Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

It is 50 and feels like 46
Dragged out the fuzzy robe

I have to go downtown to the Fairgrounds at 12:30 to help hang the posters the kids made at school.
Definitely going to be a jeans & shoes day

Going to try again when I get home to mow

Oh forgot to mention I was really impressed that after all that bowling Saturday night my shoulder felt great yesterday. Its weird because after yardwork it hurts so I was expecting the worst
But Yay !!!

I have to get the paperwork for CDs turn to the insurance agent this morning so she can add it to the policy
It is automatically covered but they need the vin & stuff and he is still traveling

We have one of the managers from one of the closed restaurants coming in to talk to CD about coming to work for us. We spoke with him on Saturday and he is working but his last 2 paychecks bounced I told him flashback form when you worked for corporate

He is a good worker and knows the system so might be a good fit since he will be able to jump right in
Our other Asst manager is on ice but we needed to keep her around while CD was here Sje is in for a surprise when we question her about what we have been seeing on the video

What fun things are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 06:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
I don't get it, Karla. People know they're on video and they still mess up. I know it's not just the restaurant, but, man...how can people be so stupid???

Didn't walk this morning, but Diana's coming at 9, so I will work out.

Gotta run to the post office and maybe make a stop at the new Publix; not sure about that part yet.

Off to say hello to OOH. Have a great day, all, and be safe for those who are in Sandy's path.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:29 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Morning all!

I got in a mile walk this morning, using weights on my wrists, kinda power walking. I'll find something to work out to later and post what I decided on.

I'm with Pattie, Karla don't these people realize that the video is showing everything they are doing?

We had a good afternoon with Kim and company, Jesse grilled out for us. Kids got to "do" their pumpkins and we visited. I need to make sure I go over more often, Austin cried when we left

Well gals I will be back later to report what type of torture I put my body through. I hope all of you have a great day.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:13 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,027,817 times
Hey, things are going to be slow this week so I have absolutely no excuse not to exercise. Yesterday we went hiking and that tired me out pretty good. I haven't decided if I'm going to jog at all or just walk tonight. I'll be doing it, though!

Old 10-30-2012, 05:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning ladies
Brrr It never really warmed up hubby & I ran to Home Depot around 9:30 I had on shoes but forgot the socks. lol I was freezing I put on socks to go down to the fairgrounds building because I had a feeling it wouldn't be heated

The posters look really good hanging up. It took almost 3 hours to get them all hung.

Got home and got some more work done
Made a really yummy dinner. I had baked a turkey breast so I cut some up and put it in a pan of turkey gravy. Served it over noodles it was a nice cold weather meal lol Hubby said "by the way this is really really good
lol he usually doesn't eat my turkey because I over cook it (on purpose) and it is so dry

Old 10-30-2012, 01:11 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
We love turkey and gravy on noodles. Yum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals