Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 05:49 AM

836 posts, read 3,382,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
I love Danes Our old neighbors had a lovely one black and white named Jake. Sadly they went through a divorce and the man fought to keep Jake only to torment the lady and once he had him would leave him for days with no food or water. Made me sick and the collective neighbors had him taken in for animal abuse. They picked Jake up then too and I pray that the lady came to take Jake. He was an awesome dog!
Arrgghhh I can't stand people like that.. this guy should be tied out in the hot sun without food or water for days!..

I also think it is sad that your pup is shy of people.. the owners should have spent lots of time with the pups to socialize them..specially with such a big dog. Were making sure all of our pups are socialized with people..(they will actually be spoiled before they leave here ) when you have such a large dog you just can't have them leaving your home being mean or scared of people. You must socialize, socialize, socialize... if that means taking them ALL to petsmart and the park to let people love, hold and pet them.. then thats what we will do..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2008, 06:19 AM

2,187 posts, read 8,009,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
Here's how to post pictures:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/814124-post3.html

Good luck!
Thanks SamIAM. I posted a picture! It is it's own thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs