Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 01:16 PM

3,671 posts, read 3,554,080 times

Advertisements

Disgusting. What a waste of human life.

Last edited by TerraDown; 11-21-2015 at 01:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2015, 01:22 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraDown View Post
How old were the kids that did this? I'm sorry, I can't read the story-link.
Both were three.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:32 PM

3,671 posts, read 3,554,080 times
Thanks Shadowne, I didn't realize OP had it in their title, so I changed my post. My Gawd, that's very young to be so vicious. I hope parents never see the light of day after this.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:44 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Yes. NO INCREASE IN WELFARE BENEFITS after the first child. They just the stay at the same level. Dire consequences for bad choices will change those choices.
That, I agree with. I read it as cut off the initial benefit if another child ensues. That's a recipe for infanticide.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:48 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,135,605 times
This is why I can't believe in God.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:57 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
Agreed, I can't deal with this. I'm the idiot for clicking on it though.

Where the hell were the parents?!
They went to Dominos and Walgreens according to one of the articles. Apparently, they made a habit of leaving the kids alone when mom drove the boyfriend to work, etc.

Old 11-21-2015, 02:07 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,755,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That was a seriously creepy story. The three year olds said they made the oven " hot" and that the baby was trying to kick her way out. The nineteen month old burned to death.

That mom and dad, who already have five, well, now four, will probably keep bringing more budding psychopaths into our world. Meanwhile, the twin psychopaths will be put into the system, where they will either create new victims or be victimized. The fire starting, bed wetting, and torture of small animals-that's just child's play. These kids are in the advanced class.

THIS, is WHY I support easy access to birth control, sex education, and abortion if all else fails.

I wouldn't worry about this couple having any more kids. The kids they still have will be removed after something like this, and Child Protective Services will be standing at the end of the birthing table with a catcher's mitt to remove any other child this woman conceives before the baby even takes a first breath of air.

Let me point out there is no reason to think these kids are sociopathic. No three-year-old is anything but clueless in a situation like this. They almost certainly did this just to see what would happen, and then didn't have the presence of mind to do anything helpful when the screaming and kicking started inside the oven. The parents may not be sociopathic, either. More likely just colossally careless and stupid.

Old 11-21-2015, 03:02 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
I wouldn't worry about this couple having any more kids. The kids they still have will be removed after something like this, and Child Protective Services will be standing at the end of the birthing table with a catcher's mitt to remove any other child this woman conceives before the baby even takes a first breath of air.

Let me point out there is no reason to think these kids are sociopathic. No three-year-old is anything but clueless in a situation like this. They almost certainly did this just to see what would happen, and then didn't have the presence of mind to do anything helpful when the screaming and kicking started inside the oven. The parents may not be sociopathic, either. More likely just colossally careless and stupid.
Then CPS better have that catcher's mitt ready because another baby will be flying out of her in two months.

Old 11-21-2015, 03:28 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,301,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Mama is pregnant with yet another child by her current boyfriend.

No one knows the identity of the dead toddler's bio dad.

CPS determined there were no suitable family members to take care of the surviving children so they have all been placed in foster care.

Why hasn't this bio mother been charged?

Fry her till she's crisp.
And yet, the happily married (forever) super nice/responsible couple next door can't get pregnant.

Oh, and it makes you wonder!

Old 11-21-2015, 03:39 PM

19,018 posts, read 14,193,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
This is why I can't believe in God.
If mankind has free will, what does God have to do with anything man does?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events