Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2010, 03:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,186,449 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies !!!
Happy first day of June
It is also the first day of hurricane season

Hubby is taking the day off so thats why it feels like Sunday
ooo does that mean breakfast out !!!

Might have to make that suggestion

I have an irrigation guy coming at 11 to check my system they are offering a great special for $59 they will check the whole system, adjust any heads that need it,raise heads that are too low
I am also going to have them see why the tank next to my well pump isn't working. It is suppose to dispense this chemical to get rid of the iron in the water that causes rust marks on the driveway.

It is also yard waste p/u day so I might go out and mow around 8 so I can put the grass cutting at the curb

My muscles must be getting use to the yardwork because after my yard marathon yesterday I am not aching like normal

I will be hitting the treadmill later this afternoon

So what is on your agenda for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2010, 05:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,308,476 times
Good morning!

Did 3 miles walking the hubster this a.m. Nice morning for it. Gosh, tho, I'm stiff.

DH mentioned a trip to the mall and maybe the grapefruit store today.

Gotta go take a shower. I schtink!

Old 06-01-2010, 06:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,295,424 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow is not feeling her sparkling best this morning. She has been vomiting and pooping since about 8 last night. She went out a little after 11 and when she was done she laid down in the yard. I let her in a little after 3 and at 5:30 she was back out vomiting. She just now managed to come back in the house & is snoozing just inside the back door. So, no walk for me this morning. Poor thing, she is exhausted.

Work in about an hour, then I will see how Shadow is doing. I suspect that the carpet shampooer will be in my hand this afternoon.....

Old 06-01-2010, 12:05 PM

I hope shadow is feeling better evey did you try giving her pepto ?

ok the sprinkler guy is done he raised 7 heads and replaced one that was weed whacked
He said the nozzle to dispense the stuff on the tank is broken I did pick up a new system but they wanted $95 to install it yeah right Ionlypaid $97 for the new tank so guess who s going to give it a try

ok so I go over to C/Dto feed my buddy and the pantry door wouldn't open the knob turns butthe thing that sticks in the door jam wouldn't so I am going to head back over with a screwdriver and try to take the pins out of the hinges to get the door off
when I mentioned this to hubby he said well never mind that I am going to do it
I have to put the hose in the pool to add water anyway since we have had no rain & the heat so bye bye water

Old 06-01-2010, 02:02 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,569,877 times
Today I did a new core workout from the same gal who does the upper and lower body ones. I needed a short one but a tough one. Yikes. But, while I was workout out, the phone rang. I though uh oh, hate getting interrupted but you never know. So, I look at the caller i.d., it says 'william ourlastname', and our phone number underneath. I said hello a couple of times and could hear something in the background, but I hung up since it totally creeped me out and I'm a big chickensh*t about that stuff.

Hope Shadow is feeling better. Must have been hard to go to work and leave her.

Karla did you get Preen? If you did, I really think you'll like it.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:30 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,295,424 times
Karla, I gave her some Pepto before I went to work. DH was home with her all day, and I called a couple of times to see how she was doing. "Fine" he tells me. I get home a little after 2 and the Pepto has been vomited all over the bedroom carpet. Bad when you can't keep Pepto down. So off to the vet we went.

First we waited for over an hour for them to be able to squeeze us in between appointments. Then they take an x-ray to make sure there is no obstruction. Nope, nothing blocking. So the thinking is that she has pancreatitus. They admitted her. Hopefully I get her back tomorrow afternoon. They are thinking it might be a few days. What am I going to do without my Shadow?

I offered to let them keep DH, but they weren't going for that......

Old 06-01-2010, 04:20 PM

fuzzy that is weird I remember once I called my home number to check messages and this man with a very deep voice said hello I almost drove off the road as I said "who is this " oops I dialed wrong
yikes i knew I forgot something at Home Depot I have even told 6 people to give it a try well I have to run back in the next day or so so it is post it note time

Evey I am sorry shadow is at the vets but this way they can watch her
Isn't that what one of patties kitties has ?

lol I would of loved to see their faces when you offered hubby

Hubby made great steaks on the grill yum yum !!!

Old 06-01-2010, 04:28 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,569,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
fuzzy that is weird I remember once I called my home number to check messages and this man with a very deep voice said hello I almost drove off the road as I said "who is this " oops I dialed wrong
yikes i knew I forgot something at Home Depot I have even told 6 people to give it a try well I have to run back in the next day or so so it is post it note time

That's what Sandy's father in law has. Boy I hope she's okay. I wonder if someone will be there overnight with her or what? Maybe they'd let you set up a cot!

Old 06-01-2010, 05:13 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,308,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Karla, I gave her some Pepto before I went to work. DH was home with her all day, and I called a couple of times to see how she was doing. "Fine" he tells me. I get home a little after 2 and the Pepto has been vomited all over the bedroom carpet. Bad when you can't keep Pepto down. So off to the vet we went.

First we waited for over an hour for them to be able to squeeze us in between appointments. Then they take an x-ray to make sure there is no obstruction. Nope, nothing blocking. So the thinking is that she has pancreatitus. They admitted her. Hopefully I get her back tomorrow afternoon. They are thinking it might be a few days. What am I going to do without my Shadow?

I offered to let them keep DH, but they weren't going for that......
Sounds like a fair trade to me, Evey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post

Squeaker has gallstones; Bumper has some sort of intestinal thing like diverticulitis or something like that. No pancreatitis, thank goodness. I hope it's something really simple, Evey. Hugs to you and Shadow.

My buddy Tom and I went to dinner for the last time before he goes north for the summer. What a nice man. I'll hate losing him when that time comes.

Have a great night, all. See you in the morning.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:45 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,548 times
Evening all!
Evey so sorry about Shadow, I had a friend in GR that his dog had pancreatis and it took a long time to get over it, course he probable fed the dog things she was not supposed to have too. Yes, that is what is wrong with FIL, he got to go home today and keep the fingers crossed that he stays there.
Cassy and I took a little stroll but it is too hot for anything else. She was lost, could not find the new apartment (shakes head, we just make sure she heads in the correct direction).
Have a great night all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals