Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2015, 08:41 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,785,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
And now the officer has resigned
Is the blood lust satiated.... nope...
Unbelievable! Now THAT is a travesty of justice. I hope that the message is coming through loud and clear that any cop at any time will have his life ruined by politicians intent on satisfying the black community. Fn disgusting.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:46 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,358,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Unbelievable! Now THAT is a travesty of justice. I hope that the message is coming through loud and clear that any cop at any time will have his life ruined by politicians intent on satisfying the black community. Fn disgusting.
Yep, I hope they get the message. You act like a brute you deal with the consequences.

"Black community" lol.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:49 PM

297 posts, read 295,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
And now the officer has resigned
Is the blood lust satiated.... nope...
No, he should be arrested and made to serve time for his actions. That's the only way to teach criminals.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:51 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,634,140 times
Quote:
Very sad to think like you do. Lots of white people are likely satisfied that he is gone too.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:54 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,395,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I've come to believe these "Cops" of today are far more prepared to deal with REAL theats..Like GANG with Guns's ( Texas latest case with Biker's) who no Cop ended up shooting any of them..Then there's the guy who shot and killed Police officer's track and eventually find the Cop Killer ( PA) and actually capture him ALIVE..

.BUT Cops of today somehow have no skills or emotional ability to deal with masses or large group of peaceful folks who use only their mouths to complain or run away or avoid interactions and YES don't comply with directions....What's the difference??/ I think it's OBVIOUS!!
People keep comparing this to the Waco massacre. Get real. First, the cops said right from the go that they shot 4 of the dead. Now they are with holding the autopsies of the other 5...what's that tell ya?

Also, there are currently 1-2 confirmed pistol shots from the bikers...and that somehow resulted in 9 dead and 18 wounded? I don't think so.

And lastly it was most likely a paid informant or an undercover officer that started the whole thing.

Bikers are a cash cow for the system because nobody cares about them. Had that been an NAACP meeting where one or two shots were fired and nearly 30 ended up dead or wounded from SWAT there would be public outcry. Don't forget well over 100 of them still in jail at $1 million bond who had nothing to do with any of it. Vest extenders and wallet chains counted as deadly weapons...etc etc.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:57 PM

28,711 posts, read 18,909,402 times
Quote:
All he had to do was act like the other cops on the scene.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Yep, I hope they get the message. You act like a brute you deal with the consequences.

"Black community" lol.
all you want. The Furgusen effect is taking hold and cops are starting to see that being proactive in the ghetto is not worth the trouble. Blacks are much more likely to be killed by other blacks. That tide was turned back by proactive policing many years ago. That tide is coming back on the black community and the target is on your back.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 PM

7,581 posts, read 5,352,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
All he had to do was act like the other cops on the scene.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:14 PM

297 posts, read 295,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
This young man has a criminal attorney?

I also watched a 14 year old girl on MSNBC telling Lawrence O'Donnell the cop who was straddling the 15 year old in the bikini hit her with his baton and then punched her in the face. I didn't see that in the video and the girl has no bruises. She said her arm hurt.
She has a dark complexion, therefore, I'm sure her bruises wouldn't be very apparent in the footage.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
Very sad to think like you do. Lots of white people are likely satisfied that he is gone too.
What you think about how I think does not concern me in the least. And yea, there are lots of white people who are anti-cop/pro thug out there too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events