Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2022, 09:12 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,694 posts, read 58,012,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgarden View Post
This killer is a lone wolf without friends or relationships. An odd duck. Rejected by women, slighted at some insignificant thing, and people think he could "flip" out at anytime. He is meticulous, not impulsive and planned this for a long time. Has envy. Sees other people as accepted, he is not. "if I cannot have it, neighter can you." He sees others as more relaxed, accepted.
Odd ball. No relationships. paranoid and depressed. Takes everything personally.

He used the knife to send a message. Special cruelty. Thought this over for a long time before taking action.
(from the podcast with Dr. Gary Brucato, author "The New Evil: Understanding the Emergence of Modern Violent Crime" )

Anyone know someone like this? I do. He is my neighbor.
New details about Idaho murderer's weapon revealed by ex special agent
Lots of advice for this offender or future perps here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...f93a40bf594066

Sounds like a more effective knife would save a lot of time and energy, and they could do a lot more killing, or get finished faster if this special agent would have just specified the correct knife to use. Probably not too hard to find out the preferred weapon for stabbing and carving up human victims.

This event is getting to look more and more like a 'Reality TV Show" each day. But there are (4) precious lives lost already, and who knows how many more. (Previously or next).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2022, 09:47 PM

357 posts, read 222,316 times
If it was a lone wolf guy - why didn't he kill all of them?

Old 12-14-2022, 10:11 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,694 posts, read 58,012,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
(4) Four was enough for one night + adds more questions and inquisitiveness and fear to the mystery. \

AND... if perp entered through the sliding door on level 2, they weren't interested on going DOWN and maybe getting blocked in.

Reasonable chance that Ethan was the first killed as he might have heard the perp enter the home and met them in the hallway. Xana was probably awakened and took the second hit.

then... the perp went after his intentional targets. Might have been stalking and noted the lights / rooms lit when the girls came home. Then waited a 1-2 hrs to be sure they were sleeping before entering (presumably from an unlocked door, or via code (which should be in the evidence if that was the case).

It's a mystery.

Old 12-15-2022, 02:49 AM

15,416 posts, read 9,055,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
Good question. That's why it doesn't seem to be the work of just a psychopath hell bent on killing people.

Old 12-15-2022, 05:23 AM

513 posts, read 470,050 times
Trying to put pieces together. Someone said Kaylee and Maggie could be lesbians because Kaylee`s `father said they always slept together and said Kaylee was stabbed more then Maggie and she was the target.

so maybe the killer was another lesbian a jealous one that was in love with Maggie

Kaylee and Maggie did break up with their x boyfriends

I've seen enough lesbians killing lesbians on the true murders on the ID

The collateral damage someone said could be the first ones killed were Ethan and Xana

that could be true of the collateral damage they were the victims the coroner said some were in their beds

Ethan and Xana could be fighting that killer because that kitchen stool was knock over

Old 12-15-2022, 06:17 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
Good question. That's why it doesn't seem to be the work of just a psychopath hell bent on killing people.
It could be as simple as the other 2 had their doors locked. Every bedroom had a keycode lock. The perp wasn't going to announce himself by trying to break down a door, giving them time to go out the window or call police. So maybe he tries it, finds it locked, they aren't the ones he's really after anyway, so he just kills the 4 that were easy to get to and leaves.

Old 12-15-2022, 06:18 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
Trying to put pieces together. Someone said Kaylee and Maggie could be lesbians because Kaylee`s `father said they always slept together and said Kaylee was stabbed more then Maggie and she was the target.

so maybe the killer was another lesbian a jealous one that was in love with Maggie

Kaylee and Maggie did break up with their x boyfriends

I've seen enough lesbians killing lesbians on the true murders on the ID

The collateral damage someone said could be the first ones killed were Ethan and Xana

that could be true of the collateral damage they were the victims the coroner said some were in their beds

Ethan and Xana could be fighting that killer because that kitchen stool was knock over
They slept together because they have been best friends since childhood, not because they were lovers.

It's Maddie, not Maggie.

Old 12-15-2022, 06:35 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,613 posts, read 17,935,039 times
New car surveillance footage is being looked at. This video came from a gas station, about a mile away, and apparently what caught LE"s eye was this car was "speeding" just after the time frame the girls were killed.

Is this the same Elantra they've been focused on finding?

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/vide...r-day-95355259

Old 12-15-2022, 06:48 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,613 posts, read 17,935,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
They slept together because they have been best friends since childhood, not because they were lovers.

It's Maddie, not Maggie.
I think there's more of a clue here that shouldn't be overlooked. Regardless of whether they had been best friends since childhood, they're not 5 years old anymore. It's odd, for them to be sleeping in the same bed considering they both have fully furnished bedrooms IN THAT HOUSE.

The other two surviving roommates would be key here, and I'm sure they've been asked if the girls routinely sleep together in one bed. If so, then it's a nothing ball. Won't lead to further solving this case, but I can't believe their relationship was platonic if so, but again, nothing ball.

If they didn't routinely sleep together, then it's a huge clue that they were afraid of something, which is HUGE.

Old 12-15-2022, 06:59 AM

513 posts, read 470,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post

It's Maddie, not Maggie.
there are a lot of people that are bisexual .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events