Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 01:27 PM

1,138 posts, read 3,350,786 times

Advertisements

Besides the waste of the "city's finest" time there is something else about this story that seems ironic to me. As a kid we had a psychotic neighbor who hit me in the face with his fist, threatened my Mom w a golf club and garbage can lid on 2 seperate occassions and tried to run my little 10 yr old brother over w his car...the detectives said they couldn't do anything until blood was drawn. Yeesh dog poop seems a petty crime to me.
Good luck w those City Detectives!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2011, 01:28 PM

3,751 posts, read 12,412,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmomof2 View Post
I shouldn't have mentioned mailing it. Note to self: thou shalt not parcel post poop!

You post also made me realize I'd better bust out the non-faded black yoga pants, do my hair and put on make-up the next time I go poop throwing
or just cleaning house! (how I had planned to spend my day)

Old 01-26-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
what about a raggedy beard?
You'd have to talk to my DH about that. Seems I see one on him every time we are on vacation and he decides not to shave

Old 01-26-2011, 01:32 PM

386 posts, read 1,364,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Careful now! She would probably accuse y'all of "terroristic threats" and file restaining orders against each and everyone of you! As for me....I'd probably be named as the head terrorist!

Ya, but then she would be so busy she would not have time to walk her dog around the neighborhood. Problem solved!

Old 01-26-2011, 01:38 PM

5,142 posts, read 13,129,736 times
Quote:
and packing peanuts! We would need lots of packing peanuts too! I mean...it would be a fragile load right?
Exactly!
I'll cross Edison's paws for you that you'll get it resolved soon!

Old 01-26-2011, 01:42 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,976,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
get her address and we'll ALL mail in our DoggieDonations
lol, my boxer has massive poops, I am gonna need a really big envelope

Old 01-26-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwlakewylie View Post
Ya, but then she would be so busy she would not have time to walk her dog around the neighborhood. Problem solved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Exactly!
I'll cross Edison's paws for you that you'll get it resolved soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
lol, my boxer has massive poops, I am gonna need a really big envelope
With my luck today, the detective from my county that is suppose to contact me might post to this board. So...let me just be clear........I AM JUST VENTING AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY SENDING DOO-DOO TO THE PSYCHO WOMAN! .....as much as I'd like too

Old 01-26-2011, 02:42 PM

1,353 posts, read 2,431,944 times
Wow. I'm sure the police have to go through the motions, since the moron filed a complaint , but what a waste of time and money. And, what a headache for you. People like her must make cops wonder why they even bother. It will never occur to her that she is the only one who did anything wrong here, by allowing her dog to crap on your lawn and then walking away without cleaning it up.

Old 01-26-2011, 03:51 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,516,511 times
Quote:
With my luck today, the detective from my county that is suppose to contact me might post to this board. So...let me just be clear........I AM JUST VENTING AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY SENDING DOO-DOO TO THE PSYCHO WOMAN! .....as much as I'd like too
The rest of us posters aren't just venting I have the box..just kiddingI sure hope this fool leaves you alone

Old 01-26-2011, 04:07 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,248,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Get OUT of here!!!!

She filed a complaint???? Because you caught her in the act of leaving her little precious Fluffy's precious poo-poo on YOUR lawn and called her out on it???

Puh-leez!

The detective (really? a detective is coming out for this?) is going to laugh his/her ass off when you tell him/her the story. You'll see.

How ridiculous of that woman!

This case is DISMISSED!
See what you've started! now everybody is not just talking, but screaming about this stuff!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs