Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 11:18 AM

16,066 posts, read 21,138,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
I don't disagree with your description of his action but we have to acknowledge that something is not right with him outside of the silly "shoot em" mantra.
They are at one extreme but your description of this as simple 'mischief' is at the opposite end and reminds me strongly of parents in denial about their "wonderful" children who made a mistake or were led astray by others.
We need to recognize that this is more than just 'something that isn't right'. It's aberrant behavior that is not likely to be fixed or changed by the time the kids are this age, their moral values are already pretty much set. Lots of people grow up under appalling circumstances without turning into vicious predators, lack of home training should not be used to excuse the actions of kids like this. They are a menace and need to be dealt with as such.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:19 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,297,105 times
Hey he is just disadvantaged. If he had a job none of this would ever happen. Typical bleeding heart arguments. The fact is this kid is an animal. This animal could have killed an innocent person. Hey next time he actually kills someone. But hey I am being harsh by saying put him down. Maybe if that animal did that to your dad you might feel differently. Either way I could care less what your opinion on my statement was.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:23 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
They are at one extreme but your description of this as simple 'mischief' is at the opposite end and reminds me strongly of parents in denial about their "wonderful" children who made a mistake or were led astray by others.
We need to recognize that this is more than just 'something that isn't right'. It's aberrant behavior that is not likely to be fixed or changed by the time the kids are this age, their moral values are already pretty much set. Lots of people grow up under appalling circumstances without turning into vicious predators, lack of home training should not be used to excuse the actions of kids like this. They are a menace and need to be dealt with as such.
Lol I thought I was interacting with a reasonable individual. That you can't see the madness in suggesting that a kid, mentally stable or not, be shot for a crime...when there are laws in a civilized society to handle the very incident in play, shows me you are not worth my time. Please, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, get lost.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Lol I thought I was interacting with a reasonable individual. That you can't see the madness in suggesting that a kid, mentally stable or not, be shot for a crime...when there are laws in a civilized society to handle the very incident in play, shows me you are not worth my time. Please, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, get lost.
It says more about you that you think my post in any way advocates shooting the kid. Try again.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:35 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Hey he is just disadvantaged. If he had a job none of this would ever happen. Typical bleeding heart arguments. The fact is this kid is an animal. This animal could have killed an innocent person. Hey next time he actually kills someone. But hey I am being harsh by saying put him down. Maybe if that animal did that to your dad you might feel differently. Either way I could care less what your opinion on my statement was.
The inability to think clearly is an issue around here so again let me simplify things for some of you. What the kid did was a crime. He should be prosecuted for the crime he committed. Had he done that to my parent, I'd be furious and will push for a strong punishment against him but he will have to be judged in the eyes of the law.

We can't go around killing kids like some of you crazies suggest forgetting that you too have offsprings that could easily get killed for an error in judgment. Prosecute him and if sentenced to death for punching a senior citizen then so be it. That is what America stands for, you are free to move to Libya or Afghanistan if you want jungle justice

Old 02-06-2016, 11:42 AM

Punching someone in the face for amusement is not an error in judgement. Are you trying to be inflammatory or do you really not see how your word choice is seen as making excuses for a violent criminal act?

Old 02-06-2016, 11:46 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
2 words: open carry.

That is the only thing these animals understand

Old 02-06-2016, 11:51 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
This is obviously a mischievous young person behaving badly. He should be held accountable for his actions under the rule of law for minors. The sick person however is anyone that calls for a juvenile committing a crime to be "put down." Again, what the kid did is disgusting but the OPs comment is even more despicable.
Mischievous? He isn't knocking on doors and running, this is a thug.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:10 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,451,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
*Paterson

Yep, about par for the course there.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:23 PM

11 posts, read 9,387 times
Kid needs to be thrown in an adult prison. See how he fares in the showers with other inmates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events