Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 11:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
So you're saying you're experienced.
ROTFLMAO!
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 11:23 AM

521 posts, read 1,151,661 times
Default Yes, it is Sexist! So what? You can play the racist card

all you want. I've been on this planet for the last 3-5 years. I'm thinking of leaving, You're destroying our planet.

And, if Obama is so liberal, then why doesn't he do stuff about environmental issues? I see more toxic waste being spewed into our ecosystem on a daily basis in our area.
We're now finding dead birds all over the place, cuz all these people have to insist on putting pesticides on their lawn, so their house value will stay up! lol
ridiculous...
What is it that she's saying exactly that makes her unqualified as a presidential candidate? You want to state that?

And, to tell you the truth, even if she was unqualified, she'd do a much better job than Obama's done. She was a GOVERNOR. That's not an important political office?
What did obama do. Run a community center? big deal!
I can see why the country's doing so bad. I wouldn't have a student pilot fly me across the country in a 747. I sure don't think a community leader running the country into the ground, with his lack of experience and leadership is helping things either.

And you Palin haters want to do, is run this huge witch hunt against sarah palin... I'm simply tired of all the nasty, belitting things I hear about Palin on a daily basis. It's gotten so old, it's ancient history now..
Get over yourselves. She didn't win. Stop blasting her!

And I STILL want to know where one could fine a job that's created from the Stimulus Bill? I know NO ONE who's gotten a job from that bill, no one at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Ohhh lookeee here! Playing the Sexist Card!
No, I think Palin is a dipditz because of the things she says and does.

I, and other liberals, have said specifically why she's daffy.

NO Palin worshipper has ever stated a platform/idea/concrete suggestion/plan from Palin.

"""I'm for God, country, family, the ability to be able to support yourself, smaller government, """

So?

A lot of other people of all political persuasions are for the exact same thing...are they ALL presidential material???

It's a bumper sticker NOT an idea for creating jobs, improving the economy or ending wars.

Oh, and as far as sexism??? The REPUBLICANS are the ones who value a woman's looks FIRST ..above all else...THAT is sexist.

"""""I remember WELL how arrogant, rude, and nasty Obama was to Hilliary Clinton, when they first became Presidential candidates. It had it on TV and after seeing that with my own eyes, there was NO WAY I was going to vote for that man, NO WAY!
And you consider that Obama's own father left he & his mom, when he was just a baby, and probably cheated on his mom too. Hiliary Clinton went thru the WARS with Pres. Clinton in all that national scandal, when he cheated on her, with his intern.
You'd think that Obama would find it in his heart to have some compassion and sympathy for Hillary. He doesn't seem to have much compassion for any woman who doesn't back HIS agenda!""

Look AT THAT SEXIST RANT!!!
YOU think Hilary and other women should be treated differently than other politicians BECAUSE they are WOMEN! THAT is SEXIST.

Then the topper!:

"""And the national media wants to hide all this"""

Been on another planet for the last 4-5 years???? Really! You never heard of this? Yet you post about it.....

Old 07-12-2011, 11:55 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMarley View Post
all you want. I've been on this planet for the last 3-5 years. I'm thinking of leaving, You're destroying our planet.

And, if Obama is so liberal, then why doesn't he do stuff about environmental issues? I see more toxic waste being spewed into our ecosystem on a daily basis in our area.
We're now finding dead birds all over the place, cuz all these people have to insist on putting pesticides on their lawn, so their house value will stay up! lol
ridiculous...
What is it that she's saying exactly that makes her unqualified as a presidential candidate? You want to state that?

And, to tell you the truth, even if she was unqualified, she'd do a much better job than Obama's done. She was a GOVERNOR. That's not an important political office?
What did obama do. Run a community center? big deal!
I can see why the country's doing so bad. I wouldn't have a student pilot fly me across the country in a 747. I sure don't think a community leader running the country into the ground, with his lack of experience and leadership is helping things either.

And you Palin haters want to do, is run this huge witch hunt against sarah palin... I'm simply tired of all the nasty, belitting things I hear about Palin on a daily basis. It's gotten so old, it's ancient history now..
Get over yourselves. She didn't win. Stop blasting her!

And I STILL want to know where one could fine a job that's created from the Stimulus Bill? I know NO ONE who's gotten a job from that bill, no one at all!
That was a Great and Vapid response but had absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine you quoted....nothing in that post was addressed....

and still not a word on one single Palin idea/suggestion/plan....

...all PALIN does is whine and complain and ctiticize.....and quit ...

Old 07-12-2011, 12:32 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,283,434 times
Quote:
...all PALIN does is whine and complain and ctiticize...
She must have learned this from watching the current President

Old 07-12-2011, 12:43 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
She must have learned this from watching the current President
So you agree all she does is whine and complain.......and has no ability to accept personal responsibility but instead blames it on someone else, someone else who she FOLLOWS...I guess, according to you, she isn't a leader but a follower....

Old 07-12-2011, 12:50 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMarley View Post
Yeah, we need to start campaigning NOW to have Obama NOT be elected again. He's ruining our country. Our gas is $4 a gallon, does he ever mention that in his speeches? Our interest rates are .1% in many of our banks. Many many stores are now accepting EBT stamps, i.e. food stamps, b/c people are so downtrodden, they HAVE to go on Food stamps.

Yeah, they do NOT like Sarah Palin, because she speaks the TRUTH!

She's a nice person.. the kind of person you'd like to have for a friend or neighbor. She'd make a good leader. And she WAS a good leader up in Alaska, she got the people of Alaska about $1500 in tax refunds, like Busch, gave us $300-$600 when he was president.
what is Obama giving us? Nothing but heartache.
You say you support Palin but the thing you cited that you liked about her, had nothing to do with her
The $1500 Alaskans received came from the Permanent Fund established in 1982, as a result of Alaska's constitution
which states Alaskans equally own their resources, such as oil and gas.
They receive a royalty based on profits and it is given to them through their tax return.

Bush's stimulus check ($300-600) cost American taxpayers $152 Billion dollars.

When Palin was governor of Alaska, she worked with Democrats and Republicans to raise taxes on Big Business.
Palin also vetoed a bill banning benefits for same sex partners of government workers.
This does seem contradictory to your "pounding drum" for
smaller government and anti democratic.

Know what Palin's record was before you spout off. She was more like Obama, that you'd probably care to admit,
when she was Governor. Palin was in an unique situation in Alaska and she did some good things there.
But, Palin simply doesn't have the experience,
knowledge, or leadership skills - to take it to the next level.
She never will. Very similar to Obama IMO.

When given the opportunity to explain herself, and to
try to get out of the crazy, incoherent trap, Palin has
found herself in, Post Governor, Palin just continues
to reaffirm those notions when she opens her mouth.
Who knows - maybe Todd was running Alaska, after all

I'm not a fan of Obama either. I'm voting for the other
"crazy " Ron Paul who I don't think is crazy
at all

I want my leaders to be more than nice, like Palin and Obama. I want them to be pissed off and wise as an old owl.

Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Old 07-12-2011, 02:46 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
You say you support Palin but the thing you cited that you liked about her, had nothing to do with her
The $1500 Alaskans received came from the Permanent Fund established in 1982, as a result of Alaska's constitution
which states Alaskans equally own their resources, such as oil and gas.
They receive a royalty based on profits and it is given to them through their tax return.

Bush's stimulus check ($300-600) cost American taxpayers $152 Billion dollars.

When Palin was governor of Alaska, she worked with Democrats and Republicans to raise taxes on Big Business.
Palin also vetoed a bill banning benefits for same sex partners of government workers.
This does seem contradictory to your "pounding drum" for
smaller government and anti democratic.

Know what Palin's record was before you spout off. She was more like Obama, that you'd probably care to admit,
when she was Governor. Palin was in an unique situation in Alaska and she did some good things there.
But, Palin simply doesn't have the experience,
knowledge, or leadership skills - to take it to the next level.
She never will. Very similar to Obama IMO.

When given the opportunity to explain herself, and to
try to get out of the crazy, incoherent trap, Palin has
found herself in, Post Governor, Palin just continues
to reaffirm those notions when she opens her mouth.
Who knows - maybe Todd was running Alaska, after all

I'm not a fan of Obama either. I'm voting for the other
"crazy " Ron Paul who I don't think is crazy
at all

I want my leaders to be more than nice, like Palin and Obama. I want them to be pissed off and wise as an old owl.

Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

You scold Dana....yet you will absolutely WASTE your vote on Ron Paul....who will NEVER be nominated by the Republican (conservative) Party. No 'Drug' pusher, advocate for the immoral
Libertarian mind-set....will be elected President. See, like Obama, you have to disguise your agenda (if it is corrupt filled with Lies, etc.) to get enough deceived American 'sheeeple' to cast their vote for you.

Ron Paul has NO CHANCE! -- Sarah Palin Does...she has a solid base.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
So you agree all she does is whine and complain.......and has no ability to accept personal responsibility but instead blames it on someone else, someone else who she FOLLOWS...I guess, according to you, she isn't a leader but a follower....
Yeah, just like your hero Obama.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
No 'Drug' pusher, advocate for the immoral
Libertarian mind-set....will be elected President.
Stop making up lies about Paul. You really have no clue. You support a candidate (Palin) who quit her job! She quit on her constituents-- those are some great credentials there!! LOL!

If you want to be more educated, go read Paul's book "Liberty Defined."

If not, go watch Sarah Palin's propaganda movie and cry.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:23 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
You scold Dana....yet you will absolutely WASTE your vote on Ron Paul....who will NEVER be nominated by the Republican (conservative) Party. No 'Drug' pusher, advocate for the immoral
Libertarian mind-set....will be elected President. See, like Obama, you have to disguise your agenda (if it is corrupt filled with Lies, etc.) to get enough deceived American 'sheeeple' to cast their vote for you.

Ron Paul has NO CHANCE! -- Sarah Palin Does...she has a solid base.

Sarah isn't even popular in her home state any longer! Look at her poll numbers. I think that last time I saw it was 39% positive. It WAS much higher before her stint as McCain's VP candidate. The more people learn about her, the lower her numbers go. Look month by month since 11/08

You are an adult. You MUST see the difference between a drug pusher and someone who feels it isn't the gov's job to police what drugs you may or may not take.

I get it. You dig her. Feel free to vote for her in the primary if she runs. I doubt she will because 1) Fox made it very clear if you were running you were losing your job on Fox (Santorum for example) and 2) she would lose all that money she makes off of people like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections