Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 04:32 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Well that's the whole thing. No normal person would ever imagine doing something like that. Think about how messed up that kid is. To do what that kid did I believe he is a sociopath. This is beyond misbehavior. He is a menace!!
Yet he is still entitled to due process.

I do not like the kid, I do not think I would ever like the kid, but that does not mean that we just take justice into our own hands. Not because of this kid, but to do so starts us on a slippery slope.

Quote:
TY for your words. There is no redeeming qualities in this animal. An animal that acts like this needs to be caged or put down. Lets be honest a psychopath like this perp will kill someone. Its only a matter of time. Protect society don't protect the perp!!!
The perp is part of society.

Old 02-08-2016, 04:39 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,297,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Yet he is still entitled to due process.

I do not like the kid, I do not think I would ever like the kid, but that does not mean that we just take justice into our own hands. Not because of this kid, but to do so starts us on a slippery slope.

The perp is part of society.
He should not be a member of society. Lets hope an animal like him does not hurt you or your family!!

Old 02-08-2016, 05:33 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Quote:
He should not be a member of society. Lets hope an animal like him does not hurt you or your family!!
I am not saying I want him to hurt anyone or that him punching this old man is right.

But he most certainly has a RIGHT to be a member of this society if he is a citizen.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:43 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
We need an exile island to send these thugs to and leave them there.

Old 02-08-2016, 08:23 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage:This is obviously a mischievous young person behaving badly.
Well, as long as that form of Tom-foolery and shennanigans stays out of my quiet, suburban community, it's all good.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:18 AM

684 posts, read 514,518 times
Quote:
I am not saying I want him to hurt anyone or that him punching this old man is right.

But he most certainly has a RIGHT to be a member of this society if he is a citizen.

But he loses that right to be a member of society once he commits an unprovoked crime against another citizen

Old 02-08-2016, 10:20 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Quote:

He will always be a citizen, but people like this young man who have such disregard for other citizens should not allowed to be in society. Violently assaulting a helpless individual negates his right to be walking the streets. Hopefully soon he will be in prison.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:53 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
This is obviously a mischievous young person behaving badly. He should be held accountable for his actions under the rule of law for minors. The sick person however is anyone that calls for a juvenile committing a crime to be "put down." Again, what the kid did is disgusting but the OPs comment is even more despicable.

No. He's a violent street punk who needs to beaten down by the victim and his family and then locked up for 30 years. He'll never learn his lesson (he's too stupid for that). All we can do is punish him.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:59 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Since you played the race card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wmatqc06cg
But to be fair, I automatically thought the man who wanted to have sex with an infant was white. But I suppose that's just part of the culture.
You have to understand, it's been a really, really long time since this forum has had a thread about blacks, so some posters were just foaming at the mouth, considering it's been long overdue.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:13 AM

5,989 posts, read 6,778,896 times
It is very likely that his victim didn't speak English, and so didn't try to protect himself, because he didn't understand what was going on. Paterson has a high percentage of immigrants, and elderly immigrants, brought over by their immigrant children, often never learn English.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events