Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 03:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,143,022 times

Advertisements

I can't believe it is Thursday already

Even though I got a lot done I still feel as if I have tons to do , if that makes any sense

Today I have to go to the accountant I am shooting for around 10 or 11

So that means I will have afternoon exercise, not sure yet which it will be

I noticed while I was scanning through BRAVO they had a zumba show on
I may record it to see what the "zumba craze" is all about

I think our brief revist back to spring is over it is suppose to be mid 80s then 90's the rest of the week with no rain at all until next Friday

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 06:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,279,216 times
I know, Karla...I hate that I'm going to have to turn the AC back on. I hate paying that bill! Oh, well...it still beats paying for fuel oil, right?

Did 3 miles this a.m. Beautiful morning for it. Low 60's. Saw lots of birds - egrets, ibis, heron, crane... oh, and Mr. Gator was back this morning, almost on shore. I swear his snout must have been right into the shoreline. Made a beeline back to the main road before I became breakfast. I'm sure he wouldn't bother me, but he was a bit too close for my comfort zone.

LOL...I just noticed our neighbor coming across the back yard. I can hear her talking to DH. Seems her puppy got away from her and DH caught her.

Not sure what's going on today. DH is out there, working in the garden. Our neighbor is supposed to call us some day to bring over some pencil cactus cuttings for us. They have one that is absolutely gorgeous in their front yard.

Gotta run - BBL. Have a great day, all.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,228,810 times
Morning all!

Lovely temperatures outside today but looks as if we are in for an all day rain! That is okay I will spend most of the day between job boards and cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. Being as I am the one who cooks most of the meals I want to bring up some of my pans and things to make it easy for me to cook the way I am used to cooking.

Not sure what my exercise will be today I am leaning towards Denise DVD, raining out so no walk for Max and I. I will post later today what I ended up doing.

I will be back later!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:31 AM

Sandy, it must be hard using different stuff.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:41 AM

It is Pattie and she does not have all the necessary bowls, etc that I do. I am used to crock pot cooking, and hers broke, I am used to making breakfast foods on my electric skillet and she has none! Oh well she does have a gas grill and I do have some yummy steaks for dinner this weekend!

Oh BTW our cukes, tomatoes and peppers have sprouted and I am going to plant them this weekend, we found a really cool Farm and Home store down the street, has real cheap prices on stuff! Excited.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:46 AM

Don't ya just love fresh veggies...nothing can beat them. OK, have you found something she has that, when you move, you'd like to sneak it out with your stuff???

Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,255,342 times
Morning peeps!

Seriously dragging this morning. Shadow got me up a couple of times last night, apparently to chase stuff in the yard. Grrrrr! I have enough trouble sleeping.

We have been to visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies and teach the last 2 lessons of the semester. I am glad the semester is over but I know I will be missing the kids. One of my faves is coming this afternoon and she is graduating so I will never see her again.

Tomorrow is, near as we can figure, TT's birthday. I can't believe it has been a whole year since she came into my life.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:15 AM

No on that Pattie, I buy what I want, the only thing I want right now that I don't have is a big waffle maker, the kind that makes the thick waffles that I Hop has

Evey I can't believe our little TT is one year old! Seems like yesterday that you hauled those babies in your house. She sure has come a long way in a year!

Old 05-19-2011, 11:50 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,356,323 times
Hi everyone,

It's been a year already for TT? It seems like it was just a few months ago.

Karla, my mom does zumba with the Curves she goes to and she loves it. She says it's hard at first to get the moves but once she got used to it, she loves it and does it twice a week.

Forgot what it was like having a puppy. She slept good through the night though. She's pretty frisky today. Trying to learn potty habits. She did go a few times outside but she's gone inside too. She doesn't give any signs or anything that it's time but if we see her squatting, we pick her up and take her outside.

Did 45 on the treadmill today while Lexi was asleep.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:21 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,143,022 times
lol sandy if you keep telling us all of the things you are doing around there you know we are going to sneak up there and kidnap you !!!

I have some cabinets that have never been organized
lol as an incentive I have the big waffle maker

Pattie you have the bestest walking path to see all of the wonderful nautre I wonder why our "lake" doesn't have a much
lol probably DC neighbor scares them off cause they make to much noise

Evey wow where did the time go I can't believe it has been a year since TT joined the family

I am with you on the end of the semester next week is our last class at school and while I will probably see my 4th graders wandering around school next year my 1 class of 5th graders will be heading off to middle school so I won't see them again

Cheryl the dance part of the Zumba scares me lol after all I was kicked out of aerobics class back in the 80's
Hubby is goign into the office tomorrow morning so that would be a perfect time to try it (if I can find it and record it) with no one around to laugh at me

I will share my favorite "oops potty on the rug" remedy Peroxide !! Just blot the pee up then pour the peroxide on and cover with a old towel it will remove the smell will not bleach the caret and won't leave a soapy residue like most of the spot cleaners do

Is she eating

I am glad you went with lexi as her name can't wait to see pictures

The visit to the accountant went well had a nice chat with CD after to go over the past week
I think he is as excited about closing as I am lol I told him good thing you sold the house I am not enjoying playing landlord

Got the payoff to the closing attorney so things are moving right along

now I am going to go do some exercise
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals