Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2022, 07:17 AM

50,748 posts, read 36,447,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
New car surveillance footage is being looked at. This video came from a gas station, about a mile away, and apparently what caught LE"s eye was this car was "speeding" just after the time frame the girls were killed.

Is this the same Elantra they've been focused on finding?

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/vide...r-day-95355259
They can't be sure yet. They also tried to get video from a vape store in the area, but they waited too long because the tapes automatically erase after a week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2022, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
there are a lot of people that are bisexual .
I know that, but the fact they shared the same bed does not indicate that they were. There is no indication at all that they were. They were best friends, like sisters.

Old 12-15-2022, 08:04 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,948,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I know that, but the fact they shared the same bed does not indicate that they were. There is no indication at all that they were. They were best friends, like sisters.
Do you sleep in a bed with your sister if you have a fully furnished bedroom yourself in the same house?

The reason I bring this up again, is not because I have any interest in their relationship itself, but am VERY curious if this is usual behavior for them because if it isn't it points directly to one of them being too afraid that night to sleep alone. And that, I'm interested in.

Old 12-15-2022, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Do you sleep in a bed with your sister if you have a fully furnished bedroom yourself in the same house?

The reason I bring this up again, is not because I have any interest in their relationship itself, but am VERY curious if this is usual behavior for them because if it isn't it points directly to one of them being too afraid that night to sleep alone. And that, I'm interested in.
She didn't have a bedroom there anymore, she had already moved out. She was done her coursework and supposed to graduate and move to Austin for a job this month. She was there visiting for the weekend. The bedrooms were all rented as separate units within the house and all the doors had separate keycode locks, and I am guessing they (landlord) changed the code anytime someone moved out to ensure no one was staying in one without paying rent.

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 12-15-2022 at 10:10 AM..

Old 12-15-2022, 09:25 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
I think there's more of a clue here that shouldn't be overlooked. Regardless of whether they had been best friends since childhood, they're not 5 years old anymore. It's odd, for them to be sleeping in the same bed considering they both have fully furnished bedrooms IN THAT HOUSE.

The other two surviving roommates would be key here, and I'm sure they've been asked if the girls routinely sleep together in one bed. If so, then it's a nothing ball. Won't lead to further solving this case, but I can't believe their relationship was platonic if so, but again, nothing ball.

If they didn't routinely sleep together, then it's a huge clue that they were afraid of something, which is HUGE.
Them sleeping together after night out could have just been so they could talk. But I wouldn’t be entirely shocked if they were intimate considering the intimacy of their photos together. I don’t think so but it wouldn’t be entirely shocking.

Old 12-15-2022, 09:56 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Quote:

If you have been following along it's been mentioned that the girl had already moved out, she was there visiting. She didn't have a fully furnished bedroom anymore.

Old 12-15-2022, 10:16 AM

1,047 posts, read 1,013,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
They slept together because they have been best friends since childhood, not because they were lovers.

It's Maddie, not Maggie.
And Kaylee no longer had a room in the house and was just spending tbe night, as was Ethan. The killer may have not even expected them to be there.

Old 12-15-2022, 10:38 AM

513 posts, read 470,195 times
Could the killer be one of the girls on the first floor ? Washing the bloody clothes and ran out buried the knife under the leaves and snow and set it up by opening the front door, it is odd that the 911 wasn't call until 11 o`clock the next day

Old 12-15-2022, 10:39 AM

2,201 posts, read 3,359,496 times
In this interview Kaylee's father says Kaylee's bed was made. Then he says there was nothing in there. (The statement is made just a few seconds into the interview). https://www.reddit.com/r/idahomurder...ccullum_12122/

Old 12-15-2022, 10:46 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,189,162 times
FWIW.
Sleeping together in one bed is not the same as having sex.
As many married couples know…

Having sex is not the same as sleeping in the same bed: ask the husbands’ mistresses and the wives’ lovers

I may be mistaken but it could be that at least half of the world have family members sharing the bed; some are lucky to just separate siblings of different gender.

If the girls were chatting, trying to call ex-boyfriend and fell asleep - it doesn’t mean they are lovers - the spare room/bed availability none withstanding

“Not that is anything wrong with that “as the Seinfeld would say - if they were lovers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events