Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 04:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

wow we actually got a tiny bit of rain last night the front brought in some cooler temps
It is going to be 80 this afternoon lol maybe I need to get out a sweater

Heading to Costco when they open We are getting his Mom a Keurig Coffee Maker for combo Mom Day,birthday & retirement present

She really enjoys using ours when she comes to visit

With this nice weather I am going to do outside exercise lol as in put more mulch down

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 04:21 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning!!!

Karla-That sounds like a nice present for your MIL.

Did I tell you that DH's grandson wanted an Apple Mac Laptop for his 8th grade graduation? He's not not getting it. His mother asked some relatives to chip in and she got him an I-Pad from everyone. Heck I never got a present like that....from 8th grade:roll eyes:

What did you decide about your Island top?

The solar panels were a fantastic deal but the components for a system haven't really come down yet.

Aren't you done with mulch yet, lol? How much are you doing? I love mulch if you want to change out plants each year but I hate the maintenance of having to keep redoing it.

Our new rock is now in our back garden behind the house, along DH's building, and in front of our house. We have extra....who knew the larger rock would go so far. We have to wait for the yard to dry out before we can move it. It is on some wood boards in the driveway right now. We need to use the tractor to move it onto the back grass. Maybe it will be dry enough tomorrow.

We will most likely need the rock on our side tiered garden and steps when we get around to that huge project.

I'm still waiting for coffee. Have a good one.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:15 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Since when is there an 8th grade graduation? Like WOW YOU DID IT!!! We knew you could do it! All that hokey baloney like they put on high school graduation cards--like no **** you did it--um... isn't that the idea?

Old 05-10-2012, 01:07 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, gang.

Just got back from the last regular Marge visit. Fred won't be golfing for the summer, but he'll call me when he needs me.

I saved the $$ I got from this and am taking Len to Key West for a day trip for our anniversary next month. I told him about it the other night and he's pretty psyched about it. Yay!

OK, got a good 4 mile walk in this morning and I just ordered mom's hanging plant for Mother's Day. Wow... 3:00 already. WHere'd the day go?

Boy, let me tell you, I'm on lucky woman. I'm getting all sorts of hugs and kisses right now from this cute li'l red headed guy....something tells me he wants a drink of water from the faucet.

CYL

Old 05-10-2012, 03:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did 2 denise austin arm/shoulder/upper workouts because the first one wasn't the one from the other day like I thought, but oh well, did it and then found the other one and did that too.

Have a good evening, everyone.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Since when is there an 8th grade graduation? Like WOW YOU DID IT!!! We knew you could do it! All that hokey baloney like they put on high school graduation cards--like no **** you did it--um... isn't that the idea?
No kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hi, gang.

Just got back from the last regular Marge visit. Fred won't be golfing for the summer, but he'll call me when he needs me.

I saved the $$ I got from this and am taking Len to Key West for a day trip for our anniversary next month. I told him about it the other night and he's pretty psyched about it. Yay!

OK, got a good 4 mile walk in this morning and I just ordered mom's hanging plant for Mother's Day. Wow... 3:00 already. WHere'd the day go?

Boy, let me tell you, I'm on lucky woman. I'm getting all sorts of hugs and kisses right now from this cute li'l red headed guy....something tells me he wants a drink of water from the faucet.

CYL

Woo hoo.....sounds like a good time.

So who's the new redhead?

Old 05-10-2012, 06:16 PM

Oh, he's not new. It's Bandit. He's been around for 10 years+. He's just little, that's all.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies

Lisa I am just going to "top dress" the other beds with the extra mulch I got a total of 60 cuft

We are going to go with the same Quartz that is on the counter for the breakfast bar top
Hubby said using a figured wood would make everything look too busy

Hmm I don't think they had 8th grade graduations back when I was in school either
We may of had a dance.
It seems now days they celebrate a lot more things
One of my staff in TX said she had to go to her son's 6th grade graduation **shakes head**

While we were at Costco I saw this tower fan they had not only does it have another speed but also a remote so it came home with us
I swear it adds such a nice breeze I can put the A/C up a notch
I think it does a better job than the ceiling fans
We have such high ceilings (10') that IMO the ceiling fans just push the hot air that collects up there down on us

I called MIL about going out to dinner for MD and she kept saying "you don't have to do anything,it's just another day"
lol I told hubby while she was on the phone "if she says it just another day one more time I am going to smack her"
She laughed but stopped

Old 05-11-2012, 05:45 AM

I've read that in some areas parents are giving their daughters boob jobs for High School graduation

What a strange world we are becoming.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 AM

We had a graduation from 8th grade because it was a small private school and it meant going to the Catholic or public high school. No middle school back them. Just grade school, jr. high and high.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals