Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2018, 05:36 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,367,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe333 View Post
I think in the Denver Dad's case it was more lack of empathy and conscience than anything else. I wondered if he could be on the Asperger's Spectrum but I can't recall a case of someone with that condition who also had psychopathic traits.
Does it really matter? Regardless of his 'problem' he's proved himself to be a waste of breathable air and a danger to society. The scary thing is there are no doubt many others out there just like him, and you won't be able to spot them either... until it's too late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2018, 06:53 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
He stuffed the fitted bed sheet in the kitchen trash can, they made it sound like he didn't take the trash out. He left her keys and phone on the kitchen counter. To a normal person, that doesn't sound very smart. He posed the girl's doll, very foreshadowing. The fact that he didn't go back and throw stuff away makes me think he wanted to get caught. He's a very sick psycho.

Last edited by elan; 08-24-2018 at 07:03 PM..

Old 08-24-2018, 07:01 PM

5,576 posts, read 6,504,647 times
I've seen a couple comments about the posed doll. I missed where it was said/confirmed that "he did it". So, did he do it and not the girls?

Old 08-24-2018, 07:22 PM

937 posts, read 743,633 times
I'm surprised his girlfriend/mistress's identity hasn't been revealed. Another angle is that she could have in some way influenced him to do what he did and was a part of helping him carry it out. Scott Peterson's mistress immediately came out with her attorney and stated that Peterson lied to her and that she had no idea he was married.

Last edited by Chloe333; 08-24-2018 at 08:23 PM..

Old 08-24-2018, 08:15 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Quote:
I'm surprised his girlfriend/mistress's identity hasn't been revealed. Another angle is that she could have in some way influenced him to do what he did and was a part of helping his carry it out. Scott Peterson's mistress immediately came out with her attorney and stated that Peterson lied to her and that she had no idea he was married.
Well she could be married and is in the process of being divorced. She could also be horrified because her life is going to be under the microscope. I agree that she should dive in and get on top of this.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:26 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,679,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Well she could be married and is in the process of being divorced. She could also be horrified because her life is going to be under the microscope. I agree that she should dive in and get on top of this.
It is too late for her to do anything now but co-operate with the law and the investigation.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:41 AM

50,752 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
I'm surprised his girlfriend/mistress's identity hasn't been revealed. Another angle is that she could have in some way influenced him to do what he did and was a part of helping him carry it out. Scott Peterson's mistress immediately came out with her attorney and stated that Peterson lied to her and that she had no idea he was married.

I did read her name is somewhere, she’s a coworker. I don’t think she’s a focus of anything nor do they think she’s involved in anyway so her name is not in the news very much. I’m surprised too but I think it’s good, she didn’t kill anybody but she’s going to pay a hefty price anyway.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:32 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I did read her name is somewhere, she’s a coworker. I don’t think she’s a focus of anything nor do they think she’s involved in anyway so her name is not in the news very much. I’m surprised too but I think it’s good, she didn’t kill anybody but she’s going to pay a hefty price anyway.

As well she should pay a hefty price . What kind of woman does that ? so what if she is getting divorced and her name comes out she is already getting divorced what is the big deal ? Yes amber frye did come out after scott Peterson was arrested and charged . I give her a lot of credit for coming out and telling everyone what Peterson said and did to her . They might not have ever known that he was doing things behind lacys back . I wish we could know who the mystery woman is Im sure that we are not too far from knowing she will be found out that is for sure .

Old 08-26-2018, 09:37 AM

50,752 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
As well she should pay a hefty price . What kind of woman does that ? so what if she is getting divorced and her name comes out she is already getting divorced what is the big deal ? Yes amber frye did come out after scott Peterson was arrested and charged . I give her a lot of credit for coming out and telling everyone what Peterson said and did to her . They might not have ever known that he was doing things behind lacys back . I wish we could know who the mystery woman is Im sure that we are not too far from knowing she will be found out that is for sure .
Millions of people have affairs. yes I think it's wrong, but she doesn't deserve her life ruined for it. It's not her fault this family died. Have we really not come farther than shaming women with scarlet letters? While the head of the country had his replacement for every wife lined up way before he left? Hypocrisy is alive and well in this country.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:46 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,367,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
And just why is it important to know who that woman is? There's no indication that she knew anything about the crime before, or after. At most she committed adultery, not homicide. Why should she carry the stigma of what he did?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events