Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 09:13 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,296,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoot n annie View Post
i just viewed the video - found the link on yahoo.
ty!!!!

Old 02-06-2016, 09:19 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
That is usually the case unless you are a killer cop. Then these same vile characters either crawl into hiding or resort to regurgitating talking points from stromfront or whatever looneyville they gather their empty nonsensical rant from. It usually starts with anti-liberal commentary And graduates to labels like bleeding hearts etc. you know, daft weak and narrow minded logic. Imagine asking for a kid to be put down for assaulting a person. theres definitely more to the outrage if you read between the line. Bloody Sadists!!!! Go and live in the Middle East with like minded folks. That way You can enjoy the jungle justice you are all clamoring for.

its funny they keep asking what ifs....here is one geniuses...what if the kid in this situation were your child? Assuming he's had a few to drink, and does something like this on a dare, should we put him down as well? M#%^*s
and what if the victim in this situation were your loved one???????? and was permanently damaged from this??? Would you be all so charitable then??? I just bet you'd be just fine with it, I mean after all, it was probably just a dare right?? You're making us liberals look really bad !!!

Old 02-06-2016, 09:20 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,296,750 times
New Jersey police investigating disturbing 'knockout game' punch posted on Facebook | abc7.com You tube can remove all it wants.

Old 02-06-2016, 09:43 PM

19,021 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Predators do not suddenly appear without cause.
This teen may have never been disciplined, nor taught to be civilized.
If he wants to act outside the laws of civilization, let us outlaw him forthwith.
Tolerance of evil is unmerciful to the next victim.

Old 02-07-2016, 12:53 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Funny my son is in the US military. My kid would die for you. My kid would do anything so you can talk about misbehaving. Sir you know NOTHING!!!!!!
Lol another by heart post void of logic. What does your son being in the military have to do with the topic at hand? You completely ignored the question and went on a rant about your sons willingness to die for me Did I ask him to die for me? Do you know my military background? Should I now share my family's contribution militarily with forum for the sake of driving home a point in an e-argument?

This is a very pathetic attempt to deflect as usual. To gain sympathy, wow You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 02-07-2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
and what if the victim in this situation were your loved one???????? and was permanently damaged from this??? Would you be all so charitable then??? I just bet you'd be just fine with it, I mean after all, it was probably just a dare right?? You're making us liberals look really bad !!!
You are not making any sense. If the victim were my loved ones, I would be very angry absolutely and push hard to the best of my ability for justice to be served, like I've stated countless times. It's not that difficult a concept to comprehend. Commit a crime, get charged/prosecuted/convicted for the crime, do the time. But the punishment must fit the crime. This is not Afghanistan where people get killed or their hands chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread.

And please stop projecting your comprehension issues....you are the one making yourself look bad with half thought out comments. I see my question is making the rest of you uncomfortable. You want some random kid killed for assault but can't comment on whether that same jungle justice should be applied to your child(ren) if s/he/they do the same. That is the definition of Hypocrisy.

Old 02-07-2016, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
TY. My kid loves this country. My kid does not go around assaulting people. I am lucky to see him once a year. Percentage would be lucky to ever have a kid like him!!!!!!!!
Lol I now get your frustration. Definitely barking up the wrong tree with the cheap shots. I could easily counter but that will be boasting and pathetic as well. So I'll leave you be this time. We are not enemies, we share a common interest in discussing current events. I am not here to remind you of the time away from your child. Let's just agree to disagree til the next topic comes around.

%

Old 02-07-2016, 04:50 AM

1,166 posts, read 1,634,906 times
Getting back to the story...the 16 YO boy who was shouting encouragement to the assailant has turned himself in to police.

Paterson teen involved in 'knockout game' Facebook video turns himself into police | abc7ny.com

Old 02-07-2016, 06:43 AM

16,277 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Yeah back to the story if it was posted on his Facebook account how hard could it be to get an arrest and a conviction? What more do we need to see?

Old 02-07-2016, 07:01 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
But the punishment must fit the crime. This is not Afghanistan where people get killed or their hands chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread.

And there is the problem. We do not have a justice system, we have a system of laws and negotiations twisted by convenience and bleeding hearts, where undeserved compassion has removed the blindfold which once guaranteed equality of outcome.

You're one of those bleeding heart libs who would listen to sad stories how what a terrible upbringing this little sh*t had and believe he deserves less than a full measure of justice for his brutal and uncaring attack on an innocent human being.

All live have equal value only until the holder of a given life shows how little his is worth by his actions towards others. The kid (and I'm presuming he's under 18 here) has shown how little regard he has for others and thus the same disregard should be shown for him in meting out punishment. He is, and will remain a threat, and threats should be stopped. The best way to stop is by elimination. He's never going to be of any use to himself nor to society, and nor should the rest of us be obligated to store him until old age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events