Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2008, 05:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,178,752 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

it is a nice cool 66 degrees this morning though it is going up to 84

I and going to head out walking again this morning
Ralph did well for his first tour of the neighborhood yesterday
I figure a couple more times and I wont be doing the "leash dance"

lol today they both are getting baths !!!
I was going to do it yesterday but my friend next door asked if I could watch her kids for a bit while she ran to the DR for her pre surgery apt.
omg lol they are busy kids !!!
I am going to watch them again tomorrow when her husband pick her up after her procedure
This time I am coming armed with projects !!!! we are going to do leaf rubbing's and I think we will also make plant terrariums out of 2 liter soda bottles. this should keep them busy

so whatcha gonna do today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 06:02 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,639,626 times
Hi Karla. How are you? Well, my husband spoke with an out of town realtor yesterday to get some feedback why a house our size and location with a very competitive price is not selling yet. My husband also mentioned that the only clients we seem to get are the ones out of my realtors office. This realtor told us in confidence that my realtor does not have a good reputation and when other realtors sees her name they won't even bring clients to the home. Have you ever heard of such a thing? That is upsetting to me. Anyway, we are still going to try and stay positive but when this contract is up, I believe we won't be signing with her again. Okay, enough of my drama. Today is Power 90 cardio work-out and staying away from the Girl Scout Cookies. Yesterday I was very bad.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:06 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,834,371 times
Good morning!
It's a sunny but very windy day today with gusts up to 50mph... but it is warmer and supposed to be 54 tomorrow... yippee!!
I am going to lunch with Mr. tlb today and will do a bit of shopping... have to find some shorts and a new bathing suit() for our vacation... not exactly the fun kinda shopping... should be down right scary seeing that much skin... I'm so white and veiny looking these days I could be mistaken for a jelly fish.
I will head to the gym this evening for my usual... I may need Tet's whitish too as I still have 3 lbs of M&M and football munchies to get rid of.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 04-02-2008, 07:19 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,377,888 times
Hold on tlb, we don't want you blowing away!

Jeannie, I can believe it. There is a realtor here that we got to know of when we were house hunting. Not very trust worthy. Don't worry though, I am sure that you'll be in escrow before you know it.

Well, it's a balmy 19 this morning! We might actually hit the 50s tomorrow!

Heading out for an extra long walk when hubster wakes up. I made sure I got all the veggies chopped for the veggie lasagne I'll be making later for tomorrow and the veggie fajitas for lunch today.

Have fun with the kids Karla.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:17 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,066,018 times
Good morning everyone,

Karla - Glad Ralphie did well this morning. Jeannie - that does sound possible. Like in every other profession, there are often professional jealousies that develop that can have an impact. If the contract is up soon, changing to another agent might be just what you need. I hope that happens soon.

I did get out yesterday for a mile walk and hope to get out again today. AND ... I am once again, a "child of the sixties", weighing in this morning at 269.5

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Charley

Old 04-02-2008, 08:19 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,288,566 times
Morning peeps!

It is already hot & sticky here this morning. Shadow walked from shady spot to shady spot. She would park herself in the shade when she got there. I think it is going to be a very long summer........

It is vehicle maintenance day at my house. I am getting ready to go out & rotate tires on my car. Not exactly my idea of fun, but sure makes the tires last a lot longer.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:17 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,996,893 times
Good morning!

Great job Charley!!

Jeannie, we had problems with our realtor when house hunting in CO (she provided our personal information, credit history, etc to the seller's agent) as well as the agent on a house we made an offer on. Get this, we offered asking price on a house and we never received a response from the sellers! My friend has a friend who is a neighbor to the seller and the seller informed her that the only offers they received were low ball offers! It appeared to us that the sellers' agent didn't present our offer because he had a client from his office that was making an offer and he wanted them to get the house. Unfortunately for the sellers, we walked away and found an even better house..their house stayed on the market for another 5 months and they sold it for $20k less than we offered. I'm sure you'll get an offer soon!!

Leg work out this morning and I plan to go for a run after I walk the dogs tonight.

have a great day everyone!

Old 04-02-2008, 09:27 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,639,626 times
This does not surprise me at all. Everyone seeing this house is out of my realtor's office, even the couple we went under contract with. We still have a contract for another 4 months with her so I hope we are still able to sell. The advice that we got from another realtor was to sit her down and have her show us everyone and everything she is doing to market our home. In other words, put a little fire under her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
Good morning!

Great job Charley!!

Jeannie, we had problems with our realtor when house hunting in CO (she provided our personal information, credit history, etc to the seller's agent) as well as the agent on a house we made an offer on. Get this, we offered asking price on a house and we never received a response from the sellers! My friend has a friend who is a neighbor to the seller and the seller informed her that the only offers they received were low ball offers! It appeared to us that the sellers' agent didn't present our offer because he had a client from his office that was making an offer and he wanted them to get the house. Unfortunately for the sellers, we walked away and found an even better house..their house stayed on the market for another 5 months and they sold it for $20k less than we offered. I'm sure you'll get an offer soon!!

Leg work out this morning and I plan to go for a run after I walk the dogs tonight.

have a great day everyone!

Old 04-02-2008, 10:18 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 852,353 times
Good morning! Feeling a little sore today, Hubby is teaching me how to swing the golf club at the driving range (and how not to chunk up the grass at the same time!). And then I collected all my pots laying around outside and gave them all a good scrub and planted lots of bulbs and seeds. Should look like a jungle around here mid summer! So today I think I will do some light stretches and the housework I put off until today. Will be raining here this afternoon so it is a perfect day to clean! Happy Wed!

Old 04-02-2008, 01:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,565,948 times
Today I decided to try something different--housework! Boy, those spiders have been busy...and I have miles to go before i rest, so just thought I'd check in, and mess around a bit on here.
Way to go Charley!!! I'm so happy for you!
Didn't know realtors could be such an unscrupulous lot. Hopefully they are the exception rather than the rule. Have to make a mental note of that-or maybe I should write it down!
Have a good day everybody!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 04-02-2008 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: correction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals