Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 01:21 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,025,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
It could be given a voice box with a few tried and tested phrases. Pull a string in the dolls back, and take pot luck.......

You could get, 'I'm tired.' 'I've got a headache.' Or...... if you're lucky. 'Oh, all right then.'

Why not an Alexa or Sari kind of thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2018, 02:32 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,430,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Why not an Alexa or Sari kind of thing?
You'll have to explain that to me Sassy. I am not in the first flush of youth...... Who are Alexa and Sari?

Old 09-21-2018, 02:57 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
You'll have to explain that to me Sassy. I am not in the first flush of youth...... Who are Alexa and Sari?
Alexa is the voice assistant from Amazon Echo devices, Siri is the iPhone's voice assistant.

Old 09-21-2018, 05:17 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
i am reminded of that movie lars and the real girl.

about a year ago i saw a man pushing a life sized life like woman doll in a wheelchair at the mall. it was funny because i was walking towards him and he went past me and i did a double take look back at him because i wasn't sure i just saw what i thought i just saw and then i saw, and then i saw this couple near me get a giggle out of my reaction. we just all smiled at each other. none of us said a word. i did sneak a picture of that same man a little later, he was going into an elevator with his doll friend.

i just wonder what goes through his mind, hm i think i'll take betsy to the mall today! get's her all seated in the wheelchair and off they go!
this is the picture. i forgot that i overheard this man tell someone that she talks and remembers things. i saw him a few times in different areas of the mall, so he was pushing her all around the mall. (i hope it's ok to post this, i don't think you can really see his face.)

Old 09-22-2018, 10:02 PM

2,309 posts, read 901,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
this is the picture. i forgot that i overheard this man tell someone that she talks and remembers things. i saw him a few times in different areas of the mall, so he was pushing her all around the mall. (i hope it's ok to post this, i don't think you can really see his face.)
I don't see anything.

Old 09-23-2018, 10:37 AM

2,264 posts, read 1,484,235 times
Even were I into sex dolls... pretty sure I'd rather not be the 11th guy having a... um, 'date'... with one on a given night - even if it was cleaned with a flamethrower between each... um, 'date'.

Old 09-23-2018, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulsker 1856 View Post
Even were I into sex dolls... pretty sure I'd rather not be the 11th guy having a... um, 'date'... with one on a given night - even if it was cleaned with a flamethrower between each... um, 'date'.
All men who are with prostitutes are doing that, and although they wash, it’s not for two hours between each client. It’s easier to clean germs off of silicone than from mucous membranes.

Old 09-23-2018, 11:12 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulsker 1856 View Post
‘She’ likely is dishwasher safe so much cleaner than the real thing.

Old 09-23-2018, 11:54 AM

7,650 posts, read 4,599,879 times
So are we concluding that shutting this down was a mistake? That Dong Dolly Dungeon would actually be better for degenerates to relieve themselves than with real people?

This is a fun thread to read.

Oh, and 100% with the cleaning crew group. You may want a roomba. No silicon boobs to get in the way of it vac-cumming under the bed.

(and i'm going to leave that auto-correct)

Old 09-23-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
‘She’ likely is dishwasher safe so much cleaner than the real thing.
That I highly doubt. These dolls are life size, have moving parts, electronics and human hair. That’s why they cost thousands of dollars and why they simulate the real thing so well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events