Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

lol I left the bedroom door to the screenroom open last night so I woke up freezing because it was only 40 degrees

It is headed to 75 this will be our last nice day because we are suppose to hit 90 the rest of the week

lol I may even mow today

Tonight we are going to our Sunday breakfast friends for dinner she is making eggplant parm She said she will make chicken for me
You all know how I feel about eating at other peoples houses

Well off to the exercise room

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 06:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Karla, even I don't like eggplant parm, altho a lot of folks do. I'm with you on that one.

Did 4 miles this a.m. Time to get cracking on cleaning....CYL

Old 04-24-2012, 02:05 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Today I did a short upper body workout. That is it, but that's all I'd planned to do.

Have a good day all.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:18 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
Hi all.

I have been feeling queasy all day today. Yuck.

Karla-I can eat eggplant park but it's not a favorite. Give me chicken park any day

Pattie-I read your dinner somewhere It sounds great.

I did 45 minutes on the treadmill this morning.

DH and I did get out today which was good after yesterday. He took me to the library and the grocery store. I got some more books by some new "to me" authors who I have been enjoying. I got some by Phillip Margolin and Robert Crais. I also got a few by James Patterson, David Baldacci whom I have never read and Andrea Kane. I got all heavy duty books this time and no smut stuff to break up the serious crime books

OK...not feeling so great.

Have a good night!!

Old 04-25-2012, 04:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning ladies

Yay the local guy was not only less but included the plumber,removal,installation,granite counter & a undermount sink

All of which were not in the Lowes quote so guess who I am going with

I decided granite was ok because my research showed todays granite you don't have to reseal every year
So now all that is left is to chose the cabinet stain and style
Hubby & I are going there on Friday to do this
He said the cabinets take 4 weeks to come in then they come in remove the old one then the next day start putting in the new
Hubby will be able to paint right after they are done removing the old ones he should be able to get 2 coats up and it will be dry by the next day.
The only kinda weird thing is they don't order the granite until after the counters are in. They say they do this so they can get a better "template" when the cabinets are in place. The granite takes a week, so I will not have kitchen use for that long
hmmm though I guess hubby could put some plywood over the tops so we can use the stove & coffee maker

Dinner at our friends was nice hubby loved the eggplant parm they also had stuffed zucchini
she made me chicken & mac-n-cheese

lol after spending the afternoon chatting at the cabinet place then the evening at our friends I was all chatted out by the time we got home

Old 04-25-2012, 07:18 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
LOL...must have been a chatty night. Elston and his DP came for dinner and Len tells me that E and I never let anyone else get a word in edgewise! Oops.

Yeh, Karla. They want to make sure the counter fits the way it's supposed to. It's not like you can re-cut it or anything. I'd verify that his granite is the kind you don't have to reseal. It's my understanding that not all of it is that kind yet. That's why we got quartz. Darn! I should have waited a couple of years. Oh, well. Our sink is granite, so that works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals