 61,142 times
Here is a link to 'The Colorado Springs Flea Market', Welcome to the Colorado Springs Flea Market . I found it in the '2008 Official Visitor Guide - Experience Colorado Springs And The Pikes Peak Region'. I plan on moving to Colorado Springs in 1-2 years from now. Hope the link helps.

Old 11-17-2008, 10:26 PM

454 posts, read 1,224,504 times
this flea market basically sells used stuff and fake name brand clothing. it not a flea market to sell custom jewelery or clothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs