Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 AM

72 posts, read 596,530 times

Advertisements

El Paso, please take the time to check out our website. There is not much content at this time, but we plan on placing a great deal of information there as time goes by.

www.afterlife915.webs.com

Thanks El Paso
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2011, 02:14 PM

40 posts, read 278,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
That is the some what the same story I heard I too have tried looking this up but couldn't find anything. After you turn on to Oleary what is the name of the next street you turn on? Or if you can could you pull up google maps, find about where you think it was at, right click on that exact location, a little white drop done menu will come up, then click on "Whats here?", and then the lat and long coordinates will come up in the search box up top. Could you then post those coordinates on here so I can check this place out or whats left of it. I use to live in the Lower Valley but now live on the Far East, not far from Oleary so I can go down there any time I have some free time to check it out. Thanks for your help
Here you go:

31.850541,-106.133217

Old 02-25-2011, 04:27 PM

17 posts, read 51,697 times
Hello everyone me and my girlfriend have been doing investigations of the paranormal for over a year now. we love going out during the weekends to see what we can investigate. We are looking for some people to join us if interested. We have met alot of people that have wanted to come with us but they come and go and we are looking for a group who is comitted to investigating. Let us know thanks everyone....You can contact us on here through the forums or at jimmyneutron1982@hotmail.com

Old 02-25-2011, 06:50 PM

11 posts, read 45,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYOSHIx View Post
Here you go:

31.850541,-106.133217
Thanks YOSHI!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:04 PM

Hey everyone we went out to see the school bus today when u turn left on o'leary street u r gonna go up to the 7 street counting all streets including dirt ones. The name of the street is called gus hickerson but is only verified through gps there is no street sign. U will turn right on this street and go maybe about a quarter of a mile and u will see it to your left hand side. U cant miss it... we took photos and did an evp session there which we still have to analyze. We will let u know if we have gotten anything. Both me or my girlfriend did not feel any kind of presence or energy but we did hear what sounded like a plastic bottle thrown or popped. While we were doing an evp session we also heard what sounded to be like a little kids jumping on a pogo stick but is still unconfirmed. As soon as we analyze our findings we will post them. We did go to this place during sunset and left when it was almost dark. We would like to investigate it further if any one wants to join us. We could not go down into the hole because it was just us two and for safety reason we could not. Please remember we are not professionals and are doing this for curiosity and are enthusiast about the paranormal.

Old 02-26-2011, 06:00 PM

Hey everybody. I was just wondering if anybody has attempted to look into the history behind this place off of O'Leary? I would like to know if there is any credibility to this story or if it's just another urban legend. Has anybody attempted to contact El Paso Times or gone to the El Paso Public Library to search the archives? I'm sure if these atrocities actually happened in El Paso, there would be some kind of record about it.

Old 02-26-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
Thanks YOSHI!
You're welcome Ghosting! Let us know how it goes if you go check the place out.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:16 PM

14 posts, read 93,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYOSHIx View Post
Hey everybody. I was just wondering if anybody has attempted to look into the history behind this place off of O'Leary? I would like to know if there is any credibility to this story or if it's just another urban legend. Has anybody attempted to contact El Paso Times or gone to the El Paso Public Library to search the archives? I'm sure if these atrocities actually happened in El Paso, there would be some kind of record about it.
I've wanted to look into it for a few years now, since I went there, but I have no idea how to even go about finding anything out. I have never heard any facts, or even heard anything about this place except from the people who took me their and their friends (and now the people on here), so wouldn't that make looking up things in the archives a bit impossible?

Old 03-01-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeinatedCassadie View Post
I've wanted to look into it for a few years now, since I went there, but I have no idea how to even go about finding anything out. I have never heard any facts, or even heard anything about this place except from the people who took me their and their friends (and now the people on here), so wouldn't that make looking up things in the archives a bit impossible?
Hi CaffeinatedCassadie. The story sounds like something out of a slasher flick and I'm sure that if it happened here there would be some record of it. The first thing we can do is e-mail El Paso Times to see if they know of the story. There is also a blog on the El Paso Times website called "Tales from the Morgue" which talks about historical stories within the city. The writer or writers of that blog might be able to find out the truth. If that doesn't work, the El Paso Library downtown should have a periodical archive that can be searched for news stories from the past. I think it would be very interesting to find out the truth behind this property.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 PM

Hi CaffeinatedCassadie and xYOSHIx. Well my group and i are trying to find out the history about this place. Were going to be doing an investigation of the area with state of the art equipment. If anything happens will catch it. Ill post anything that happens or upload the evidence to our website. I really want to set the story straight about this place because i know it has drawn a lot of attention. If you guys find anything out it would really help if you can let me know. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso