Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 10:09 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,274 times

Advertisements

Hopefully with the primaries moving up the quicker this gimmick can go away. I'm so tired of hearing and reading about this no chance gimmick candidate.
This is his 3rd and probably last time running. He's been rejected over and over.
Yes I know the people from his fan site will continue to flood and manipulate the online polls.

Even now that the majority of Americans have internet access, and they are not just getting their info from the "Big Bad Establishment Media"
it seems he is still being rejected.

Thank God.

Last edited by Jermaine88; 11-08-2011 at 10:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 10:29 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Hopefully with the primaries moving up the quicker this gimmick can go away. I'm so tired of hearing and reading about this no chance gimmick candidate.
This is his 3rd and probably last time running. He's been rejected over and over.
Yes I know the people from his fan site will continue to flood and manipulate the online polls.

Even now that the majority of Americans have internet access, and they are not just getting their info from the "Big Bad Establishment Media"

Thank God.
So outline the "gimmicks" for us...please.

I too am annoyed by those people that flood his online donations with all that manipulated money.

God has nothing to do with any of it btw.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:40 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:

Thank God.
LMAO Yea Lets continue with the status quo and watch the economy stay in the sewer. Lets continue to have big government manipulate the free market causing booms and busts that ruin the economy. Lets continue putting our troops in harms way while overextending our empire for causes having nothing to do with protecting our borders.
What were you saying? Oh yea that's right lol you didn't say anything.
Sis Boom bah yeaaa status quo!!! GOOOO Team America!!!!!!!!

Old 11-08-2011, 10:54 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:

Thank God.
Restoring gov't to it's Constitutional boundaries, restoring the sovereignty of the individual, property rights, restoring freedom and liberty are gimmicks?
Who do you think is going to pay this debt? Do you think it's fair to pass it down to your grandchildren and future generations for eternity? That won't happen, we cannot keep printing and borrowing - it ends here and now. There is no one to bail us out, we are broke. We spend twice what we take in. The solution is not to steal more from the American people, but to spend less, cut the debt.

Gross Federal DebtDebt Held by Public
FY 2012 $16.7 trillion $10.8 trillion
FY 2011 $15.5 trillion $9.9 trillion
FY 2010 $13.5 trillion $8.2 trillion
FY 2009 $11.9 trillion $6.8 trillion
FY 2008 $10.0 trillion $5.3 trillion

Old 11-08-2011, 11:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:

Thank God.
Well said, I see you got the cult members in a tizzy, great job

Old 11-08-2011, 11:18 AM
pth

274 posts, read 459,177 times
Quote:

Thank God.
By "gimmick" do you mean, "running on consistant beliefs/policy ideas?"

Because if it sounds like you hear about the same things over and over from Ron Paul it's because you do.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:48 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,762,455 times
Quote:

Thank God.
Its people like you that make me realize that this country deserves exactly what it is getting ...

"Don't let anyone make you think that God chose America as his divine mesianic force to be the police man of the whole world. I can hear God saying to America that you are too arrogant, and if you don't change your ways I'll rise up and break the backbone of your power, and place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name." - MLK

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 11-08-2011 at 01:45 PM..

Old 11-08-2011, 02:00 PM

1,291 posts, read 2,895,640 times
You know what would be really fun...to see Ron Paul get elected. Can you imagine the puckering in D.C. if that happens???

Let's make it happen America!

Old 11-08-2011, 02:05 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Well said, I see you got the cult members in a tizzy, great job
When you cannot defend the failed policies of the ones you support make up things about the other candidates supporters.
How is the unemployment level?
How is the economy?
All our troops out of Afghanistan?

Keep supporting the failed policies of the status quo and you'll get more of the same. Keep running from the truth.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:36 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
Quote:

Thank God.
Funny, the only argument from the status-quo supporters is that "Ron Paul can't possibly win, so why bother".
Until you people actually put into words why you don't agree with his idealogy and policies and why you feel that the candidate you support would be a better fit for America, than there is no point in having a discussion. Although I feel we may be doomed anyway as there are way to many Americans that think like you.

Keep electing the Status-Quo and expecting different results though. What's that called again? Oh right, insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections