Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 12:29 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,297,105 times

Advertisements

Actually if he got hit by truck it would be a good thing. I would just feel bad for the dent in the truck!!!!

Old 02-06-2016, 01:12 PM

743 posts, read 766,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Hey he is just disadvantaged. If he had a job none of this would ever happen. Typical bleeding heart arguments. The fact is this kid is an animal. This animal could have killed an innocent person. Hey next time he actually kills someone. But hey I am being harsh by saying put him down. Maybe if that animal did that to your dad you might feel differently. Either way I could care less what your opinion on my statement was.
Don't underestimate bleeding hearts' lack of brains. There were a couple of incidents here in Philadelphia where they got attacked like this and blamed society for the attacker's actions. One girl had her teeth knocked out ... Babbled some nonsense about lack of playgrounds. lol

Old 02-06-2016, 01:23 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Earth. I'm saying the punishment should fit the crime. Prosecute the kid not kill him. This is America and not Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan for goodness sakes.

IDK, what if this "mischievous" young teen, who obviously was just having a wee bit o fun, harmed one of your loved ones like that? Maybe you could invite it into your home, have a bit o' tea and have a nice chat with it. Maybe it could stay with you, and you could nurture it and tell it to "play nice and be a good boy, and be sure to eat all your vegetables" Good God man, REALLY??? I'm a liberal, but cmon!!

Old 02-06-2016, 01:26 PM

3,766 posts, read 4,102,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
Don't underestimate bleeding hearts' lack of brains. There were a couple of incidents here in Philadelphia where they got attacked like this and blamed society for the attacker's actions. One girl had her teeth knocked out ... Babbled some nonsense about lack of playgrounds. lol

In Baltimore a bicyclist pedaling home from work a couple of weeks ago was stabbed to death. The mother of the boy who stabbed him is a neighborhood activist. She said that this would not have happened if the city had given the community more funds.

I do have to compliment the former mayor of Philadelphia, Michael Nutter, for speaking out against such attacks and shaming the community for not teaching the juveniles better behavior. In Baltimore, the mayor will not even acknowledge that such attacks exist, even when they are videotaped and put on social media for all to see.

Old 02-06-2016, 01:50 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Can we not call this kid 'mischeivious', please? Let's call him a 'lovable scamp' or a 'cheeky rascal'. We wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Seriously, I don't think the kid deserves a death sentence, but the lengths people will go to downplay serious anti-social mental defects with mealy words is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
*Paterson
I knew that. Damn, I was led astray by the topic title's spelling. At any rate, I wonder of the punk in the video knows how to spell it?

Old 02-06-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
In Baltimore a bicyclist pedaling home from work a couple of weeks ago was stabbed to death. The mother of the boy who stabbed him is a neighborhood activist. She said that this would not have happened if the city had given the community more funds.

I do have to compliment the former mayor of Philadelphia, Michael Nutter, for speaking out against such attacks and shaming the community for not teaching the juveniles better behavior. In Baltimore, the mayor will not even acknowledge that such attacks exist, even when they are videotaped and put on social media for all to see.
They always think throwing money at the problem will work. It doesn't, it hasn't and it will not. They've been dumping money into the Philadelphia public schools forever with the same poor results.

Last edited by Steinish; 02-06-2016 at 02:24 PM..

Old 02-06-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I knew that. Damn, I was led astray by the topic title's spelling. At any rate, I wonder of the punk in the video knows how to spell it?
If he doesn't, it's not his fault.

Old 02-06-2016, 02:21 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Borrowing a line from an old Hogan's Heroes episode....

This kid should be shot, hanged, or both.

Publicly.

Liberals: spare me your bleeding heart crap.

Old 02-06-2016, 02:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
"mischievous young person" He is a thug, pure and simple!! He should be held accountable for his actions under the rule of law for adults. Hopefully a hero or a sicko (depending upon on your point of view) will deliver him a painful death before his trial so that the taxpayers won't have to support the thug.

The OP's comment is spot on, as usual.

Right. And forget "behavior," as if that thug simply offended someone at the dinner table. As long as crimes are dismissed as bad behavior--by youtz () this crud will continue.

Old 02-06-2016, 02:43 PM

88,562 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Can we not call this kid 'mischeivious', please? Let's call him a 'lovable scamp' or a 'cheeky rascal'. We wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Seriously, I don't think the kid deserves a death sentence, but the lengths people will go to downplay serious anti-social mental defects with mealy words is ridiculous.

Hahaha, did really laugh out loud at this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events