Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Are you singing "let it snow" ?

Seriously if you have to go out be careful , have they adjusted your forecast on the amount of snow expected ?

Today will be catch up day The video surveillance guy is saying Wednesday or Thurs but the good news is that they don't have to send a tech. I can download the software on line lol do they not know my lack of technical skills Good thing hubby will be here to supervise

Exercise plans are "treading on the mill" and hopefully dragging around the familyroom furniture

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 06:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, there.

DOn't know what's on today's agenda. Rather foggy here right now. Didn't sleep well. Cats were restless and all over the bed and DH was snoring. May be a nap day a little later. Feeling rather lazy. I may hear my book calling me as well.

DH is looking up dinner recipes - I see something for pork lo mein. Fine by me.

Catch y'all later.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:38 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,011 times
Oh I love rearranging furniture. Was eyeing up the family room myself yesterday...

Getting a couple of inches of the white stuff, but nothing too bad. I think it's going to hit the East coast more.

Today hubby and I are going to go and look at a silver Chevy Malibu. We've been thinking of getting a second vehicle for quite a while now. Hubby has been scouring the internet and homed in on the above. If we decide to buy it's going to feel odd having a car payment again!

Tried doing some lunges this morning and soon discovered that I can't do them yet. Oh well. Did some upper body weights and core.

Have a wonderful day everyone, and please be careful in the whacky weather.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:10 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Morning all!
Not too sure what my day will hold, have to vacuum and dust, finish a few more loads of laundry and get back into the filing. How much of that will get done is yet to be determined.
We were supposed to begin seeing snow at 7am but I see nothing but a few drops out there, seems to be the normal for our area, snowing and blowing in Fort Wayne and north of us but nothing here. Mind you I am not complaining! We will see what eventually happens we still have all day and tonight. Evey was getting hit when I was watching the morning news so I imagine that she has already gotten some type of nasty road conditions already.
Oh I am going to listen to the music and dance while cleaning, Cheryl gave me the idea yesterday and dancing just regular is good exercise, break up the workout to make it more interesting.
Have a great day all and keep warm.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Oh yes, it is ugly here. I think it got here later than they were expecting. TT got me up around 7 and it had not started to snow yet. I went back to bed and when I moved again at 9 (what a treat that was!) there was almost an inch of fresh snow and it is coming down fast & hard. An hour ago it was fine, dry snow but it has changed to fat, wet stuff. I was glad I salted the back porch, steps, and part of the driveway last night.

Shadow & I have gone exploring the woods in the back of the property this morning. She looked at me like "I'm not walking in this!" and headed back there. Good thing we did a lot of Shadow outdoor stuff yesterday.

The pet store just called to let me know my dog food has come in, but I don't think I want to drive anywhere in this. I would like to say that I was going to finish unpacking today, but somehow I just don't think I am going to get any farther than the sofa......

Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Here is the current view from my back porch

You know it is coming down hard when it accumulates on the dog

Old 01-11-2011, 10:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
wow thats some snow Evey

lol I see lots of places to make snow angels !!

well my deposits and checks are recorded and the paperwork on my desk filed away

Going to go attack the boxes of files from CD house now

then to attach the treadmill

it is raw out there might have to make some soup for lunch

Old 01-11-2011, 11:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Evey, that looks a lot like our back yard up north!

Sandy, when do you expect to hear on the job interview?

Old 01-11-2011, 01:10 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
She said this week on the job Pattie. I would imagine if I don't get it I will receive a letter from her, she seemed like that type of person.
Gotta say girls "it's getting pretty white out there". Snow is just coming down, so I guess I must eat humble pie! As long as it stops tomorrow I will be okay with this, kinda pretty to look at but yes, Miss Cassy is asking to go out

Old 01-11-2011, 02:33 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Ruh roh, Miss Cassy might have to get her little toes all snowy!

Today I did the 20 minute killer workout, need to get in shape for the whoopee weekend. Walking, I mean, not whoopee.

Evey what's in your yard that looks like tombstones?! Kind of got a laugh at Shadow getting snowed on like WTF???

Well someone drove through our front yard at some point last night. Looks like they pulled in the driveway, turned, drove across into FAN's driveway and pulled out. Or vice versa. Oh well, you can't tell now. Lil bit snowy out there. To put it mildly. Naturally, they're closing everything. Wonder if my dentist appt will get canceled tomorrow, wouldn't be the first time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals