Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

and as you know this is one of my favorite classes
The kids will have a blast !!!

After class I am meeting a friend of my sisters, when she heard I was involved in a new landscape project she asked if she could have the plants he is taking out
This is a 2 fold benefit I hate throwing out perfectly good plants and she just moved into a new house that doesn't have a lot of landscaping and it will save my friend some money on the landscapers hourly rate to remove them
So it is a win win !!!

Oh I forgot to mention lol I got a strange phone call about 9:55 last night when I answered it said " a sprint caller from area code ***"

rolf yup C/D tried to send me a text to my home phone
So I called " did you text my home #"
C/D "yup hit the wrong # I am pulling up now to get my B-day brownies"

ok now this is funny he started to walk in saw this black dog barking at him and backed right out and closed the door
I stuck my head out and said ????? he said what about that dog
omg rofl you have a 95 # PB and you are afraid of little sweet scout !!!
So he came in (on the phone BTW) came in said hey to hubby as I was getting the brownies
I teased him about the phone lol he was talking to his best friend
The friend I take to therapy and whose house I am going to today
I said ask if tomorrow is ok
he said he is going to call you later
I said later !!! it is 10 pm !!! I'm in my jammies lol Don't you guys sleep !!!
C/D said I just got up from a nap aha this is why he is full of vim & vigor

Oh lol he asked how my workout went and thought it was great that
a tiny 110# woman kicked my butt yup he had to share that with our friend too

Weird weird night lol

ok time to go get ready for worms

What is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 05:52 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Good morning everyone!! I've really missed you all, and it feels good being back on CD. Getting back into the swing of things again... slowly but surely!
I've been concentrating on my artwork a lot, and am finally seeing some good results.

Karla... my life sure seems boring next to yours. BTW... my FIL has the best worm bed in the county (according to my son). He has nightcrawlers the size of garden hoses! Have fun with the kids.

I've been walking almost every day. The weather here has been up and down and dicated the length of some of those walks! It's been nice all the same with temps out of the single digits. We just need the wind to die down some.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 03-30-2010, 05:53 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,389,111 times
LOL Karla!

Yesterday evening was the second last line dance class I'm going to miss that!

Today out for a walk as long as it stays dry. In the evening off to my step aerobic class.

Happy Tuesday.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:56 AM

Yay Welcome Back Sue !!!
We sure have missed you
Can we see some pictures of your amazing art work !!!!

hey Diana when I get back from school I will have to tell you about the time I got "kicked" out of Aerobic class

Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Here is one of my latest. I've found myself doing a series of charcoals from my photos.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Tet, so nice to see you! Some of our "old" buddies are coming back - Mmom has been dropping in lately, too. Gosh, it's nice to have you ladies back. Tet, your charcoal is beautiful. It looks like you caught him in mid-chant.

Headed to the vet's in a few minutes. Have to pick up some new med. for Bumper. The dr. says she doesn't have gallstones, that she thinks it's some kind of irritated bowel thingie. So we're putting her on prednisone to see how that works. I'm not sure I'm too crazy about putting her on steroids, long term, which the vet says it will be. I hope we get a chance to talk to her this a.m. Oh, I asked her about the water and she said it wouldn't cause gallstones anyway.

OK, DH is making "let's go" noises. Talk to you all later.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning ladies just catching up on the last few days. Sunny and warm here and I am at work I feel the need for a mini vacation!
Irritated bowel, poor bumper I used to give Heidi (Kim's Boston) pepto for her irritated bowels, course I really think the poor dog was eating food she should not have had.
Well nothing new here. Hubby had a few interviews yesterday and has sent resumes out to numerous states. It is a tough market out there but there are jobs.
Well best go before I get in trouble.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Welcome back Sue! That artwork is amazing! It's almost as good as the one you did of Shadow....... ;-)

Shadow & I have been for a nice long walk this morning. Someone is wild! While going to Grandma's house is lots of fun, it does not involve much physical activity. Later we will hit the dog park.

In my immediate future is a bathroom that needs to be cleaned and a trip to the grocery store.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:42 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,346,945 times
Good morning everyone.

Welcome back Sue. The drawing is beautiful.

Like I said yesterday, company will be here any minute now. There is a bakery about 45 minutes from us and they have to pass it to get to our house so Charlie suggested a few times yesterday that they might want to stop there and pick up a pie. This is coming from a man that doesn't care for desserts but they have some of the best pie I've ever had. Don't know how they do such a great job on them at 9000 feet but they do it so I hope they stop and pick one up.

Anyway, enjoy your day.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:57 PM

Hey everyone
Back from school and plant digging
Sue that is absolutely amazing It is so full of expression. You need to be showing in a Gallery

Wow Cheryl I did not know you were living at such a high elevation I remember when I lived in Denver having to make the cooking conversations not to mention the extra energy it takes to do things because the air is so thin. A 1 mile walk probably equals a 2 mile walk at sea level

Pattie I hope you got a chance to ask the Vet your questions about the steroids let us know who it went is bumper easy to give pills to ?

Sandy yay on the interviews for hubby you know we all have everything crossed

Evey Scout doesn't get as much activity here well lol unless you count her trying to get away from Lola when she is feeling "spunky" before my sisters surgery she was running 3 to 5 miles a day with her. I woudl try and walk her but there is no way I would get out ofthe house with just 1 dog

OMG my best behaved class was wild this morning take 18 kids with 1 1/2 days till spring break add in worms and a substitute teacher and you have out of control !!!!
and the other 2 classes well lets just say
The "Strict Ms Karla" had to come out I had to tell them if they did not follow the directions we had for the worms I would take the worm away whew they "plum wore me out"

I think I need steak n shake for dinner lol I am feeling yesterdays workout in places I didn't know I had so I either need a hot tub or a SnS and since I don't have a hot tub
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals