Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 03:53 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,415,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
To be fair, I think BLM is only protesting against unjustified abuse of blacks by law enforcement, not against any and all police officers in general. That's perfectly reasonable, no? Believe it or not, some of the BLM members are tax payers, too.

Mick
BLM is belligerently protesting against anything and anything. Remember Sanders?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 03:53 PM

743 posts, read 766,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
This is rich!
Yeah, because it's so farfetched to think it was blacks shooting other blacks ... you know, because it's such a rare occurrence.
How many blacks shot other blacks in America since I posted the link earlier today? I bet it's a helluva lot more than five.

Old 11-24-2015, 04:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-X...layer_embedded

https://twitter.com/schirber/status/669035788168855552
Turning off people cameras as they move in to attack these people.
/thread.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:39 PM

17,624 posts, read 17,690,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
The beat down the BLM protester at the Trump rally wasn't justified because he wasn't breaking any laws, but of course the judgment that he "got what he deserved" came quick, fast and in a hurry.

You're willfully naive if you think these guys, who showed up armed, weren't expecting to be met with some kind of resistance, similar to the BLM protesters at the Trump rally.

But I know how these things work, and who gets the benefit of the doubt.
Trespassing, disturbing the peace

Old 11-24-2015, 05:42 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
To be fair, I think BLM is only protesting against unjustified abuse of blacks by law enforcement, not against any and all police officers in general. That's perfectly reasonable, no? Believe it or not, some of the BLM members are tax payers, too.

Mick

Your post would be reasonable if it were true, but it isn't. BLM has openly called for the murder of cops, and they make little to no effort to make any distinction between 'good' cops and 'bad' cops.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:53 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,350,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Your post would be reasonable if it were true, but it isn't. BLM has openly called for the murder of cops, and they make little to no effort to make any distinction between 'good' cops and 'bad' cops.
Thing is anyone can claim they're apart of BLM. There's plenty of activists who don't want to see dead cops, they just want the perceived injustices to stop. On the flip side, you have the idiot extremists who destroy property and chant for dead cops in the name of BLM.

No different than Islam. You have your peaceful bunch, and then you have your extremists.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Thing is anyone can claim they're apart of BLM. There's plenty of activists who don't want to see dead cops, they just want the perceived injustices to stop. On the flip side, you have the idiot extremists who destroy property and chant for dead cops in the name of BLM.

No different than Islam. You have your peaceful bunch, and then you have your extremists.
Were the protesters that attacked these counter protesters the peaceful bunch?

Old 11-24-2015, 06:34 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
Yeah, because it's so farfetched to think it was blacks shooting other blacks ... you know, because it's such a rare occurrence.
How many blacks shot other blacks in America since I posted the link earlier today? I bet it's a helluva lot more than five.

Yes, I'm sure in your small-minded, bigoted world it's hard to imagine blacks not shooting other blacks.

What a sad, pathetic life. I am sad for you.

Old 11-24-2015, 08:31 PM

743 posts, read 766,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Yes, I'm sure in your small-minded, bigoted world it's hard to imagine blacks not shooting other blacks.

What a sad, pathetic life. I am sad for you.
Don't be sad for me, but please don't ignore the fact that the vast, vast majority of black shooting victims are shot by other blacks.
What a sad, pathetic life. I feel sad that your small, bigoted-mind is incapable of accepting the truth.

Old 11-24-2015, 08:56 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,350,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
Don't be sad for me, but please don't ignore the fact that the vast, vast majority of black shooting victims are shot by other blacks.
What a sad, pathetic life. I feel sad that your small, bigoted-mind is incapable of accepting the truth.
The same is true for Whites as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events