Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2008, 05:57 PM

639 posts, read 1,043,100 times

Advertisements

Heres one that happened to me and a freind as we both wittness the most un usual expeariance, lets see my dad passed away in December 2002, and it was about March 2004 and I was out at the pool hall shootin pool hanging out with my buddies when a freind I had'nt seen in a while just happen to drop by, we were talking a bit trying to catch up on old news and he had told me that he and his girl friend had gone to Las Vegas to get married, and I said Good for you and on what day did this event take place?
He said May 3rd, surprised as heck I said what a coinsidence, thats a special day thats my dads birthday, just as I spoke a cold draft flashed right before us and my freind said how weird as soon as you mentioned your dad the cold draft happened, now this was a cold draft of air not cold draft beer.
In my own opinion I think it was my dads spirit because it gave me goose bumps and I felt that cold air in a flash, we both did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2008, 02:47 PM

72 posts, read 596,465 times
Hello El Paso, as some of you already know, I am one of the lead investigators of a group called Paranormal Investigative Team of Texas, PITT for short. We are dedicated to investigating locations for any kind of paranormal activity. We are just starting off, and are interested in taking on new members. We only ask that you have an open mind, and adventurous spirit, dedication, and most of all respect for others' feelings and opinions. We are also interested in conducting investigations in any places that you think might be worth investigting. If you would like for PITT to come to your place to conduct an investigation, or you are interested in becoming a member of PITT, feel free to contact me at txrattler76@yahoo.com Thank you.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:46 PM

9 posts, read 122,979 times
Talking i know where it is =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellyeahalyxx View Post
in el paso, theres his place called six poles.

supposedly theres six huge poles where they used to hang people.
and behind is a small house. Satanic rituals used to take place there. Its abandoned and you can go inside...

ive heard its in soccorro
but i dont know what street.
anyone know..??
well you get on i-10, keep drivin past joe battle, and past some street called eastlake (which u will notice is barricaded) next u turn on the mission community college, you go in, make a right, then go down some little road, theres gonna be a house there (which is not abandoned), but if u drive a little to the side, theres like a desertish area, well behind that house is 6 poles, ppl were not killed there, it was a slaughter house but something engraved there something about morning star or rising sun, either way it stands for lucifer , an old lady who is headless is supposedly seen there, never saw her when i went. anyway, and not too far east from that college is magic landing, nd abandoned amusement park that was bigger than western playland, it was closed down in the 80's its creepier than 6 poles, u just gotta find a hole through some fence to get in, theres stuffed animals and stuff like that still on the floor and cups, etc, but to get there youll have to get back on 1-10, go like 2 or 3 streets past the college and youll have to follow a path through the desert, u can just drop your car off at some nearby neighborhood

Old 04-13-2008, 02:53 AM

9 posts, read 122,979 times
i wanted to go on a tour with you guys, but u guys only read my myspace messege and never replied

Old 04-14-2008, 04:22 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,950,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedripper14 View Post
well you get on i-10, keep drivin past joe battle, and past some street called eastlake (which u will notice is barricaded) next u turn on the mission community college, you go in, make a right, then go down some little road, theres gonna be a house there (which is not abandoned), but if u drive a little to the side, theres like a desertish area, well behind that house is 6 poles, ppl were not killed there, it was a slaughter house but something engraved there something about morning star or rising sun, either way it stands for lucifer , an old lady who is headless is supposedly seen there, never saw her when i went. anyway, and not too far east from that college is magic landing, nd abandoned amusement park that was bigger than western playland, it was closed down in the 80's its creepier than 6 poles, u just gotta find a hole through some fence to get in, theres stuffed animals and stuff like that still on the floor and cups, etc, but to get there youll have to get back on 1-10, go like 2 or 3 streets past the college and youll have to follow a path through the desert, u can just drop your car off at some nearby neighborhood
Just a warning on Magic Landing.. if you crawl though the fence thats called trespassing. You can be arrested and prosecuted for that.. that is if the current owner don't shoot you first.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:37 AM

Hi crazedripper14,
I am curious as to where exactly this place you gave directions to is and the engraving on the poles. Can you please give me more precise directions if possible? I would like to go there and see if I can decipher that message, and perhaps research that area. Am I supposed to enter the Mission campus? Where exactly is this little road once you enter? I would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:03 PM

507 posts, read 2,061,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedripper14 View Post
well you get on i-10, keep drivin past joe battle, and past some street called eastlake (which u will notice is barricaded) next u turn on the mission community college, you go in, make a right, then go down some little road, theres gonna be a house there (which is not abandoned), but if u drive a little to the side, theres like a desertish area, well behind that house is 6 poles, ppl were not killed there, it was a slaughter house but something engraved there something about morning star or rising sun, either way it stands for lucifer , an old lady who is headless is supposedly seen there, never saw her when i went.

According to these directions, it should be somewhere around here:

10700 Gateway Blvd. East, 79927 - Google Maps

Old 04-14-2008, 03:14 PM

By lookin on that map, it is still hard to tell where exactly the location is. Crazedripper, by looking onto this map, can you be more specific on the location? I really do appreciate it, and sorry for all my questions. Br7or13, thanks for looking up that map, truly appreciate it.

Old 04-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrattler View Post
By lookin on that map, it is still hard to tell where exactly the location is. Crazedripper, by looking onto this map, can you be more specific on the location? I really do appreciate it, and sorry for all my questions. Br7or13, thanks for looking up that map, truly appreciate it.
Hey, no problem. As you can see on the map, there are three different structures directly NW of the road to the school, so it's hard to tell which one he refers to. Also, if you track the dirt road going NW from the largest structure, off that road to the left is a suspicious pile of something . . . dunno what . . . looks like something there. I'd like to go check it out, too, just not alone, and during the day thank you.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:22 PM

Hey, speaking of haunted places in/around EP, has anyone here been on one of Ken Hudnall's ghost tours of Concordia or Camino Real Hotel? He offers them every so often, and I've been meaning to go, just haven't had the time. I know someone else here posted info on a tour they had in Concordia a few weeks back. I saw their web site and I gotta say I am a bit skeptical about the whole "orb" thing. I can't tell if those are actual images of unexplained phenomena or just dust on the camera lens. I say the latter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso