Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 05:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

it is 47 out there and only headed to 70

I am so spending some quality garden time outside today !!!
Might even do my walking outside

This is my favorite outside temp

A session with quick books is also on my list

As is a visit to the kitchen design place I mentioned yesterday

What kind of weather do you all have and what are you up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Morning!

Probably my last Monday off work, at least hopefully I'm waiting on Doug to get the wheels turning at work and sometimes he is slow...........

Got my banking done, bills paid (I'm poor now), and have to run up to Meijer for a prescription and some milk. Besides that finish up cleaning and laundry, something making horrible noise in dryer so Bob has to check it out tonight, hopefully. I think my old dryer did the same thing and he needs to replace a belt.

That will be my day. Oh and to answer the weather temperature up in MI it was 34 when I got up at 5:30, however; the sun has been out for a bit so I think it might be in the high 30's now, getting into the mid 50's today and hopefully the 60's this week. After the 70 and 80 degree temps we had a bit ago I am freezing in this weather, but still can't complain!

Have a great day all.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:04 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
It's snowing

I hope my peas and lettuce are OK. I didn't cover then because they are supposed to be planted 4 weeks before the last frost. I'm hoping that also means snow.

Oh well....looks like a forced break day. That's OK...I have a good book to read and I also need to get my sorry butt on the treadmill for an hour

Have a great day!!

Old 04-23-2012, 07:37 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Oh Lisa what a crazy weather pattern you are in down there!

Did a new Denise work out and really like it, thanks for the link Connie I can find a few on there that don't put me in cardiac arrest

Old 04-23-2012, 10:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, gang.

Did my 3 miles/30 min. weights this a.m. Ran into just about every person I know here in Pine Lakes, so it took me as long to walk 1 mile back from the gym as it took me to walk the 2 miles!

Ran some errands. The "boys" are coming to dinner tomorrow, so I had to run out and pick up a few items. DH is working. I'll probably do some dusting this afternoon so I won't have to do it tomorrow, and the 2nd load of laundry is going. First load is hanging out on the patio (towels).

I have an Entertainment Committee meeting this afternoon and I may attend the HOA meeting tonight. We'll see if I can remember that 2nd one.

Ciao!

Old 04-23-2012, 02:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
I just finished the cardio/weights workout from exercise tv that I have recorded. Blood tests came back nothing is showing that might be related to my problems. OFC.

Have a good day all.

Oh-you're welcome, Sandy. Glad you could find something.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning ladies

Lisa I can't believe you got snow ! I did see on the weather that there were a few places expecting it way weird considering it is the end of April

Pattie whats on the menu for tonight !! Tell the boys hi from me

Connie I took a guess what OFC stands for
I have muttered that after a few of my medical test calls

I called the guy form the design place that did my friends bathroom. lol I said remember me He did
I said I want to redo the kitchen could I come to the showroom he said he does it different he comes here first to measure and take pictures
So of course I had to get the kitchen cleaned before he got there
He really is a nice person he will have the computer drawing ideas & price by Thursday.
If the numbers are the same (hopefully lower) we will go with him since he is a local owner. I like if possible to use small owner owned businesses over big corporations

Got some laundry done and work stuff done well except for the quick books

Old 04-24-2012, 06:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
If you believe what they tell you on the house forum, the local guy will be lower. I hope so...I like to use them, too.

Tonight will be raw veggie appetizers and cheese/crackers, too, shrimp scampi, brown rice, asparagus, tomato salad, cole slaw and baked apples for dessert.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals