Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2009, 01:55 PM

2 posts, read 11,743 times

Advertisements

Leisure Lane??? who has been there???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 04:10 PM

524 posts, read 1,370,249 times
Yeah..I want to buy a book about ghost stories in my hometown of EL Paso

Old 11-03-2009, 05:03 PM

1 posts, read 7,950 times
I don't realy believe wat u said about escontrias elementary because i went their last year for 3 years straight and nothing ever happened in the restroom

Old 11-10-2009, 02:10 PM

1 posts, read 7,754 times
Default The abandoned house on Scenic?

When driving down scenic coming from rim road when you get to the end and pass alabalma there is a park to the left and on the right is a corner house that is about three stories high and is boarded up i have heard that witches used to live there or something like that does anyne know about this house its very creepy

Old 12-07-2009, 07:40 PM

1 posts, read 7,014 times
hey i have a question my friends went to my house and my can see ghosts and feel them she said she felt one and then she told me that it was haunted because her stepdad told her a sory about this house the adress is 445 encino in el paso my grama still lives there but i dont anymore can anyone tell me if they have heard a story about this house??? email me at [email]sugarfairy66@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 12-26-2009, 01:58 PM

1 posts, read 6,736 times
Default La hacienda

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Cool -- I've heard about the ghost at La Hacienda -- or maybe more than one ghost. There's a restaurant on Montana that one of the ghosts followed the waiters to that had left La Hacienda -- or so I heard.
I worked as a bartender at La Hacienda for about two years, and I can tell you that there is something or someone haunting that building. The back room which is called the Pancho Villa Room is where most of the activity takes place. Things like the silverware flying off tables, lights going on and off constantly, and the sound of voices which could be heard even in the daytime. Sometimes, late at night, I would be alone cleaning up and I would turn on every light in that building and crank up the juke box to drown out the strange noises that would start every night like clockwork. I'm really not a believer in the supernatural, but I do know one thing, there is something very wrong there.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:05 PM

16 posts, read 69,956 times
Default regarding La Hacienda

GHOST had the amazing opportunity to have exclusive access to the now closed building by Mr Chip Johns. He didnt want to see our evidence but the experiences were plenty and started as soon as he gave me a tour of the building during the day as we both witnessed a door open in front of us outside the Pancho Villa room. We also captured a class b EVP from the Pancho Villa room. Our friends from PITT had some great experiences as well as we invited them along to experience the building.

GHOST (Ghost Hunters of Science and Technology) will help to answer any of your questions in regards to Paranormal activity. We will also Investigate any proven or alleged activity in the southwest. You can contact us via email - ghostguyelp@yahoo.com or via phone 915-491-9038

We are discrete and give you the truth about what is happening

Chris Medina
Regional Director

Old 01-01-2010, 06:26 PM

1 posts, read 6,664 times
When i went to Bassett Middle School about 5 years ago. i was part of the drama club there. i never believed in Ghosts or spirits before. one night during practice it was around 7 or 8pm. a few students where on stage going through a scene, i was sitting towards the back of the group on the floor of the auditorium. the teacher was sitting in the front. i got a funny feeling that someone was looking at me so i turned around. in the door way i saw a figure standing there looking at me. i just saw a shadow figure being as it was almost close for us to be done i figured that it was someone's parent or guardian to come pick them up. i watched the figure just stand there for a while then turned and walked away. it was a male bent over a cane and he walked with a limp. he turned and walked towards the door that led to the courtyard and disappeared. i didn't think anything of it so when practice ended i told the teacher that there was a parent here for someone. he asked where the parent was and i told him he walked off. so we went to go find him. i led the teacher to the door but found it was chained shut and locked. we pushed against the door seeing if it would open and it made a lot of rattling noises. we never found that person. but the teacher asked me to describe the man's walk and everything. apparently i had seen the ghost of a dead gym teacher.
another creepy place is the theatre and drama room of Chapin High School. i went to Chapin for four years. only during my junior and senior year did i join the drama club. through out those two years i experienced alot of creepy stuff. such as shadows on the walls chains rattling, an eerie feeling and alot of things. but the most creepiest thing ever was when we were rehearsing our production of Sleepy Hallow. through out the rehearsals and everything of this production alot of scary and creepy stuff happened. but the one that creeped me out the most was during our break one day. my friend (lets say her name was jane) jane and i decided to scare a girl in our play just for fun. she was scaried of dolls and we had a doll for the play. we had planned to put the doll in the middle of the catwalk so it appeared to be looking down at her. Jane volunteered to go up there and position the doll. the catwalk was known as the most haunted place in the theatre. there's a spirit or entity up there that is known to be very aggressive. so anyways i stood on the stage directing her on the placement of the doll. when we got it in the right placement she started heading down from the catwalk. the drama teacher was standing on the stage laughing and joking with us everyone was accounted for. just as Jane got to the ladder to get down the lights turned off and she started screaming bloody murder. i scrambled for the lights as another student ran to Jane. We got the lights back on and Jane was still standing on the catwalk. she was so scared and kept saying she couldn't move. we kept telling her to come down that she was fine. but she said that there was someone holding her back. Jenny another student moved towards the ladder to go up and helped her as soon as Jenny touched the ladder Jane was able to move again. she came down crying and so scared out of her mind. her arms were scratched up by what looked like claw marks. it was so scary. we had to go up and get the doll down. neither of us volunteered we sent a guy up there to get it.

Old 01-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Bus

1 posts, read 6,644 times
Default Eastwood highschool

Eastwood high is on 2430 mcrae and is said to have a huanted bookroom at the bottom of the school and also the library there is always a door open to the school I should know. It is the first door as u pass the bob lesley gym next to some protable is the first door and the little elevator shaft is in 100 hall in an office room 105 or 106

Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 AM

2 posts, read 9,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noconi View Post
Here's a bit of cemetary history about a piece of land in the northeast that some might not know. On the corner of Diana and Alps street there is a 7-11 where a cemetary used to be. Back in the 60's, Alps street was all desert and an old cemetary was located there. I believe the graves were relocated to Restlawn Memorial. The first building that went up was the 7-11, and now there are homes and even a new school where there was once an old cemetary. Being young, I never paid attention to the dates on any of the headstones when walking by, but now I wish I had. I wonder if the residents of that area are even aware of what their homes and school was built on top of?

Hello all. I just joined after going through every single page reading most of all the post of everyones personal stories. I grew up in the northeast. My mom grew up on Maxwell street which is right at Dyer near the jack n the box and hamburger stand. Now where the new school is was her back yard. My nana lived there until about 6 years ago when they sold the house. It was very creepy and there was always *something* happening there.

My personal experiences started when I was 2 years old. I would sleep with the door open and every night see a very tall man in a uniform watching me as I slept from the doorway. This started at a rental house my parents had when I was very young. When we moved to a new house on Yukon street near Fairbanks and alcan, those experiences only got worse. I always had a sense something was watching me, but was never sure if it was a bad feeling or not.

We moved to albuquerque 10 years ago and it seems like its attached to one of us, because we all still sense someone watching from the doorways at night, and I still sleep with my door closed every single night!

I'm actually moving back to El Paso next month and im very excited to be able to investigate some of these places I remember hearing stories about as a teen, especially the house on Silver.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso