Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2022, 12:32 AM

513 posts, read 470,195 times

Advertisements

Again if Kaylee `s father said the victims were slash and not stabbed ? I`m not going to stop a women `s revenge, because a women can slash a victim by the victim was running. look at Jodi Arias killing Travis while he was running and slit his throat! and Some of the murdered University of Idaho students were stabbed in their beds, coroner says. some but not all were in their beds

Sorry all but I, m having a hard time to read and write cause I, m having going through a long time of double visions and vertigos, I can only see out of one eye, also waiting for my new glasses to get in and I can see straight again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2022, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Maybe It was a military psycho veteran neighbor, that I suggested and didn't need a car and walked over there.

Old 12-13-2022, 01:20 AM

15,417 posts, read 9,065,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
Kaczynski has since said that the decision to report his brother was painful but he felt morally compelled to do so. David Kaczynski received a $1 million reward from the FBI for the Unabomber's capture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_...39;s%20capture.
Good point. But David Kaczynski didn't do it for the reward money. In fact he donated the reward money to the victims. So the $1 million didn't help solve the case. The Government could have kept the reward money and the case would have still been solved. Reward money doesn't help solve these types of cases. If that was the solution of course they would offer a reward.

Old 12-13-2022, 01:41 AM

15,417 posts, read 9,065,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basiliximab View Post
I just listened to the episode like a week or so ago so my memory of it is a bit clearer -- though still can't recall the precise details about the timing of her arrest -- yet she wasn't arrested after she reported her suitcase stolen. Oh, sorry, just misread that, you said when the news media reported it. I can't recall when that was in the context of the rest of the stuff, but the rest is what I remember: Later on, I believe it was at least the next day possibly later, she reported finding a note on the ground that was related to the murder.

After searching her home -- which likely wasn't the same day as the reporting of the note-- the police found evidence linking her to the note, so they know for sure she was involved in the murder. Yet they still did not arrest her because they wanted to make the case as strong against her as they could. What caused them to arrest her was how she became in contact with another little girl, and the police did not want her life endangered so they arrested her.

So it appears they do sometimes allow them to walk free while they make their case stronger, but keep tabs on them like they did with her, and if someone's life appears to be endangered, then they'll step in and arrest them. Maybe that's what they're doing here, if they have a suspect.

Like I said I can't recall the exact timing, but I would hazard a guess of at least a week between when she first inserted herself into the investigation -- which was twice -- and the arrest.
She didn't report the suitcase stolen to the police. She reported it to the news media who then reported it. When the police saw the news reports they called her to the police station that day for an interview. She was arrested before midnight. That all happened in one day.

The police arrest murderers as soon as they have evidence. They do not let murderers walk free until the investigation is complete. That would be dangerous. If the police don't make an arrest, it's because they have no suspect and no evidence.

Timeline in Sandra Cantu case – East Bay Times

Old 12-13-2022, 07:19 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,189,162 times
Just looked at the part of the police body cam released.
It looks like there is a white Hyundai Elantra type car parked next to the apartment building and very close to the King house - you could see the lights turned off upstairs at the King house on the cam.
It would explain the time frame when they were alive
If there was someone in the car at that time - 3 a.m or so - they could see the King house activity too it looks like?

That could explain the police request to the owner of the car to talk to them? As none came forward when they were interviewing the neighbors and all possible witnesses?

There are rumors on different SM, that make the victims look that they were not the angelic types and had their share of not very nice type altercations with different types of other students.
(It seems plausible they could PO some people easily - as food truck video demonstrates- M engaged the guy with “FU, Mister”- for no seeming reason at all. I don’t think she was saying that to the “hoodie” guy - as she knew his name, they were at parties together; I think it was directed to the big fat guy who was chatting with the hoodie guy - and not to the hoodie guy as the internet sleuths alleged)

Then these mysterious 4 figures - picked up by police body cam - running - the post #1403 here.
Don’t think they were ID?

The police should start looking in each victim’s past. It could be someone close to them

Old 12-13-2022, 11:07 AM

7,126 posts, read 8,649,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
Good point. But David Kaczynski didn't do it for the reward money. In fact he donated the reward money to the victims. So the $1 million didn't help solve the case. The Government could have kept the reward money and the case would have still been solved. Reward money doesn't help solve these types of cases. If that was the solution of course they would offer a reward.
Yes if I recall correctly the publishing of his "manifesto" led the brother to come forward...not the reward...

Old 12-13-2022, 03:34 PM

Then these mysterious 4 figures - picked up by police body cam - running ?
[/quote] seen that on the news. gee was there more then one killer. but a gang

Last edited by docyabut; 12-13-2022 at 04:34 PM..

Old 12-13-2022, 04:49 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Just looked at the part of the police body cam released.
It looks like there is a white Hyundai Elantra type car parked next to the apartment building and very close to the King house - you could see the lights turned off upstairs at the King house on the cam.
It would explain the time frame when they were alive
If there was someone in the car at that time - 3 a.m or so - they could see the King house activity too it looks like?

That could explain the police request to the owner of the car to talk to them? As none came forward when they were interviewing the neighbors and all possible witnesses?

There are rumors on different SM, that make the victims look that they were not the angelic types and had their share of not very nice type altercations with different types of other students.
(It seems plausible they could PO some people easily - as food truck video demonstrates- M engaged the guy with “FU, Mister”- for no seeming reason at all. I don’t think she was saying that to the “hoodie” guy - as she knew his name, they were at parties together; I think it was directed to the big fat guy who was chatting with the hoodie guy - and not to the hoodie guy as the internet sleuths alleged)

Then these mysterious 4 figures - picked up by police body cam - running - the post #1403 here.
Don’t think they were ID?

The police should start looking in each victim’s past. It could be someone close to them
We don’t hear what big guy and white hoodie guy were talking about but it may very well have been about Maddie being totally wasted, and maybe saying not-so-nice things about her.

As for the four runners, that could have been anyone. There are a lot of people around that area, and 3:00 am isn’t unusual for so much activity. I just can’t believe it’s four individuals. This doesn’t seem like the type of case for a gang of people. The police and coroner seemed to indicate it’s one weapon (or at least one type), which I’m sure they can tell by the wounds.

Old 12-13-2022, 07:12 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
We don’t hear what big guy and white hoodie guy were talking about but it may very well have been about Maddie being totally wasted, and maybe saying not-so-nice things about her.

As for the four runners, that could have been anyone. There are a lot of people around that area, and 3:00 am isn’t unusual for so much activity. I just can’t believe it’s four individuals. This doesn’t seem like the type of case for a gang of people. The police and coroner seemed to indicate it’s one weapon (or at least one type), which I’m sure they can tell by the wounds.
Underage drinkers running away when they saw cop activity most likely.

The rabbit hole du jour seems to be something connected to the frat. That sounds more like something out of a teen movie to me, but you never know; people are so weird these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events