Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2022, 04:09 PM

513 posts, read 471,302 times

Advertisements

what window the hand print was on ? was it the sliding glass door a kitchen window ect

Last edited by docyabut; 12-03-2022 at 05:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2022, 04:17 PM

2,223 posts, read 3,878,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I can't blame your town one bit for being on edge. You all have been tossed into a nightmare. I hope and pray that the killer is caught soon so that people can begin to heal from this.
That sums up how most in town feel.

Old 12-03-2022, 05:15 PM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
I have not heard the 911 call so can’t comment with certainty, but this version of the 911 call makes way more sense to me than somebody seeing the dead body of one of the roommates and calling 911 to say they are “unconscious.” Sorry, I’m not buying that at all.

This version would explain someone calling to say someone is “unconscious” and also explains the reports that other people from outside of the house were talking on the phone during the 911 call.

Again, I’m not saying this is true. Only that it would make much more sense, and fill in a lot of the missing gaps in how the 911 call is being reported.

If it was actually the 911 call, it would be all over the news by now. It's pretty clearly not.

Old 12-03-2022, 05:17 PM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
In addition to trying to solve the crime, LE has to deal with stuff like this.

https://news.yahoo.com/fake-reporter...075936384.html

I just saw that on the news last night. What is it with these people? I feel like they are people with no lives who need to feel important.

Old 12-03-2022, 05:37 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,881,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If it was actually the 911 call, it would be all over the news by now. It's pretty clearly not.
You are very naïve if you don’t think things don’t get leaked…..And your post makes no sense anyway. I never said anything about it being 911 call. In fact, if you actually read my post, you would see that I said “I can’t comment for certain that it is…”

I was saying “if” this is true (meaning the contents of the 911 call that a poster on another site mentioned), it would make more sense to me than someone calling 911 to say the roommate was “unconscious.” It would also help explain the reports of multiple people who were not residents being at the house and being on the 911 call.

Again, I am saying that I could buy this as a plausible version of the 911 call, more so than how it’s vaguely being currently reported. I cannot say for certain that this this is an accurate description of the 911 call though.

Old 12-03-2022, 06:12 PM

221 posts, read 424,662 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkFvBm-OeRU

The Xana Mom says in this interview that she believes the killer was someone who was close to them and who knew them.

Thoughts?

Last edited by kittycat40; 12-03-2022 at 06:21 PM..

Old 12-03-2022, 06:19 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
You are very naïve if you don’t think things don’t get leaked…..And your post makes no sense anyway. I never said anything about it being 911 call. In fact, if you actually read my post, you would see that I said “I can’t comment for certain that it is…”

I was saying “if” this is true (meaning the contents of the 911 call that a poster on another site mentioned), it would make more sense to me than someone calling 911 to say the roommate was “unconscious.” It would also help explain the reports of multiple people who were not residents being at the house and being on the 911 call.

Again, I am saying that I could buy this as a plausible version of the 911 call, more so than how it’s vaguely being currently reported. I cannot say for certain that this this is an accurate description of the 911 call though.
The idea, that around noon, one of the surviving roommates happened upon one of the stabbed to death roommates, and ran to tell the other surviving roommate on the first floor what she had seen and before she could speak fainted rings very true.

And then the one surviving roommate tried to revive her a minute and called a couple friends to come over, and they all agreed they couldn't revive her and called 911.

THAT makes complete sense, if true. I have no idea whatsoever if it's true, but each piece of that story makes sense.

Here we've been sitting her puzzling how in the world two surviving roommates, and friends, encountered a stabbed to death person and thought they were just passed out or "unresponsive'.

That the call was an unresponsive person, they responded, and then found the 4 murdered people while dealing with the fainted roommate sounds completely plausible.

Old 12-03-2022, 06:33 PM

6,884 posts, read 11,248,397 times
Default My own opinion

Actually, I think they saw Ethan on the 2nd floor on his stomach most likely so it looked like he was passed out.

Maybe didn't approach because it was Ethan and not Xana. Of course, they have no idea where Xana is so maybe they felt weird checking him out.

They just assumed he was passed out.

I worry about them calling their friends though and they contaminated the scene.

This case really bothers me - brings back memories of Ted Bundy (FSU) and Danny Rolling (UF).

Old 12-03-2022, 06:56 PM

3,055 posts, read 2,929,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
There is a wooded area up a steep embankment directly behind the house. Behind the wooded area is an apartment building parking lot. At night that area is very dark and someone standing in the cover of those trees would be hidden and have a direct view into that house.

The killer could have been watching those kids and taking note of their routines for a while without anyone knowing it. Some think that this may have started out as a voyeuristic crime and escalated into this horror.
I'm thinking that's what it is; to me it seems like if there was a personal connection to one of the victims, they would be much further along in the case. It appears as though they have cleared a lot of people (of course, who knows if they really have been cleared); but if that is in fact the case, then that's going to leave someone without a personal connection to one of the victims. It may have been someone whom the victims (one of the couples perhaps) encountered just that night and they got into a fight or something (yet that would be one really deranged individual, though I wouldn't be surprised with how much lashing out there is going on).

Old 12-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
Actually, I think they saw Ethan on the 2nd floor on his stomach most likely so it looked like he was passed out.

Maybe didn't approach because it was Ethan and not Xana. Of course, they have no idea where Xana is so maybe they felt weird checking him out.

They just assumed he was passed out.

I worry about them calling their friends though and they contaminated the scene.

This case really bothers me - brings back memories of Ted Bundy (FSU) and Danny Rolling (UF).
It seems to me that if they found Ethan passed out, they would have gone to wake up Xana, who would be in her room - or not - but they'd look there first before moving on to call other girls to the house, and then call 911.

First, fine Xana and tell her, IMHO.

OR, if Ethan truly looked passed out, they'd quietly step over him until Xana woke up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events