Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 03:42 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,504,085 times

Advertisements

I haven't been here for ages....so pleased that this thread is going strong. I stopped doing the diet, got ill, lots going on, distracted. Then, saw my sister in law - who has lost loads of weight. She has been doing JUDD diet for a while and its working, even though she is so busy with young children. So, I thought, I would go for it again!! No stopping this time, I even have my sister doing the diet too. So far had just 4 down days and lost over 6lb. I think this diet does work. I have lots of weight to lose and I am looking forward to losing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 05:38 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annya View Post
Wow, you ara a lifesaver!!
I definatly want to try this, (thanks for the note on net carbs too)

I mixed up my workout a bit so it seems as though the plateau in my weightloss is lifting, JUDDD is a great diet, my metabolism really has stayed at a good level.
Annya and Pitt---et al? What does the diet consist of?? What is a sample plan you can mention here?

Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
What do you mean consist? Sample Plan?

Do you mean a "how to"?

Here is a link if that is what you are asking:

The UpDayDownDay Diet™ and eResveratrol – Dr. James Johnson – SIRT1 Gene Activation

Its calorie counting and basic nutrition.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:06 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
What do you mean consist? Sample Plan?

Do you mean a "how to"?

Here is a link if that is what you are asking:

The UpDayDownDay Diet™ and eResveratrol – Dr. James Johnson – SIRT1 Gene Activation

Its calorie counting and basic nutrition.
thanks! Yes, that is what I need!! Cool beans. TY!!

Old 12-14-2009, 04:30 AM

25 posts, read 136,872 times
I have done a few back to back down days, they're really hard and like pit transplant said, they kinda mess with you.
Yes i have been able to do them a few times succesfully but there have also been alot of times when it's spurred me onto a binge, which really does mess with the whole rythmn of the diet and yes....leads to disordered eating patterns.

If you are going to do it then I would probably eat an extra 100cal or so for the double down day...mostly to help your mind from going into the "im being deprived and therefore i'm going to binge" mode.

but 9 pounds? thats really good! thanks for joining us, let us know how you're going. i only have about 7 more that i want to loose.

Old 12-24-2009, 04:24 AM

merry chirstmas girls. Good luck over the festive season
hopefully i wont gain too much.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:15 PM

2 posts, read 17,069 times
Hi to all of you! I was following your comments from the begining, and would like to try the diet. There are no any new posts! What is heppening?! Is there anyone who lost around 30 pounds or more
? And how long it took you?

Old 01-14-2010, 02:57 PM

welcome gauteng!
i have lost around 10pounds? maybe a bit more.
but have been super lazy over chrstmas....so im actually starting it again with a vengence. do it with me? i want to loose another 7 pounds before i go back to uni in march.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:50 AM

2 posts, read 17,069 times
thanks a lot annya, i decided to give it a try. i am on my first down day!!! fingers crossed!!!

Old 01-24-2010, 05:14 PM

how is it going gauteng? motivated still?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss