Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 09:58 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times

Advertisements

Its just a sign of the times in those applauding those who resist officers and those who applaud criminals being killed on site. Most wouldn't even be watching such a trail in society. A few people's reaction such as this is always overblown by media in a huge society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2015, 09:59 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,835,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
There is a twice convicted pedophile living in my neighborhood...I went and talked to him. I told him straight out, if I ever saw him with his hands on one of the kids around here, I would just walk up behind and snap his neck. And I would. I'm an old man, what are they going to do to me?
The first mistake was making your opinion public.
The second mistake was confronting the guy personally.

So, if you ever do "snap his neck" you are all set up for premeditated murder.
And, regardless of how old you are, you will be arrested and may have your own neck snapped.

The next time you need to eliminate somebody, don't tell anyone anything.
Just do it.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:33 AM

1,365 posts, read 1,016,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Its just a sign of the times in those applauding those who resist officers and those who applaud criminals being killed on site. Most wouldn't even be watching such a trail in society. A few people's reaction such as this is always overblown by media in a huge society.
It's reminiscent of the Coliseum in Rome, where people loved watching bloodsports

Old 06-23-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post

And, regardless of how old you are, you will be arrested and may have your own neck snapped.

Just do it.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
And guess why he'll get sexually assaulted in prison? Because the GOVERNMENT doesn't give a blank about justice. They think they can run your life for you, but they can't even keep convicts from raping and killing each other in a maximum security prison. They can't even stop these guys from tattooing each other.

It's the government's fault that people have to resort to vigilante justice in a country that's loaded with state of the art prisons and millions of cops armed with military equipment and all sorts of technology.
I don't think the prison guards want to stop them. Have you ever watched those reality TV shows about prisons? They know what the prisoners are going to do to a new guy, depending on his convictions. Sometimes they do have separate the child molesters, because they know they're probably going to be killed. Even convicted criminals are disgusted by child molesters.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:51 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610
He could be using that as an excuse to get a pass on a Murder Charge.

Without any proof or witnesses it is not an absolute that he is telling the truth.
Ya whos to say WHO MAY BE TELLING THE TRUTH??

If this did happen,I can understand why this was done....

Old 06-23-2015, 10:59 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post

Just do it.
Have you seen how long these cases take to go though the system? Besides, I must be crazy.

And this time he has been living there, he stays inside.

Old 06-23-2015, 11:48 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,477,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasick View Post
I can't understand why you would attempt to compare being raped for years with not getting a pickle on a burger. It just makes no sense and is frightening.
Support for the blood-thirsty, vigilante retaliation makes no sense to me, and it's equally frightening.

Old 06-23-2015, 05:01 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,418,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
And the murderer will too....many, many years in jail...his life even more ruined now.
5-10 years and he may well be out on parole in 3-4 years. To him it may be worth it.

http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/inde...ted_him_g.html

Last edited by Seagrape Grove; 06-23-2015 at 05:26 PM..

Old 06-23-2015, 05:41 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,771,792 times
Sounds like the Boy Scout leader was a homosexual pedophile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events