Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 06:55 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Tribesman View Post
Maybe he was beginning to "turn his life around".
An "aspiring rapper".

Old 02-06-2016, 07:02 PM

645 posts, read 750,033 times
I hope when they find that scumbag they hang him by his balls! and beat the stupid b*itch that was filming to!

Old 02-06-2016, 07:09 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
What's with this "all or nothing" mentality of some of the posters here?

If you commit a crime (any crime, from what it seems like on CD), should the response automatically be death? Yeesh, glad some of you aren't in charge.
That is usually the case unless you are a killer cop. Then these same vile characters either crawl into hiding or resort to regurgitating talking points from stromfront or whatever looneyville they gather their empty nonsensical rant from. It usually starts with anti-liberal commentary And graduates to labels like bleeding hearts etc. you know, daft weak and narrow minded logic. Imagine asking for a kid to be put down for assaulting a person. theres definitely more to the outrage if you read between the line. Bloody Sadists!!!! Go and live in the Middle East with like minded folks. That way You can enjoy the jungle justice you are all clamoring for.

its funny they keep asking what ifs....here is one geniuses...what if the kid in this situation were your child? Assuming he's had a few to drink, and does something like this on a dare, should we put him down as well? M#%^*s

Old 02-06-2016, 07:31 PM

743 posts, read 765,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
That is usually the case unless you are a killer cop. Then these same vile characters either crawl into hiding or resort to regurgitating talking points from stromfront or whatever looneyville they gather their empty nonsensical rant from. It usually starts with anti-liberal commentary And graduates to labels like bleeding hearts etc. you know, daft weak and narrow minded logic. Imagine asking for a kid to be put down for assaulting a person. theres definitely more to the outrage if you read between the line. Bloody Sadists!!!! Go and live in the Middle East with like minded folks. That way You can enjoy the jungle justice you are all clamoring for.

its funny they keep asking what ifs....here is one geniuses...what if the kid in this situation were your child? Assuming he's had a few to drink, and does something like this on a dare, should we put him down as well? M#%^*s
Typical response from the typical ilk - name calling and insults. You mad?

Old 02-06-2016, 07:39 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
Typical response from the typical ilk - name calling and insults. You mad?
Mad? Lol. You don't know me so please carry on.

Old 02-06-2016, 07:57 PM

743 posts, read 765,908 times
Quote:
Mad? Lol. You don't know me so please carry on.
The post reeks of anger.

Old 02-06-2016, 08:23 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:

Funny my son is in the US military. My kid would die for you. My kid would do anything so you can talk about misbehaving. Sir you know NOTHING!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2016, 08:29 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Sick to my stomach after watching this video. This coward punk needs to be put down like a rabid animal. Furious after watching this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRxntFBn8y8
Why would you tube delete this? I guess we can all figure it out!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2016, 08:34 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by percentage View Post
this is obviously a mischievous young person behaving badly. He should be held accountable for his actions under the rule of law for minors. The sick person however is anyone that calls for a juvenile committing a crime to be "put down." again, what the kid did is disgusting but the ops comment is even more despicable.

Patterson NJ Teen KO's an elderly man-gene-pool-.jpg

Old 02-06-2016, 09:09 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
I just viewed the video - found the link on Yahoo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events